It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret of 42 Part π

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Oh and look at this company's pitch, it's worded in a very interesting way:

PHI Cubed (Φ3) represents the concept of manifestation. Where ideas in the PHI squared (Φ2) state are trans-mutated into 3rd dimension or given form. The notion of managing information in an integrated way (Φ) from inception to manifested reality for the life-cycle (Φ3)

Phi Cubed

And look at this other website - Defining Phi Cube

For a good trader, it's not a secret. Humans are programmed to walk 5 steps forward and 3 steps back. This is part of our basic behavior, and is clearly visible throughout history.

The financial market is a living, collective representation of human expectations. Consequently, one of the best tools to observe our collective behavior is a financial chart. It makes sense that 5 steps forward and 3 steps back, as a basic human behavior, should be clearly visible in financial charts. This is indeed the case.

In financial charts, price, time, risk, return on investment, fear, and greed are revealed in the form of beautiful geometric patterns. There are dozens of patterns, but the 5-3 stands out as the most common and efficient. All chart patterns are governed by a derivative of the number Phi, the Golden Mean.

Phi, also known as "Divine Proportion", is present throughout Nature and the Universe. We see it everywhere, from the geometry of DNA to the shape of the Milky Way. Phi is a totally irrational number. Nature uses it to simultaneously govern the natural processes of "additive growth" and "fractal packing".

These processes provide the necessary conditions to support life as we know it. Without them, life would probably be cold, mechanical, or square.

but then they state this:

The most important number in the financial markets is Phi cubed = 4.236.

Mind Blown

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Guys n gals, this thread really took a LOT of work.
Maybe 100 hours worth.

For the last few weeks I would work some on it, then just get so overwhelmed with all the research that I'd just take long breaks and come back whenever I felt the mood to.

I took a lot of extra time to double and triple check this information, so the OP should be within 99% accuracy thereabouts.

I didn't just take a single website's word for something, I'd go look into it as best as I could. I would do the work myself and see if I could verify the claims.

There's a few pieces that I just simply didn't have the resources to verify properly, and of those I only posted a few of them because I found additional websites/videos etc that made the same claims from different perspectives, so I figured totally different sources are coming up with the same information so it should be as close as I can get to verification. I looked for things to debunk it, and found nothing substantial.

The only argument I actually see against this stuff is "all those numbers don't mean anything!", which is pretty much BS posted by people who did zero work, didn't think about it for long if at all, and don't care about how exciting learning physics and math can truly be. I know there will be naysayers who will humbug, and really I don't consider that a legitimate response of any profound validity.

I don't mean to be so harsh about it but I don't know of any super sweet nice way to respond to someone who says "you're crazy, that's meaningless" when it is totally clear it is very meaningful.

I'm not saying I know the "absolute meaning" of it all, even our best physicists of the modern age admit we simply don't know why and yet there it is in all it's glory, dumbfounding us.

I believe that the "meaning of it all" transcends the capacity of current human comprehension and that is marvelous and wonderful for me. I'm so happy to know that as a fact - that we simply don't know.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
So therefore I invoke God.

God did it.
Proof's in the π

This thing breaks all the rules of chance.

It's Magic.
And there's no way humans will figure it out, probably ever.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Palmdale. Plant 42.

That is all

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Outstanding effort. I'm going to dig in this weekend.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

# 137 Iris Delight
from the Norma Wilson collection.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
Palmdale. Plant 42.

That is all

USAF Plant 42

Super duper top secret.
They made the Spirit there.

Hehehe

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I'll read this later - better at night than the day.

My only criticism is your taking of an artistic rendering of the tetragrammaton in a church in Iowa, and imagining that the yod is a 7 and the waw is a 7 (even Ashkenazi Jews, being a bit...lets say, ethnocentric, insist that the 'true' pronunciation of waw is vav; indeed, I oftentimes write it like that myself out of habit despite knowing full-well that the Sephardic rendering is the more historically accurate one).

When you do that, your whole 137 narrative sounds more plausible. But what if there is no basis for that association other than you seeing a pattern that corresponds to your agenda i.e. to write up a thread like this? I've never seen the yod written that way or the vav; in fact, Kabbalists emphasize the yod being a little line with a smaller mark at the top. The Waw is always drawn as a line, and is associated more with 6 (the six sephiroth above malkuth) than 7.

From a cognitive science perspective, we got to be clear about how our minds 'search' for meanings even when the meanings found aren't exactly in the realm of the objective. Or rather, the meanings are YOUR meanings; or the culture you exist within. Your brain and that culture form a tight-coupling, and together, your meanings and the meanings "adjacent possible" to it can be brought into perception.

Again, I will read this as you have evidently put in a lot of time and work, and I'm sure besides the tetragrammaton issue there is a lot of interesting connections to be appreciated.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

You can add this little fun fact to the Antient and Accepted Freemason lore.

137 is the 33rd prime number

Crazy huh?!

Makes one wonder about 32 paths of wisdom! The last one being honorary!

The Tree of Life, FM, 33, 137, and 42. Just wow!!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Where it all gets me is that mathematics seemed to me like a human-interposed idea with our culture embracing the 10 "decinumeric?" system while others used 5 or 6 as their base. Beyond and aside from all that these numeric systems seem to be encoded in the very fabric of life and the universe, as if waiting for humans to one day unlock their mysteries.

I feel like we are very close to establishing a scientific rationale for the very existence of God or a creator. There is certainly an intelligence at work everywhere that gives order to all things. I wish I had better abilities at math, I was a whiz at geometry but got lost at algebra. I feel like I intuitively understand many of these concepts but I would like to be able to prove them as equations.
edit on 26-10-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Though I do find it interesting the connection you pointed out between pi and the Heh; probably not a coincidence (that is, the person who picked that symbol for pi probably understood the symbolic association with that letter).

Heh is a "world", and pi is 3.14. Our mind could be symbolically considered a "world", as is our body a "world". However, why do we always stop at a 2nd decimal place? It's seems a bit tendentious.

Sometimes I find myself disagreeing with the Kabbalistic scheme of things. Its fracticality is definitely interesting, but then again, the theory of fractals precedes it (i.e. the golden ratio of Fibonacci likely influenced the earliest medieval kabbalists). And as to see feelings, the kabbalah is far too simplistic; and one might even say, solipsistic, in having the arrow move top-down rather than the other way - bottom up.

As you already probably know about me, I am skeptical as to how humans form knowledge, and very skeptical about the claims of mystics who think there are connections everywhere to be integrated into our minds.

Whether or not this is true is not relevant to me; whats relevant is that you can explain the causal connections and describe the mechanism, otherwise, you're being a tad too fanatical for my liking. We should, in other words, take our time, discuss connections speculatively, but without the sort of utter surety that so many religious people tend to bring about things, without being able to explain those connections.

To me, if you feel the need to claim something about the way reality works, but can't explain in reasonable language how that would occur, than you seem overly needy to prove to yourself (by persuading others) that what you're claiming 'is the case'. Human's aren't very comfortable with 'partial knowledge', especially when they've "felt the numinous" of eternity - thy are sure that 'because of that experience', there MUST be a fundamental meaning to everything around us.

This is where the anthropocentrism of christianity and my way of thinking go very different ways. The world is NOT just about us. There are other creatures, many of which have different ways of knowing from us - but of course, not the sort of kind that pertains to reflection on the nature of their own existence and the existence of other things.

Take elephants; they got some pretty impressive social cognition that even pertains to the quality of existence of those they're attached to. They pass the mirror test; they cooperate in difficult situations. Yes, this is significantly less than us, but it at leats goes to show how greatly humans appreciate the various modes of existence that have emerged.

Lastly, trauma doesn't go away. You cant rebuild an OFC which wasn't properly regulated at birth - no amount of mysticism or spirituality or contemplation of eternity will change that. The Universe has made things in such a way such that we can only operate in terms of 'what came before'. So, in living in a post-traumatic society, we are always generating meanings from the fear, anxiety, dread, and idealization which consistently surrounds us.

This epistemological blinder should give people pause to reflect on "what is really real". You can't know, because everytime you reflect, your unconsciously rehash past perceptions, which only reassert the "truthfulness" of what our body says is "real".

My aunt reminds me of that signature of yours. She also says "you have to believe". She was raised in Ecuador; her grandparents were "rosicrucians" - satanists, she said. The woman undoubtedly suffers from dissociative identity disorder, which is why she is all over the place - depending on the context she's in, she can sound and function like a totally different person. How strange that people like this suffer with existential dread and yet can't seem to notice how multuiple they are! She shows me all the time how trauma (and she was deeply abused as a child, as you can imagine) creates defensive strategies built around dissociation of the trauma, and manic selection (unconsciously performed by the brain) of an idea or image that "feels good".

She believes everything. She swallows theosophical stories galore. The woman has no psychodynamic knowledge of herself, but only mysticism, spirituality, chakra systems etc; I think it causes her more harm than good, but feeling "familiar" to her, she sticks to it. The traumas inside are apparently so terrifying to interact with that she isn't likely to let go of her idols (unreasonable idealizations) anytime soon.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Very good work Muzzy!
Gave you 42 flags and stars, but the system only makes it look like one...

While you were immersing yourself in this work, what sort of perimeter things were being stimulated in your thoughts?
As in: deeper meaning; intelligent design; are these golden ratios also somehow present in our dreams; and odd stuff like that?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Another great thread. Glad to have inspired you.

Maybe you can work on this. I have an annoying little voice in the back of my head that the Pyramid Inch is somehow involved.

As a math spaz, I can't investigate this properly.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Great thread !

Another little coincidence. 1+3+7=11 . A tie in to the 11:11 phenomenon perhaps . Light workers.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I listed it was the 33rd prime somewhere in that, I think on the dollar bill mason part. It's in there tho.

You are forgiven for missing it, I agree it's sort of a mess lol. I was in a rush, so forgive me too please.

I'm in transit to Colorado currently!
Woohoo gonna be so fun!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Hmmmm I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean English inches? If so it's in there on the pyramid section.

If you mean another type of inch, than I do need to look into that! Thank you again for inspiring this thread! You rock!!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TREESNAKE1111
Great thread !

Another little coincidence. 1+3+7=11 . A tie in to the 11:11 phenomenon perhaps . Light workers.

What's weird is that I've run into 11:11 twice in the last few days while working feverishly to finish this thread! I noted it as well as it was auspicious.

I also sat down yesterday night and started working on this at exactly 1:37 am and was like "whoa no way!" and when I went out back to take a break I checked my phone and it was 4:32 am.

My thoughts were "wow for real I gotta finish this thread, the universe is lining up perfectly for this to happen today!".

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Hmmmm I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean English inches? If so it's in there on the pyramid section.

If you mean another type of inch, than I do need to look into that! Thank you again for inspiring this thread! You rock!!

My question is was the Pyramid Inch called that because of Pi - P I.

Supposedly they are two separate values, but one has to wonder.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
Very good work Muzzy!
Gave you 42 flags and stars, but the system only makes it look like one...

While you were immersing yourself in this work, what sort of perimeter things were being stimulated in your thoughts?
As in: deeper meaning; intelligent design; are these golden ratios also somehow present in our dreams; and odd stuff like that?

Well, while writing this things were mostly normal. My dreams are bizzare but I didn't gather any clues (that I'm aware of) from them.

The book with Jung and Pauli discussing 137 does actually talk about dreams though, so it is related to the topic.

For the most part I was listening to instrumental music and watching stuff totally unrelated to all of this (allowing me to relax fully and take my mind off it).

I actually have to purposely take my mind off anything revelation related for long periods of time or I will be overwhelmed by information saturation. If I allow my mind to stay in epiphany mode I will self destruct because I need to be able to write it down and keep up with myself.

If I don't write it down and take time to to research an individual hunch I will get very frustrated and upset with myself for not keeping up.

So I shut off the flow and do other things for "down time". For the first couple of years I didn't manage myself properly and overloaded which led to a major crisis due to my lack of focus on real life issues (like money, personal, or relaxation).

If you want to know where I got this information, I'll put it this way - I let my mind flow and work on it's own. I attune my sensory apparatus to the full spectrum and allow "Spirit" to tell me clues, and then I interpret it and work it out via methodology and do research to verify it's authenticity.

In a way you could say the ghosts are teaching me, like I'll imagine Isaac Newton standing there saying "it's related to Phi you need to research the diameter of this or the speed of that".

Sounds kinda funny and take it tongue in cheek, because that's actually an analogy of partial similarity.

The "ghost of Pythagoras" probably isn't a ghost, but is more like a function of my cranial anatomy and the processing software, and for simplification and easy translation it converts this networking process of the mind into something rational that I can understand - like imagining that awesome historical entity is hovering over me teaching me personally.

It's an interesting psychological phenomena that I've stumbled into, and I can actually explain a large amount of how it works.

Basically what I'm doing is "allowing my subconscious to guide me" because the subconscious knows far more than my feeble conscious mind does.

I am willfully and knowingly placing my awareness/consciousness into the realm of my subconscious and shining a light into the dark and then I see amazing things I knew nothing about and learn about it.

There is actually methodology and skill involved in this act and I am improving slowly, though my capacity to explore the subconscious realm of the mind ebbs and flows back and forth. Sometimes I don't feel like it. I like to rest and relax a lot. My mood is important.

So to put it simply, the structure and function in my brain - represented by the ghost of Avicenna or whomever - enlightens my vastly ignorant consciousness of a specific clue "a hunch" and then I just go look it up to see if there's anything to it.

Normally I'd think this sounds awfully silly and strange but it's somehow working pretty effectively I'd say. It's not a perfect system and the learning curve for me personally is very slow because I get so worn out and so sleepy. I want to sleep over 10 hours a day just from 1 or 2 hours of cognitive processes like this.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: muzzleflash

My question is was the Pyramid Inch called that because of Pi - P I.

Supposedly they are two separate values, but one has to wonder.

Ohhhh hmmm.

Yes they are related because to get inches from cubits we use 360 in the equation. So Pi must be involved.

I will look into this and let you know what I figure out.

Later though. I'm really sleepy and want to rest in dreamland for awhile. After my next layover I'll start my process and see if I can help you uncover this.

You must be onto something though and it could be very significant. I'm feeling it's there. We can unravel this.

You're really smart and fun, thanks again lol.
edit on 10/26/2018 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/26/2018 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join