It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC News Hid Information that Would Have Cleared Kavanaugh

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I'd say the biased media sucks balls big time. So dirty.

Well, unbeknownst to us, NBC interviewed this anonymous witness on September 30, and she recanted!

But only now is NBC News bothering to report this bombshell:

Referring to Kavanaugh spiking the punch, “I didn’t ever think it was Brett,” the woman said to reporters in a phone interview arranged by Avenatti on Sept. 30 after repeated requests to speak with other witnesses who might corroborate Swetnick’s claims.

When asked in the phone interview if she ever witnessed Kavanaugh act inappropriately towards girls, the woman replied, “no.”
Wait, it gets worse…

On October 3, NBC News again spoke to this woman, and this time, she all but accused Avenatti of fabricating her statement:

[R]eached by phone independently from Avenatti on Oct. 3, the woman said she only “skimmed” the declaration. After reviewing the statement, she wrote in a text on Oct. 4 to NBC News: “It is incorrect that I saw Brett spike the punch. I didn’t see anyone spike the punch…I was very clear with Michael Avenatti from day one.”

When pressed about abusive behavior towards girls, she wrote in a text: “I would not ever allow anyone to be abusive in my presence. Male or female.”

www.breitbart.com...

+27 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
between this and the fake ass dossier, the whole fake Russian collusion thing, the migrant caravan, and all the other bs is it any surprise that no one believes the pipe bomb story?

They have lost all credibility and only idiots and drones believe them now.
edit on 26-10-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
We that was damn nice of the editor to set on the INFO. As usual it’s all about trying to damage President Trump. No wonder no one believes the MSM anymore.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

There is no news that would clear him. But not looking.... that did it.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
between this and the fake ass dossier, the whole fake Russian collusion thing, the migrant caravan, and all the other bs is it any surprise that no one believes the pipe bomb story?

Yeah, that pipe bomb story had a short lifespan.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

As a guy, you could probably relate to being wrongly accused of sexual assault.

link   
a reply to: notsure1

Dossier thats going to destroy trump? That dossier? You wish it was fake..
Trump wishes it didn't exist.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

Ummm no. If I was a guy I would be very respectful to women. There would never be a chance of that happening.

+4 more 
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

oh Silly. Now and then you really make me smile.

+18 more 
link   

Trump doesn't give a rat's ass that it exists... You, on the other hand, seem to have built your entire house upon the sandlike foundation of it and several other mental fabrications of the media and left.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Trueman

There is no news that would clear him. But not looking.... that did it.

They had to release all that information to the public but they decided to hide it intentionally. It means they knew it was against their dirty agenda.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This Brietbart article is a disgrace to journalism. They are clearly attempting to bring doubt upon the MSM by outright lying.

NBC News interviewed her on September 30th and aired the interview on October 1st. In that interview, NBC pointed out the discrepancies in her story, specifically the spiking of the punch bowl. The anchor who interviewed her pointed out that several of the items listed in the allegation did not match what she said in the interview.

But that's okay Brietbart, lie to your base because you know they will believe you.

Here is the interview timestamped Oct 1, 2018

LINK

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Trump doesn't give a rat's ass that it exists... You, on the other hand, seem to have built your entire house upon the sandlike foundation of it and several other mental fabrications of the media and left.

Says someone who has built their entire house upon the sand that flows out of Donald Trumps mouth...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Truer words were never typed.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman Department of Justice takes extraordinary Measures to find a guy sending fake bombs, but ignores criminal activities committed by democrats for over 3 years. Insane!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

can you show me where the second woman was referenced in all this? I was watching the Kavanaugh thing pretty close, and I only remember the 1st woman who attended 8 more rape parties after she was raped at the second one. I never heard about the other one CPL had. I could have missed it, so help a brother out.
edit on 26-10-2018 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

LOL which dossier? I've only heard of the FMSM one?
edit on 26-10-2018 by slapjacks because: typo

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I needed that laugh, thank you!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Well, the economy is good and we are still at odds with Russia, so good job Trump for fooling them into giving him $100k worth of Facebook Troll adverts, with which he was able to win the election!!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

It took you the full 20 minute timestamp difference to come up with that one, didn't it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join