It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the #MAGABomber wasn't a false flag then...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

And I also expect that the Lone Fruitcake isn't too disappointed that he was caught, because he can now make some sort of media-wide attention getting statement.

I would assume this to be accurate at some level. Though the media will not be privy to the day to day statements.
Standard protocol and all. He most likely has no leverage in being granted a media interview.

May a just God bless his soul.......but the American justice system make him wish he never had one.

edit on 26-10-2018 by IcanXplain because: clarity

edit on 26-10-2018 by IcanXplain because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2018 by IcanXplain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Didn't see your thread OP, sorry
copy/paste to save mods time
_______

Not at all surprised to learn
that ultimately it's a deranged person
who happens to support Trump

Who is Cesar Sayoc ?

A photograph on Sayoc’s Facebook page – his profile has since been taken down – showed him wearing a red “Make America Great Again” hat. He is standing in front of what appears to be a vehicle with a picture of Donald Trump on it. A video posted to the page shows Sayoc at a Trump rally in Florida in October 2016.

Sayoc posted several ph
otos of himself wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat, and a video where he’s wearing the hat as Trump speaks at the October 2016 rally.
The images from the rally also include photos of Trump speaking and “Blacks for Trump” signs.

Memes he posted on his page include an image of Hillary Clinton - one of the bomb targets - labeled “hypocrite.” Other memes promote fringe conspiracy theories about Clinton, calling her a “serial killer” and accusing her and husband Bill Clinton of having people murdered.

There are images criticizing Islam as a “barbaric evil cult” and referring to Muslims as “paedophiles and rapists.”

There are other posts depicting refugees as terrorists, opposing gun control, and attacking former President Barack Obama,
who was targeted with a bomb.

Another photo posted on the account shows a sign reading “Thank you, Lord Jesus, for President Trump.”

Sayoc is a registered Republican.
Records show that he last voted on 8 November 2016 – the date of the presidential election.

Online presence shows anger at Trump critics

Any how, despite it all being a prank
Cesar Sayoc has been charged with five federal crimes

interstate transportation of an explosive
illegal mailing of an explosive
threats against former présidents
threatening interstate commerce
assaulting current and former federal officers

He faces up to 58 years in the slammer.

More surprising though is this !

Cesar Sayoc worked as an exotic dancer and bouncer at several strip clubs, a cousin told NBC News.

The cousin called Sayoc a “loose cannon” and a “lost soul” and said he was estranged from his family.
“He’s been in the strip clubs since he was 22, that was his life,” the relative said.
“He was a male dancer and he wanted to be a wrestler.
He was taking steroids. He was all buffed up....He was built like a rock.”

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Irishhaf

Just south florida or all of florida? Thinking of that night club shooting which I think, was in Orlando, i.e. north florida.

Actually, Orlando is mid-state. Florida is strange. The further North in Florida you go, the further deep South you get. Most of the worst slope-headed, slack jawed, mouth- breathers are North of I-4 in N. Florida.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The moment I saw the pictures of the van, that he was "rabid" conservative Trump supporter, AND from Florida (where the terms Florida-man and Florida-woman have become the stereotypical joke when it comes to crazy Floridians,) I immediately thought 'false flag.'

Holy cow, you couldn't have painted a more perfect picture of a "deplorable" if you tried. Yeah, the guy could be the garden variety looney toon, buuuut... c'mon... this guy hit all the check marks for red neck conservative.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Well if there were three with similar MO they might have interlocking pieces of pseudo-evidence that could be used as click bait?
What are they looking for?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

It seems odd to me that his twitter wasnt taken down, has that happened in one of these situations before? Also odd as other mentioned him not actually following Trump. To be so ardent about your stance that you would spend money for stickers, yet only follow the people you dislike? You have the best marketing tool right at your fingertips and instant reach to the people you admire and fight for and you don't even follow them.You say his twitter account was activated in 2016? The same year he registered Republican presumably for Trump.

Not saying its.fake, but if I were to imagine one of those Russian bot accounts looked like, I would assume this would be pretty accurate.
edit on 10/26/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

He was crazy and has been crazy.

In 2016 he (in his craziness) focused and obsessed with Trump. Like some crazy people do with anything.

President Reagan was almost killed because some nut was obsessed with Jodie Foster.

It wasn't Jodie Foster's fault.

Some people are just nuts.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

So, before mentioning a possible false flag, shouldn't there be some intangibly small amount of evidence first at the very least?

Obviously it's "possible" that it wasn't a false flag, because it's actually probable that it wasn't a false flag.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro
Actually I'm expecting "Jack Ruby" to show up any time now, since the Feds picked him up without enough of a struggle to "off" him, keeping him as quiet as Stephen Paddock.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghaleon12

So, before mentioning a possible false flag, shouldn't there be some intangibly small amount of evidence first at the very least?

Obviously it's "possible" that it wasn't a false flag, because it's actually probable that it wasn't a false flag.

The packages were sent with the return address of Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Unless she actually sent the packages, then this is, by definition, a false flag event.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
What do you think, ATS?

If this is a false flag, then we are now saying that sending mail bombs to political opponents is ok.

If this is not a false flag, then the GOP is now saying that sending mail bombs to political opponents is ok.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
No thanks. I don’t think people are that stupid. Nobody will be voting democrat in the midterms.

I voted party line Democrat in early voting. Every single office, federal, state, and local. I refuse to support anyone who in any way, shape, or form assists Trump, stands by Trump, defends Trump, or is even neutral and doesn't oppose him.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
It was a false flag.

The so called MAGAbomber left a trail even a blind man could see it.

Real nutcases don't do that.

Most people are too incompetent to get away with their crimes. He was one of them.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   
hot damn we have some GHOULS on this site, don't we?

"...it is possible the stars have aligned for the Democrats and their best dream came true"

seriously, OP? surely it's everyone's best dream to BE TARGETED BY A BOMBER right?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well lookie what we have here, another major event. Imagine that.

<< 1  2   >>

join