It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Won

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
The goal was to cause diversion. Check
To make Clinton loose the election. Check
To isolate the US of A on the global stage. Check
To destabilise the EU and USA with refugee floods. Check

The only thing left is economic instability and they fully won on all scales and levels. But it's looking good for Russia. The fighting between left and right almost went terroristic. Clinton can't show her face anywhere anymore she is destroyed. Trump is the adversary to every other Western politician/state leader. Now Trump has to defend the borders with military.

The only one benefiting is Russia.

And China.
BTW: Russia had less to do with the EU And USA refugee floods than did Soros in cooperation with the Deep State Arab Spring dislocation.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: DBCowboy

Who are you supposed to be, Captain Friggin Obvious?

I type words on my keyboard that show up on computer screens.

Capt. Keyboard.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Cleanly out of the gate I'll point out the fact that the entire USA is victorious where the destruction of Clinton's political career is concerned. That alone was akin to successful removal of a stage 4 cancerous tumor from Washington DC.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Payback for when the Berlin Wall came down allowing for Western Corporations new markets?

Do you really think that Russias Communism or more correctly fascist rule lasted 100 years without an outside "wink and nod"

Russia has been good for the MIC to keep selling weapons.

And then there was the PNAC

en.wikipedia.org...

The only one benefiting is Russia.

The ones benefiting are the same Rulers who put the puppets in power under the illusion of "free democratic voting"

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I'm out of data and on mobile

Sorry I can't search for you

Nothing like slapping a hasty thread together, ill prepared. Sorry we can't do your hard work for you. Maybe wait till you get to a PC. Last I heard data was pretty cheap. Why put it in the mudpit if you're short of data? You know how these threads go.

T & C's and all that

Deny ignorance.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
If the current situation is Russia winning I'd hate to see what losing looks like. The idea that Russia hates America and cheers it's downful and it's troubles is odd.

The Russians have interests and they'll act and react to protect them when they can. For a period they were too weak to do so. Now they are not. Hence the shrieks of russian aggression, evil russkies etc.

Most of the supposed Russian successes are cases of them making a reasonable job of protecting thier interests in the face of something they didn't want to happen in the first place.

Syria, Crimea, East Ukraine all fall into this. None of them were the preferred outcome. Just the least bad that could be engineered.

People forget. Putin was originally quite western facing as he saw good relations with USA and Europe as important. Thier current turn to partnering China was a long time coming. It's taken real talent on our part to push those two mutually suspicious and prickly groups together.

At this point they've simply given up on the west. The word they have for us translates as 'non agreement capable'. 'They are forced to work with a rising China they don't trust and cut off from the western investment. They have a new cold war they can't afford with NATO much closer to thier border than in the Soviet days, and a proxy war in Ukraine.

Russia is not in a good place. They are not winning. The people laughing thier assess of at all of this and headed to take all the marbles is China. They just can't believe we are so dumb.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I am glad her corruption came out she was using the state department as a money making enterprise by posting classified Intel on her private server them letting enemy States log in to it and extract the Intel after they deposited agreed upon amounts in her criminal foundation. She is old school criminal from the Dixie mafia days of sheriff Buford pusser yes the one from walking tall.

Russia did not start migrant invasion of eu under refugee cloud that is the blame of Merkel and the saudis.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
At the level the military-industrial complex and American political factions have intervened in foreign affairs, the Russians could have done A LOT more...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join