It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret of 42 Part π

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

brilliant, get the fabulous mind back writing threads, im number daft, especially 3,6,9
23, 72, 11, 18, 22 , 33, 36,39, 93 and now42 and 137..............ahhhh i mean how many are there, lol

and number 8s my life path, cause todays my 39th birthday

93 and 39
8x13 and 3x13
8x3

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
42 subplanes of the six higher planes above the physical plane (physical universe) as part of the cosmic physical plane and then 42 more subplanes of the six higher cosmic planes.
42 + 42 = 84 = 1^2 + 3^2 + 5^2 + 7^2 = 4^1 + 4^2 + 4^3.
42 is the 21st even integer, wher 21 is the gematria number value of EHYEH ("I am"), the Divine Name assigned to Kether, the first Sephirah.
42x24 is the number of symbols making up the (24+24) angelic messengers carved into the frieze in the lintel of the very ancient Gate of the Sun at Tiwanaku. You'll have to await my book that deciphers it before you know why this is.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

How funny, your first thread was about your ufo sightings.

So was mine way back in the day.

Thank you by the way.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi
You'll have to await my book that deciphers it before you know why this is.

Oh cool please share, I'd love to read your findings.
Super Cool stuff!! Love Tiwanaku mysteries.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I got to work early so I could check some things and get stuff in order for the day. My job is so cool.

Every time I think about this 42 thread series I keep laughing because even I don't know how I figured it out. I laugh because when I reread through it again I'm like "Holy crap, this is pretty good - how I do that?". Hahhaha!

I have three all-new threads that are next on my plate and no one could guess what they are gonna be about. They will be outta nowhere like this one. I've got the rough drafts and notes for them on my flash drive and saved on the cloud, so all I really need is time to focus on writing them. I also want to finish the "Dreams" thread because it's only 50% finished and there's a ton of great stuff to add to it.

I've got a huge bag of surprises awaiting ATS....

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Wow it's been 10 days. Very challenging days but my job as a therapist that helps people overcome their cable problems is actually fun and I'm naturally great at it.

I've even got #1 stats in the callcenter as of the other day. It was diligence and perseverance that allowed me to skyrocket past the other operators. I also am very talented at leading others into realizing their life is pretty good and things (like a 14$ increase in their bill) are acceptable and fine.

The key isn't to tell them it's ok. Instead they have to figure this out on their own. I'm just there to listen and guide with a little wisdom and compassion. I help put things into a wider perspective with a few words here or there.

Therapy is about allowing others to express their issues and then recognize the solutions themselves. All they need is a friend that cares.

That's all I ever needed.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I will say that cable is the one thing that brings happiness to many people's unhappy lives. If even a fleeting momentary bliss.

People flock to the US to escape hell - so they can come here, get a job and a home, and cable tv internet and mobile services.

Yes my company acts irrationally and treats it's customers in unacceptable ways. Yes it's horrible.

But I'm here and I can fix it. I care and am in no rush. I'm here to solve problems and transmute negativity into positivity and I am good at it. Even if I can't fix it I can at least make you feel better about it.

Hahaha I feel like I work for the devil (the corporation) and I just clean up all the messes the board of directors creates with their hair brained schemes to increase profit. Lots of stress but I'm handling it beautifully.

Finally I got a good job. It really is a miracle!!

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Respect
I totally agree with you, people do need to find their own way, when you tell them how to feel or what to do, I've noticed they don't accept but if you guide them and they find for themselves that's how it sinks in.
I need to remind myself of this often
Cheers

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
The illuminati Loves the number Pi as seen by the video above.

If you add all the even numbers through 12 on a clock Up it equals 42. And the 42nd prime is 181 where 18=Ra=1.

edit on 17-2-2019 by TimeTraveler159 because: link is not working

edit on 17-2-2019 by TimeTraveler159 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

How strange that people like this suffer with existential dread and yet can't seem to notice how multuiple they are!

Do you suppose that noticing would help in that situation?

However, why do we always stop at a 2nd decimal place? It's seems a bit tendentious.

I agree. Its pretty darn close to 3, I say we just call it 3.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I admit I'm a little sad that no one has been reading or posting in this thread specifically, because it was one of my favorite threads to write (and the first part as well). But... I can't really complain considering I just went through one of the most horrifying ordeals of my entire life...

I'm here now, safe for the moment, got a really bad spinal injury that will never heal, and am completely overwhelmed by tragedy, BUT - I'm Alive.

I learned some very important lessons the last 3 months.
I don't even know where to begin...

Earlier this year I was planning on creating part Ф of this trilogy but that's going way to the backburner for now, I'm sorry everyone but right now I need to heal and recover as best as I can. I cannot do it alone either.

I always had a huge flaw with my ego but this last 3 months has taught me that I am a very flawed person. Despite my own fantasy of myself, I now realize I am nearly helpless.

I thank God countless times everyday, especially the last 48 hours, for saving my life and giving me a little bit of time to come back and talk to all of you again. I Hope and Pray that God will show me more Grace and Mercy and keep me here at ATS with all of you for many years to come without any crazy disappearances like this one.

It's late and I cannot go into the story, and I don't even know *how* to go into the story yet. Goodness!!!

I Love all of you and I miss you guys/gals so much!!
I'm so thankful that I've had ATS over the years and so many of you folks here that I consider as my friends (yes even those I got into arguments with, no matter how heated or volatile).

Hahaha! I'm Alive!!! Woohooo!!!!!

Now let's get more than 26 flags on this bad boy thread, cmon! This one was a heck of a bombshell and exceeded even my own expectations - in fact I have no clue how I wrote this 42 / 137 stuff. I must have been possessed by some dusty old Ghosts or something. Hehehe!

Like really, I don't even know what to say right now!
Wow I'm here today posting!!! Craziness!
48 hours ago I thought I'd never make it back to ATS...
I miss this place so much! I miss all of yall and your ideas!!

Wow I am so BLESSED to be here today!!!
How exhilarating!!
So many tears.... whew...
And my battles have only just begun...

I honestly really need you guys/gals now more than ever. Yall have been so important to me for all of these years and I've had so much fun interacting here and learning from yall - and returning the favor with threads like this one.

Maybe I am a little nuts because I consider ATSers as my FAMILY, and I'll keep fighting my Heart out even though sometimes everything seems completely impossible and lost. I know God's got me because without all these miracles I wouldn't be here right now to share these feelings with yall.

I learned a hell of a lesson about how flawed and frail I really am, and how wrong I was to think I was unstoppable, or whatever crazy arrogant BS I used to believe... My greatest weakness and strength all wrapped into one...

I'm SO SORRY that I've been so hard to deal with all these years!! I'd just get so wrapped up in trivial things, but the last 5 years have really been taming me... the last 3 months especially whooped my rear.

God's showing me that there is about to be Miracles all around me because I have been Blessed with all of you in my life!!

I am so so thankful!!!
Wow.... ATS....
I'm actually Back!! (with a broken back)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Omg....

Sigh....
I need to rest but I'm just so excited to be here!

Wish I could give all of you GIANT HUGS!
Life is so fragile!!!
Always be thankful because things CAN get much much worse instantly!!
Trust in God, it's our only Hope!

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I hurt my back yesterday, and just came from my son's room there and he was playing injustice where bain says to batman I will break your back, then I remembered my boy saying to me yesterday, I will break your back copying brains voice and thought, did my son draw my attention to having a sore back by a nocebo effect, then I just sat down rubbing my sore back and read your post, synchronicities galore..... What it means? Just reminds me to be careful what you wish for, every thought is a wish...
edit on 26-7-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

There are no coincidences, the Universe is pure math and functions in alignment.

Recently this theme came up multiple times within an hour from totally different unrelated sources and I've been riding on it since (pun intended):

Every time I feel alone, forgotten, and totally underrated I remind myself why I bet on me -

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I'm so glad to see you around by the way, your kind words in the past have been with me through the last few months more than you'd expect. Thank you so much!

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I don’t think I’ve commented on these threads yet, just subscribed for later reading and then had other things come up. I’m glad I was reminded of them today when it came up in “my ATS”

I just want to congratulate you on putting this all together in what must have felt like a Herculean undertaking! It really is fascinating stuff and I’ll enjoy coming back reading sections I’ve skimmed over and reviewing all the links and info shared.

Thanks again for all your effort.

And have 42 of these while I’m at it

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Yay...thread number two!!

Sorry for being late to the game but I have this thing with disappearing for a couple of months. I missed your second thread but I was still chewing on the first.

I still have to read it a couple more times as I just glanched over it but man....it's a work of art.

Thank you for all the work and giving me another couple of months to contemplate and ponder stuff.

Peace

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Omg on Weather channel right now is a special on rainbows and 42!!

How awesome! For me to stumble upon this when I don't even watch TV hardly ever is amazing and meaningful!
So COOL!!!!

Checked the guide: show is called "Strangest Weather on Earth". Aired today 7-27 at 4pm central time.
edit on 7/27/2019 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Muzz! I have been thinking on you! I'm so glad to see you back.

The Universe is pure math and functions in alignment.

Truth! But don't forget to have alignment it can only come from infinite possibilities in the chaos

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

I just want to congratulate you on putting this all together in what must have felt like a Herculean undertaking!

It really was one of the most challenging compositions I've ever created for ATS. I went and reread the first page last night and I am actually surprised how well I compiled it, I remember it being more messy and jumbled than it seems to be upon my review last night. It seems to flow together way better than I recall.

But yes, thank you for recognizing the epic scale of challenge I faced when I took on this task! In a lot of ways it was like the Hyrda, I'd cut off one head (a piece of the puzzle, a single fact or tidbit) and 2 more would sprout up from it. So day after day - instead of making progress on creating the thread - I'd get further behind as more and more cool stuff came up that I wanted to add to it. Eventually at some point I just decided "I'll add all this other stuff in a part 3 sometime way later" and cut it down to what it currently is now.
edit on 7/27/2019 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join