It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC News Hid Information that Would Have Cleared Kavanaugh

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
And the right continues to send bombs to prove hate.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Breitbart, lol... that’s all I needed to see. Thanks for proving what weak minded rubes right wingers are. a reply to: Trueman

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
NBC news has been dead to me for a couple of years now. This type of thing is the reason why. Their national news broadcast used to be a staple at our house, until they showed their true colors during the 2016 election. Always knew they slanted stories left, but now they just flat out twist every single story to push the lefts agenda. Not always straight out lying but always leaving out facts that would make the left look bad and throwing out as many hit words as possible at the right. I'll give them credit for synchronizing on a narrative very well. Unfortunately the narrative is false and NBC has become like China's news.

I'm an independent and am fine with any true and accurate criticism of the right, but truth and accuracy left the building a long time ago at NBC.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Breitbart, lol... that’s all I needed to see. Thanks for proving what weak minded rubes right wingers are. a reply to: Trueman

If you have 2 fingers you can Google it and find several sources.

Next time you want to refute something, get support.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung

dumbest thing I have heard today. What a tool. Derp x 10.

I was waiting for some asshole to blame "the right". (hint, if is was a leftie, you would have been on the front line calling BS, but you went full retard. Good job sport!)

eta: perhaps it was in retaliation for "the left" shooting Steve Scalise.
edit on 26-10-2018 by network dude because: added thought

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

YEA, rather than prove the article wrong, cry like a bitch about the source, it makes you look strong and intelligent.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: CADpro

Ummm no. If I was a guy I would be very respectful to women. There would never be a chance of that happening.

Yeah... because a woman has never made things up to smear someone that wasn’t interested in their sexual advances... I’d say “you really can’t be this dumb”... but... well... we all know there’s a 90/40 chance that would be a lie... 🤨

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

And the left keeps setting fire to things and shooting Senators in parks to prove their peacefulness and tolerance... What a stupid comment.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

And all you leftists have is a lying, biased media, shooters, and violent assholes.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Heck, has anyone forgotten the fact that the "creator/founder of Unite the Right," Jason kessler, was a lifelong "Liberal/democrat" who voted twice for Obama, and held left-wing beliefs suddenly turned "nazi..." Yet if you look at his own website he has stated to hold in high regard "provocateurs..." He even worked as a reporter for CNN, yet we are to believe he "became a neo-nazi overnight"?...

We have known, thanks to undercover videos, a lot of the "illegal tactics" that the left is using these days, including hiring demented left-wingers to start fights at Trump rallies. It should be no surprise that the far left would try anything and everything to "blame the right."

Several experts have stated those "pipe bimgs" were made not to detonate, and this happened so close to the November elections?... The only people that this act has helped is the left.

edit on 27-10-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Obviously in your deluded state you became blind to the fact that the Breibart article has a link to an NBC article that actually corroborates the Breibart article, if you are patient enough to read the whole NBC article...

But reached by phone independently from Avenatti on Oct. 3, the woman said she only "skimmed" the declaration. After reviewing the statement, she wrote in a text on Oct. 4 to NBC News: "It is incorrect that I saw Brett spike the punch. I didn't see anyone spike the punch...I was very clear with Michael Avenatti from day one."

www.nbcnews.com...

Avenatti is a liar, who now is an idol of the left for lying and making false claims about an innocent man whose only crime is to be "conservative..."

BTW, that NBC article seems to be blaming the "other witnesses" even though the only "second witness" that lied in that article is Swetnick who changed her claims from first stating she saw Kavanaugh spike drinks, to later say she never saw him spike drinks, but that he was close to the drinks and that somehow being evidence Kavanaugh was complicit in "gang rape..."

THe NBC article blames what they call "the other woman/witness" as giving inconsistent declarations when she stated that Avenatti is the one that made false claims about her statements.

edit on 27-10-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Yea people were catching on real quick this was bs and just trump smear campaign before election public reaction was didnt change how was voting so switched to the shooting in pittsburg.but thats not working either as the guy was anti trump
edit on 30-10-2018 by Wgeorge9876 because: Typos

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join