It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Arrests Man in Connection to Pipe Bombs

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: ketsuko

Ooh, good point! This guy didn't have enough money to hire a private courier... he was living out of that van according to Fox, as well as his mother's house.

Star for YOU!

TheRedneck

GOOD POINT!!!!

Mailing something is very expensive.

I'm sensing sarcasm, mailing isn't expensive, but having a courier hand deliver is.

Just to check, I called a local courier and asked them how much it would cost to have a package from florida, sent to new york, hand delivered, I told them it was a manila envelope about the size of a small pipe bomb.

He said he'd have to look it up, asked for my name, address and phone number and said he'd get back to me.

I'll let you know when he calls back what it costs, I bet it won't be cheap. I'm expecting to be surprised.

You may very well be surprised... by the FBI !

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

3:13 PM — Asked why the suspect only sent explosive devices to Democrats, Sessions replies: “I don’t know, other than what you might normally expect. He appears to be been partisan, that would be determined by the facts as the case goes forward, I’m not able to comment on that.”

Thats interesting from someone that couldn't even tell us why some 'nut' shot up a bunch of right wingers in Vegas.

www.breitbart.com...

The nut who shot up the concert in Vegas didn't broadcast himself to the world like this idiot did.

You see the difference, right?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

a reply to: Blarneystoner

Those were all in response to the lefts calls for violence.

You're taking it out of context.

Nope.... you're being deliberately obtuse.

Please cite one example of a call for violence from a Democratic leader... one. I'll wait.

Clearly Elizabeth Warren declared war on the Native American people with her "obtuse" (whatever tf that means) claims that she is an Indian.

That Swedish looking wench might have just sparked the new civil war.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... that's all you got??? Oh FFS... best laugh I've had all day... maybe even all year.

I haven't heard shillier deep state lingo in the past two blue moons.

Ask your civil war starting Elizabeth Warren how long blue moons are....(hint, she isn't Indian, so she doesn't know)

There ya go... deflect and disparage... especially if your argument is fundamentally flawed and effectively null... without merit.. factually challenged.

Please tell me you're not that stupid...

No, I'm not stupid.

Hence why I'm trying to defuse the civil war Elizabeth Warren has started with this gentleman who clearly shows he means business.

Just a shame #Deepstate gotta hold of him and turned his mind all wrong.

Did you know that one of the characteristics of delusional people is that they don't know they are crazy?

Yep...

Normally I wouldn't interject but he's been trolling you for like 10 pages now. He's not serious.

Says more about him than me....

...and about ATS as well.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Shepard Smith says if it was not for the rhetoric from the president, this guy would not have done what he did.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
Don't drive a van. Have an SUV. Don't put stickers on the car cause LEFTIST CRAZIES scratch you car. Wonderful world. But your colored glasses will never let the light of logic through. If you cannot for at least a millisecond entertain the thought that the timing of all this is suspicious then I feel sorry for you. Must be us right winger dingers!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
His van was pictured in Nov 2017 according to this person..... So these stickers arent that *new* nor were they just made by the big bad powers that be that are creating some false flag.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

IDK about that. Seems to me that if this guy wasnt a certified whackjob nutter, he wouldnt have dome what he did.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
a reply to: theantediluvian
Don't drive a van. Have an SUV. Don't put stickers on the car cause LEFTIST CRAZIES scratch you car. Wonderful world. But your colored glasses will never let the light of logic through. If you cannot for at least a millisecond entertain the thought that the timing of all this is suspicious then I feel sorry for you. Must be us right winger dingers!!!

Correct, it is only you "dingers" who see this the way it isn't!!!

This would be the first step though, so congratulations! All hope in humanity may not be lost!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Shepard Smith says if it was not for the rhetoric from the president, this guy would not have done what he did.

Shepard Smith is a shill and is obviously ignoring his past bomb threats.

And he did that long before Trump ever arrived on the scene.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: MisterSpock

More like this -

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

That same person also told Fox news " won’t allow you guys to use it because you aren’t a reliable source of what’s going on in our country today". How are we to know those pics arnt new? Person seems to have an agenda.
edit on 26-10-2018 by BoscoMoney because: Clarify

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
His van was pictured in Nov 2017 according to this person..... So these stickers arent that *new* nor were they just made by the big bad powers that be that are creating some false flag.

twitter.com...

C'mon! You think we're that dumb???

This totally could have been a #deepstatepsyop dating back to Oct 2017 at least.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

Try reading the whole post before you reply.

"Sometimes 'tis better to remain silent and appear ignorant than to post ignorance and remove all doubt."

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Again, how do you keep those things on your van like that and drive around for that long without either getting pulled over because you cannot see out of your van to drive or having those pristine stickers fade in the Florida sun?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

Try reading the whole post before you reply.

"Sometimes 'tis better to remain silent and appear ignorant than to post ignorance and remove all doubt."

TheRedneck

I did read it....Thus the joke?

I laughed at least.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Don't you guys feel like they are sending the wrong person to jail.....

All those addresses he sent fake bombs too... are bigger criminals lol....

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Maybe that is where the blue tarp came from? Got to protect your stickers somehow.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
Don't you guys feel like they are sending the wrong person to jail.....

All those addresses he sent fake bombs too... are bigger criminals lol....

Well, yes, but they're elites so their crimes are not the same as ours.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

twitter.com...

Again, how do you keep those things on your van like that and drive around for that long without either getting pulled over because you cannot see out of your van to drive or having those pristine stickers fade in the Florida sun?

Agreed! I got a shot at the doctor (NOT A VACCINE) and the sticker they put on my arm totally faded and looked used within 2 days!

Those stickers are COMPLETELY FAKE!

#Thosestickersaintgonnastick
#Iwasn'tbornyesterday
#Bombsnotmobs

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join