It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrest Made In Florida In Connection To Package Bombs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

A man in Florida has been arrested in connection to a series of package bombs that have been sent to top Democrats and President Trump critics, according to CBS News.

It was not immediately clear if the package was related to others addressed to prominent Democrats and critics of President Donald Trump that were discovered earlier this week. It was discovered Thursday night and it is similar in appearance to the others.

Arrest Made In Florida In Connection To Package Bombs

As predicted, this didn't take long. The article didn't say who was arrested.

Local law enforcement source tells @CBSMiami an arrest was made in connection with the suspicious packages at about 10:30 am at an auto parts store in Plantation, Florida.

A "loud explosion" was heard at the time of the arrest - possibly from a flash bang device used by FBI in the course of making the arrest A suspicious package addressed to Democratic Sen. Cory Booker has been recovered in Florida, the FBI said Friday morning. The FBI said the package was similar to 10 other packages sent to prominent Democrats and critics of President Trump.

Live Stream:

edit on 26/10/2018 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It was Trump himself at Marilago! Dun-dun-dun!!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Want to take bets on How long before the suspect commits suicide in his jail cell ??

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Thankful they saved us from the fake bomber! It’s amazing how he was able to bend space and time to hand deliver these packages all over the country, but unable to correctly assemble an actual real explosive device!!! So weird!!!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
There are a lot of unstable people living in Florida. The action of one individual does not define the Republican party, this guy might just have been a little nuts and wanted to stop all the BS being spread by the Liberals. The person was "supposedly" an amateur bomb maker, they would not work anyway, it was probably just a scare tactic. He may even be a Democrat supporter who wanted to make it look like a Trump supporter targeted the hard left supporters.

Either way, I suppose it will be two years before the truth comes out as to his intent.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
There are a lot of unstable people living in Florida. The action of one individual does not define the Republican party, this guy might just have been a little nuts and wanted to stop all the BS being spread by the Liberals. The person was "supposedly" an amateur bomb maker, they would not work anyway, it was probably just a scare tactic. He may even be a Democrat supporter who wanted to make it look like a Trump supporter targeted the hard left supporters.

Either way, I suppose it will be two years before the truth comes out as to his intent.

Totally correct. It is the folks who pretend that this all fake news who are doing the real damage to the Republican party.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Right wing loves these bombs.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Multiple news sources show the video of him at a Trump rally with pro-Trump signs. You can also search for his Facebook feed and Twitter feed - both suspended but can be hunted via archives and see that his activity (pro-Trump) has been going on for some time.

Oh... and the bombs are functional. Not very good, but functional.

There's also images of his van. I saw the first one via BoingBoing and discounted it because it looked TOO wacky...but other images showing the same thing (different viewpoints) have showed up in many other sources. Scroll down to the bottom of this article.
edit on 26-10-2018 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

Oh Look , a FAKE Trump Supporter who Follows Only Dems on Twitter is Arrested as the Fake Bomb Sender . Geez , you cannot Make this Sheit Up .......LOL

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Umm, I hate to ask but where was the other thread, the 40 plus page thread that seems to be missing now. Not closed for staff review, but scrubbed?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Umm, I hate to ask but where was the other thread, the 40 plus page thread that seems to be missing now. Not closed for staff review, but scrubbed?

Yeah, I was reading along and went to go to the next page and POOF! 404.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Can you explain functional bomb to me? Bc taping two fireworks and some wires to a piece of foam is all I have seen so far. And apparently someone at CNN thought these were safe to play with.

originally posted by: Byrd

Multiple news sources show the video of him at a Trump rally with pro-Trump signs. You can also search for his Facebook feed and Twitter feed - both suspended but can be hunted via archives and see that his activity (pro-Trump) has been going on for some time.

There's also images of his van. I saw the first one via BoingBoing and discounted it because it looked TOO wacky...but other images showing the same thing (different viewpoints) have showed up in many other sources. Scroll down to the bottom of this article.

edit on 26-10-2018 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I sense a strange vibe, normally there would at least be two-three threads asking why (that would get deleted also..) but nothing yet. Is this a timezone thing? It´s nearly midnight here.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

It's Called CENSORSHIP , and Apparently it has come to Our Beloved ATS .................(

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

To be fair did you see all the stickers in the guys van? It's all very strange, I only have a free candy sticker on the side of mine

edit on 26-10-2018 by MarlbBlack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlbBlack

I Bet this Lunatic is Out on Bail under a Shrinks Care by Tomorrow ,,,,,,,,,,

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Didn't see your thread OP, sorry
copy/paste to save mods time
_______

Not at all surprised to learn
that ultimately it's a deranged person
who happens to support Trump

Who is Cesar Sayoc ?

A photograph on Sayoc’s Facebook page – his profile has since been taken down – showed him wearing a red “Make America Great Again” hat. He is standing in front of what appears to be a vehicle with a picture of Donald Trump on it. A video posted to the page shows Sayoc at a Trump rally in Florida in October 2016.

Sayoc posted several ph
otos of himself wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat, and a video where he’s wearing the hat as Trump speaks at the October 2016 rally.
The images from the rally also include photos of Trump speaking and “Blacks for Trump” signs.

Memes he posted on his page include an image of Hillary Clinton - one of the bomb targets - labeled “hypocrite.” Other memes promote fringe conspiracy theories about Clinton, calling her a “serial killer” and accusing her and husband Bill Clinton of having people murdered.

There are images criticizing Islam as a “barbaric evil cult” and referring to Muslims as “paedophiles and rapists.”

There are other posts depicting refugees as terrorists, opposing gun control, and attacking former President Barack Obama,
who was targeted with a bomb.

Another photo posted on the account shows a sign reading “Thank you, Lord Jesus, for President Trump.”

Sayoc is a registered Republican.
Records show that he last voted on 8 November 2016 – the date of the presidential election.

Online presence shows anger at Trump critics

Any how, despite it all being a prank
Cesar Sayoc has been charged with five federal crimes

interstate transportation of an explosive
illegal mailing of an explosive
threats against former présidents
threatening interstate commerce
assaulting current and former federal officers

He faces up to 58 years in the slammer.

More surprising though is this !

Cesar Sayoc worked as an exotic dancer and bouncer at several strip clubs, a cousin told NBC News.

The cousin called Sayoc a “loose cannon” and a “lost soul” and said he was estranged from his family.
“He’s been in the strip clubs since he was 22, that was his life,” the relative said.
“He was a male dancer and he wanted to be a wrestler.
He was taking steroids. He was all buffed up....He was built like a rock.”

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Sadly nothing surprises me anymore... One of those we will never know the full story/motive/if it's even true kind of thing..

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Ok, so that means he was pro-trump. I accept that and my post said possibly he "could be" someone setting up a sham.

But they were all non-functional. The mistake they corrected was that they were not dangerous, that is different than non-functional because running over them with a car could set them off. Here is a link...www.nationalreview.com...

I read about three articles on this already, all seemed to be real, all quoted police reports saying these last two were not functional for various reasons. I actually think that all the bombs this guy sent were non-functional from implied info in two of the articles I read. But nowhere have I read that directly states all were all non-functional.. The articles are clear about Soros bomb and the CNN bomb though.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

anted OP is still up about 9 hundred and some replies, I read through about 15 pages of it.. Most posts were pretty comical and a few trying to get to the bottom of it.. Different pictures of the van, different twitter posts and followings.. It's all really strange even to a normal person who is not into the political spectrum..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join