It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret of 42 Part π

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I also had a " Jungian-esque " dream a few nights ago . But instead of exploring the lower reaches of the house I was climbing around the rafters trying to find a way into the attic . But I kept getting distracted by bizarre living dolls and sexually oriented figures in the middle floors of the house . I had forgotten this dream until I read this post . Thanks for the reminder .

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Wasn't sure if this got mentioned yet
rickandmorty.wikia.com...

Rick and Morty are often described as coming from dimension C-137, (out of an entire catalogue of the "known" universes, theoretically numbered A-001, and on up?).
edit on 10/27/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Interesting. I'm no scientific nor mathematician, but I think I understand bonds that connect these numbers. In all honesty though, I don't believe that numbers got any truth except the one that the observer is looking for. In other words, we conceive our own "absolute" truth.

Since data comes from perception, then the numbers too are generated by the mind trying to explain the perceived surrounding. Maybe 137 is a constant that connects all minds, maybe the kind that makes 2 or more people to perceive the same data, even from different positions.

As for me, I believe truth/falsehood is just a duality. I believe dualities are parameters that we choose to insert in our perception, our reality to try to find a logic, a purpose of consciousness. They help us cronstruct our own structure (reality) which then brings us to interprete the interactions we perceive around said consciousness.

I think everything comes back to The Wheel: everything goes back to where it once was. I believe if there's an absolute beginning of some sort, it is now impossible to grasp, just like after finishing to draw a circle (perfect cercle without any flaws), it is impossible to see where it began anymore. When finished, there's no more beginning nor ending, or, more specificaly, there's an infinite beginnings where there's also an infinite ends. And everything possible in our reality is just a manifestation of The Wheel. We choose our own beginning point and from there, we can grasp the end of it, but only of the point chosen, not an absolute one, which has disapeared with the completion of The Wheel.

From that point of view, any data perceived, any birth, any death, any consciousness is a beginning and an ending at the same time, meaning the duality begin/end is useless. So what remains? I don't know, I can't grasp it with human concept, with duality. All I'm able to grasp is The Wheel and how, in my opinion, it manifests everything and nothing at the same time.

By the way, great thread, and if there's a universal truth out there (if I'm wrong) then I believe that numbers are a good way to connect dots, which in your thread is really well represented.
edit on 11 2 2018 by IgnorantGod because: Errors (there's probably plenty remaining)...

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Wow it's 11-11 already.
I have been off in my own little universe hahah.

I ran across this in a suggestion list while listening to music today, and it reminded me of this thread...

Cultivate your curiosity

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It's been snowing all day here, but it's actually really nice maybe like 2 or 3 inches but it's melting so can't stick.

I love the mountains.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join