It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Arrests Man in Connection to Pipe Bombs

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Greven

Which means somebody may have been correcting inaccurate edits.

⚔😸⚔

It was just online trolls being trolls.

Twist and squirm away from the fact that you were snookered all you like, but you can't change that fact.

Anyhow, it appears that Cesar Sayoc’s Home Was Foreclosed on by Steve Mnuchin’s Bank, Using Dodgy Paperwork

Sayoc was living in Fort Lauderdale, in a house purchased in 2006. He refinanced in April 2007, getting an adjustable-rate mortgage from IndyMac Bank for $385,500.
...Sayoc’s loan ended up as MERS, a shell company that housed an electronic spreadsheet in which mortgages could be quickly traded between buyers.
Not even two years after the mortgage sale, on January 7, 2009, IndyMac Bank filed for foreclosure. The docket in the case indicates that Sayoc did not receive notice of this lawsuit; the summons was returned unserved in February.
In order to foreclose, IndyMac needed to assign the mortgage back from MERS to IndyMac, making them the mortgage holder and therefore eligible to enforce the lien. This appears to have been done after the fact. The documents state that the assignment was executed on January 5, 2009, but elsewhere in the document, the date is listed as January 23. And the document was not filed with the county clerk’s office until April 23.
But in real terms, it would mean that, at the time that IndyMac filed notice for foreclosure on Sayoc, they hadn’t completed the paperwork proving that it owned the mortgage in question.
The assignment was signed by Erica Johnson-Seck, who, just six months later, would admit in a court deposition that she “robo-signed” 750 foreclosure-related papers per week, spending just 30 seconds on each document. She acknowledged that she did not read the documents before she signed them nor did she learn who inputted the information on them. And she admitted to not signing in the presence of a notary, undermining the purpose of notarization.

Other judges threw out cases where Johnson-Seck was involved. But Sayoc’s case wasn’t met with much resistance. According to the docket, Circuit Court Judge Robert Fogan ruled for summary judgment for IndyMac on September 2, 2009. In November, the house was bid upon and sold.
IndyMac was a failed bank under federal receivership at the time it initiated the foreclosure on Sayoc. By March 2009, it would fall into the hands of a consortium led by Mnuchin.

Now, to be fair, it wasn't Mnuchin's bank when it filed for foreclosure on Sayoc's home. The bank illegally started foreclosure on Sayoc's home, then the bank failed and was gobbled up by Mnuchin and company only a couple of months later when it was renamed OneWest Bank. OneWest Bank completed the illegal foreclosure almost half a year later.

Also, there was this nugget in there:

He apparently hadn’t registered to vote until March 2016, pulled off the sidelines by Trump’s messaging.

Like, at all. He was never registered to vote until March 2016.
edit on 22Fri, 26 Oct 2018 22:21:14 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago10 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I know it's been asked a few times already throughout the thread, but....Anybody figure out yet which member he was? My Spidey senses are a-tingin' and suspect it was a poster neither side of the political fence liked. Assuming he was a member here, of course.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Lol. I got an idea. Let me see if I can realize it real quick.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

The perfect choice for the psy-ops.

👥🚬

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Looking at a few articles we can piece together his movements...
What we know about Cesar Sayoc, the Florida man suspected of mailing more than a dozen bombs

Cesar Altieri Sayoc, 56, a registered Republican from South Florida, was born in Brooklyn, New York, but moved to Florida as a child, records show. He's a 1980 graduate of North Miami Beach High School whose last known address was Aventura in Miami-Dade County, Florida.

Mail bomb suspect has ties to the Carolinas, played soccer at UNC Charlotte

A student by the same name attended UNC Charlotte in the 1983-84 school year but didn’t declare a major, UNCC spokeswoman Buffie Stephens said. He also played on the school’s soccer team. A team roster shows that Sayoc played in 11 games in 1983, starting seven of them but scoring no goals.
Sayoc also studied at Brevard College in western North Carolina for three semesters in the early 1980s, but did not graduate, college officials told The Miami Herald.
Public records show that a Cesar Sayoc lived at an address on Tamarron Drive, in south Charlotte near Ballantyne, in 2000.
A two-bedroom, two-bathroom home he owned in Fort Lauderdale was foreclosed in 2009, the Herald reported, and Sayoc filed for bankruptcy in 2012.

From the Cesar Sayoc’s Home Was Foreclosed on by Steve Mnuchin’s Bank, Using Dodgy Paperwork article:

Sayoc was living in Fort Lauderdale, in a house purchased in 2006.

Who Is Cesar Sayoc? Bomb Suspect Has Criminal History, Attacked Democrats Online

Lowy said the 56-year-old is homeless and has been living in a van for years.

It seems he was born and lived in NYC, then moved to Florida as a child and at least completed high school. He then moved to North Carolina for college but eventually dropped out. He lived in North Carolina for a long time, then moved back to Florida by 2006 and appears to have lived there since... although, it's possible he traveled with his van.

It paints a picture of a man with little to lose, and a lot of anger - some perhaps with a valid reason behind it.
edit on 23Fri, 26 Oct 2018 23:01:55 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago10 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Don't feel bad. I don't actually hate anyone either.

I may get angry with some, but I've only ever truly hated once and decided it wasn't for me. I hope I never actually feel that again.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

That's true about the voting bit. PJ Media had that information earlier today. He registered apparently March 4, 2016.
edit on 26-10-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

What is it that they say: Better to have hated and walk away than to stay and face a murder 1 rap...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

He's a Patsy or a CIA hypnotized asset, who's story you will never hear, because he will simply disappear, after all the dust settles. I predicted these "staged" events on CNN reporters 2 months ago on my FB page. How did I know? I know Liberal Liars and how they work, that's how. Do you still believe them? If so, you're not too bright. (look at the dates I posted them, go to my page and scan to august and verify, and know that I am not a prophet or a seer...Liberals are just this predictable to me) * Some of the events in my predictions haven't come true just yet...but just wait.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

edited for ATS:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Meme wars.

Please don't.

Just don't.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
We should have a meme war as celebration considering this guy never meant to blow anyone up. That’s def a sigh of relief. He isn’t violent, just looking for fame. Unfortunately that one of trump in the van already won Imho, instant classic lol

“Sayoc was initially somewhat cooperative, the official said. He told investigators that the pipe bombs wouldn’t have hurt anyone and that he didn’t want to hurt anyone.”

Sayoc has now retained a lawyer so the questioning has ceased, the official said.

a reply to: Phage

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
How can the DOJ consider Cesar Sayoc a "Partisan", When Peter Strzok and Lisa Page were considered NON-Partisan?
www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

He's a terrorist. Using fear for political purposes.

Wait a minute...that's sort of what Trump's doing.

Nah, Trump doesn't really threaten anyone. Much.

edit on 10/27/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
“Sayoc was initially somewhat cooperative, the official said. He told investigators that the pipe bombs wouldn’t have hurt anyone and that he didn’t want to hurt anyone.”

CNN would NEVER believe the pipe-bombs weren't built explode. Wufs Blister quickly ended an interview with a bomb-expert who plainly stated that they were made not explode.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah
Oh that would be neat to read through his post history.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
when does hoax/prank cross over into terrorism? I guess this would be it. I guess once there is a perceived threat. If his intention was not to physically hurt anyone that’s quite the plot twist I’d say.

edit on 27-10-2018 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Maybe this is what gave Kathy Griffin the idea of holding up a mock severed Trump head?

In perhaps one of his most disturbing posts, Sayoc tweeted a picture of a blood-covered goat and sheep to Democrat Senator Chuck Schumer, along with an image of a skeleton dressed as a Medieval knight which featured the word "DEATH" scrawled across the bottom.
cyberwardesk.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Im blaming this whole thing on social media. Thats why I stick the forums and rivers im used to.

I think its interesting how quickly we all pick the internet clean until something is solved.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

I think its interesting how quickly we all pick the internet clean until something is solved.

Solved?
That seems to be a matter of opinion.

<< 56  57  58    60  61 >>

join