It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Arrests Man in Connection to Pipe Bombs

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: soberbacchus

Is it me or does those pictures and videos seem a little off? Can anyone find any videos or pictures of him that isn't "newly out there" There's something not right about all of this.

a reply to: ketsuko

Can those pictures from 2017 be verified?

the videos are not new.
They are from his FB page.

AND THIS ONLY GETS WEIRDER:

Sayoc used to dream of becoming a professional wrestler. Instead, he found work as a professional stripper. Back in the 1990s, according to event promoter Tony Valentine, Sayoc was “running around the country” taking jobs as a stripper. Valentine hired him for some stripping jobs in Ohio; Sayoc also worked in Minnesota, the Carolinas, and Florida.

Sayoc later described himself on his LinkedIn page as the “choreographer” of a male stripping show as well as of burlesque shows in the Miami-area. He also called himself a former cage fighter.

heavy.com...

This nut-job only gets nuttier (no pun intended)
edit on 26-10-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
And a co-worker at the Pizza Place he delivered for last year

“He was crazed, that’s the best word for him. There was something really off with him,” Gureghian told the Post.

She said, “He was very angry and angry at the world, at blacks, Jews, gays. He always talked about ‘if I had complete autonomy none of these gays or these blacks would survive.’ He never said he would kill them or murder them or bomb them he just said ‘if I had complete autonomy the gays, the black and Jews would not survive.’ He was very, very strange.”

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Is it me or does those pictures and videos seem a little off? Can anyone find any videos or pictures of him that isn't "newly out there" There's something not right about all of this.

Can those pictures from 2017 be verified?

I agree with you on some of the pics of him at rallies. There was one of him at a MAGA Rally that looked really odd. I think it was put up at PJ or maybe Power Line, but the way he looked didn't look like he matched the background.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

How Ironic, when I spent my days as a professional wrestler, I often dreamed of being a stripper.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

a reply to: DanteGaland

Wanna know what all those vehicles have in common?

Stickers on the vehicle instead of just on the windows.

Careful man! You're going to want to stretch before you take that leap of logic.

You guys are funny.

In one thread, the argument is that his van was so nutso strange because of all the stickers that tons of people took pictures of it as far back as December 2017 and kept them! You know, because his van was that odd.

And in this thread, you're arguing that this kind of sticker behavior is really not all that strange at all.

Which is it? If it's not strange, there's no reason for people to have taken and kept all those photos, right? If this van verges into bizarro territory because no normal person of either persuasion typically stickers their car that way, then maybe they did keep those pics.

Hahahahahahahahahaha, there goes that leap of logic. On a roll.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Looks like Twitter finally suspended his account.

Guess they needed to leave it up long enough for MSM to get all their fuel for the coming weeks of Trump hate.
edit on 10 26 2018 by SgtHamsandwich because: (no reason given)

link   

Out of all those sticker examples from real Republicans, show us how many of them went to a professional custom vinyl sticker printer to have a custom collage of images printed and professionally cut and fitted to their windows.

link   
oops, now even Fox is referring to Mr. Sayoc as the "MAGAbomber" .... Play stupid games, Win stupid prizes....

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

NOPE

Many of Sayoc’s tweets describe him as part of the “unconquered Seminole Tribe.” However, the Seminole Nation has issued a statement announcing that he is not, and never was, a member of their tribe. The statement reads,

“We can find no evidence that Cesar Altieri, Caesar Altieri, Caesar Altieri Sayoc, Ceasar Altieri Randazzo (Facebook) or Julus Cesar Milan (Twitter) is or was a member or employee of the Seminole Tribe of Florida, or is or was an employee of Seminole Gaming or Hard Rock International. At this time, we cannot verify if he is or was an employee of a vendor company.”

heavy.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

Out of all those sticker examples from real Republicans, show us how many of them went to a professional custom vinyl sticker printer to have a custom collage of images printed and professionally cut and fitted to their windows.
'

Again, you cannot have it both ways. Either this was unusual/bizarre, or it's not so unusual to sticker your car in this way. That's what the posters here are contending ... everyone stickers their car this way so it's no big deal that this guy did it.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Better yet, show me which one of them mailed bombs!

You can't, because it's an obvious FALSE FLAG!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

How Ironic, when I spent my days as a professional wrestler, I often dreamed of being a stripper.

Or a bomber. Ya know, Professional Wrestler, Male Stripper, Mad Bomber...it's kind of a toss up for a career path.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Tell me about it.
My resume looks almost as ridiculous

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Yeah, nobody is going to find anything except what the deep state wants them to find. This guy is an illegal immigrant with fake ID and fake interchangeable names.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

You're just worried because you might have the neighbors worried when they notice your nice, new custom vinyl San Fran Nan window decals.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

You're just worried because you might have the neighbors worried when they notice your nice, new custom vinyl San Fran Nan window decals.

What's the "Nan" at the end of "San Fran"?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Is that you Michael Hayes?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This person is not a fan of the right, he didn't even follow them online. He was actually crazy and he knew associating himself with radical views against the left would bring lots of attention his way. He never sent any bombs to anyone either, he sent props. But all I am seeing in the news is right winger is sending mail bombs. This is the pinnacle of FAKE NEWS.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Or a bomber. Ya know, Professional Wrestler, Male Stripper, Mad Bomber...it's kind of a toss up for a career path.

Hey! I think I found exclusive video of our guy from his previous delusion.

I'll let you decide when one he is.

Warning, the clip is a bit adult.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
This person is not a fan of the right, he didn't even follow them online. He was actually crazy and he knew associating himself with radical views against the left would bring lots of attention his way. He never sent any bombs to anyone either, he sent props. But all I am seeing in the news is right winger is sending mail bombs. This is the pinnacle of FAKE NEWS.

Open and shut case. Couldn't have said it more crazy myself!

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join