It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sinead O'Conner converts to Islam

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Thank you! I can't seem to 'stay put' long enough to watch all these in one sitting, but I am watching them.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Oh I misunderstood what videos you posted. Check out my second one. The Bob Dylan concert was the very next public appearance she made after the SNL appearance.

The first video I posted was an interview describing what happened to that concert.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

How wide spread it is is no where near comparable.

The Pakistani Madrassas, seriously?

This is basically Wahhabi teachings that are so extreme that most of the Muslim world try to distance themselves from.

In Pakistan and in many middle eastern cultures many acts are not considered as taboo as they are in western society.

How can you compare a specific school system run by terrorists in Pakistan to the many many churches all over the western world where this types of acts are extremely taboo but in the middle east not so much as they are in western culture.

Post supporting articles that do show a comparison like the numerous kids touched up by Muslim clerics in the States or any other western culture compared to Kids touched up by Priests in western cultures?

There is no comparison in western cultures,

Its why many people from the middle east move to western cultures because of their children having more of a chance to choose their lives and the path they want take in life.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Yeah, keep telling yourself that.

I'm remote so can't pull all of the links, but even a cursory search shows your are mischaracterizing the issue.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Yeah, keep telling yourself that.

I'm remote so can't pull all of the links, but even a cursory search shows your are mischaracterizing the issue.

telling myself what?

Just post all these links to Muslim clerics molesting kids in western cultures when you get a chance

and the wide spread controversial exposures of cover ups from the highest levels.

Its funny that I knew my initial post will be misinterpreted and someone will take offense because they think someone is defending Islam.

Th thread is about Sinead and her conversion.

She says why she converted and that is all I pointed out.

What is she, Irish?

How many kids let say that are her age that were molested by priests when kids compared to clerics in Ireland.

all I am doing is saying that her reason she gives is perfectly understandable and there is no comparison with incidents like this in western culture that is as widespread and heavily covered up and exposed as such.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

You might like this one too.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Let her become a muslim what is problem?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Whatever she does at the end of day it is about her and being happy. We are not the one's to judge.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: HigherElavation434
a reply to: Trueman

Whatever she does at the end of day it is about her and being happy. We are not the one's to judge.

Yes we are, it's how we evaluate each other, nobody gets a pass on being an idiot imo.

This is about one thing, I mean any time she gets in the news it's literally.

Just being an attention whore.

Too bad she can't rip up a photo of Mohammed, that would be comical.

She could blame it on being bat# crazy.
edit on 10-12-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It's a blessing she converted and it's freedom of choice to convert to Islam. It shouldn't be anyone business to anti rhetoric on choosing a religious freedom.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join