It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Arrests Man in Connection to Pipe Bombs

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: dojozen

Make no mistake.

The left will have their pound of flesh.

Even if the dude is non compos mentis.

This will be blow over in a couple weeks. I doubt it will even make much of a difference in the mid-terms. Van full of stickers references might be a thing for a while though.

Like maybe, "Damn, you're van full of stickers crazy."

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wasn't the guy also taking steroids for body building?

You mean that's not 100% dragon energy?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Not for Cesar.

He's boned.

Political trials are the WORST.

I am surprised the left hasn't tried to lynch him yet.
edit on 26-10-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   
This guy would have been better at building a working bomb....if he didn't kill himself first.

I hate to say it but at 50 seconds plus, I laughed til I almost puked the first time I saw this...still cracks me up.

Just a little humor to lighten a dark thread.

link   

originally posted by: Identified
Cesar Sayoc's former lawyer, Ronald S. Lowy, says that for years he has shown "a lack of comprehension of reality."

CNN says that a LEO told them Sayoc claimed after his arrest that the bombs would not have hurt anyone and that he didn't want to hurt anyone.

If true, he could've been charged for the same things by sending a bullet taped to a banana and an egg timer.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

It won't last too long. Almost nothing else has.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
wondering who all his friends are at the gym.

What else he been getting in his steroids and source, as mind control to do something like this, would not rule out, as who gave him the suggestion, someone at the gym, one of his buddies...not sounding like the loner profile is it?

Like to look to see who he hangs out with...wait, he has a business partner, works at stripclub...

sounds like the kind of place, that be hard to not keep an eye on and in.,..

EXCLUSIVE: Bodybuilder friend of MAGAbomber tells how they toured US together as strippers and started a hydroponics company but most recently he was working as a chauffeur and SECURITY GUARD

edit on 26-10-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Damn Canadians. Time to build that Wall. Lol

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Identified
Cesar Sayoc's former lawyer, Ronald S. Lowy, says that for years he has shown "a lack of comprehension of reality."

CNN says that a LEO told them Sayoc claimed after his arrest that the bombs would not have hurt anyone and that he didn't want to hurt anyone.

If true, he could've been charged for the same things by sending a bullet taped to a banana and an egg timer.

Or letters threatening physical harm to the entire family, like Republican candidate Jay Webber's family received yesterday.

Ref: saraacarter.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Does anyone think Cesar is going to get a fair trial?

Finding an impartial jury is next to impossible.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

Who do we know use t like to have male strippers at the WH and does not like Trump and could come up with a plan like this with motive
?
Hint, involved with JFK hit.

another hint, Sirhan Sirhan

Manchurain

i.dailymail.co.uk...

Business partner Justin Humberger, a former stripper, revealed numerous texts to DailyMail.com exclusively from Cesar Altier Sayoc that were filled with vitriol

Business partner Justin Humberger, a former stripper, revealed numerous texts to DailyMail.com exclusively from Cesar Altier Sayoc that were filled with vitriol

What would be the odds of getting someone to send non functional bombs out and making it looking like it was a supporter of your opponent and have them sent to your party and critics of your opponents.

A sip of kool aid maybe?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

He appears to be another example of a mentally ill person who received no help even though everyone around him knew what he was like. Thankfully he didn't kill anyone but he isn't now likely to get much mental health care for all the attention he is now receiving otherwise.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Since 9/11, it's like terrorists in the US just forgot how to make their bombs go boom.

Not that I'm complaining, but I do find it interesting.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Since 9/11, it's like terrorists in the US just forgot how to make their bombs go boom.

Short attention span?
Austin
edit on 10/26/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Identified

Wondering when it went awry, classmates remembered him be nice and all...

Anyways, strip club dancer and security guard, is like the underworld isn't it?

Why send non functional bombs?

That is like a sign of a something, that if goal is not to harm or injure...then clearly his intentions do not make sense...

Something still a bit odd, like the security guard at LV, Campos,

Remember in the OKC bombing, the FBI informant told the FBI that real explosives were being used instead of the non explosives planned? Could there been someone else who made sure he did not make them functional and no one got harmed or hurt, like was the plan?

Wonder if he just happens to work at the same strip club the 9/11 hijackers were at night before 911? Now that would be odd for sure.

Though isn't every strip club in florida loaded with mix of folks...known place to keep eye on, especially after 911, known terrorist watering holes and eye candy saloons?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
In all honesty, today I am sad.

The divide between America is now hopeless. There is no fixing it.

I don't care who's side you're on, it doesn't matter. Our system is lost.

There is no trust left, only contempt and hatred. So sad.

I never "hated" another human being before in my life, and I do not still to this day.

i never wanted to hurt another person of different political color...EVER.

Now, I don't know what to think. I feel no anger, but I do feel "fear". The current situation is out-of-control.

Violence is NOT the answer! Regardless of your political posture.

Sting this bomber dude up from the highest tree top; make an example of him (right or left). This cannot be tolerated, it will only lead to worse.

This rhetoric has gone WAY too far!!

It must END!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Thanks and a very good find for this thread.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
the bombs are said to be non functional, as of this moment, correct?
Bomber stated, they would not harm anyone and he was not trying to hurt anyone.

though get this Stir Crazy was name of Strip Cub he managed

... had worked in recent years as a pizza delivery driver. He claimed in a 2014 deposition that he had been a manager at a strip club called “Stir Crazy,” owner of a dry-cleaning store, a pro wrestler, a Chippendales dancer, a professional soccer player in Milan, and an arena football player in Arizona.

then there is this bit

Mail bombing suspect Cesar Sayoc worked as a DJ at Ultra Gentleman's Club in West Palm Beach, the same strip club where Trump accuser Stormy Daniels performed in April.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Justoneman

What we know about the pipe bomb scare and suspect Cesar Sayoc's arrest

Why weren't the stamps on the packages postmarked?

All of the pipe bomb packages contained Forever stamps, but some of the packages were not postmarked sparking questions about how they could be mailed without it. Three officials explained to NBC New York on Thursday that some of the manila packages were not postmarked because they were too soft and could not go through the postal machines.

What's the thinking here anyway? Reproducing a postmark would not be much of an impediment for any conspiracy sophisticated enough to frame a live patsy. And what of the investigators? Are the assumed to be in on it or just incompetent?

Same with the people talking about the followers on the Twitter account. There's two years worth of fringe Right, pro-Trump memes and rantings, photos and video of the man at Trump rallies. But oh boy, those careless deep staters! Totally forgot to unfollow Ellen Degeneres! Good thing for them multiple law enforcement agencies, eventual prosecutors, etc are all in on this conspiracy. Too bad for them they can't get anything past the cyber supersleuths?

And I am calling BS on that. Nothing moves without a label or cancelled stamps for the USPS. Well I suppose it might not get something to ID the item if someone is cheating.
edit on 26-10-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join