It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything but the 5 senses is imaginary.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Consider your mental health! Are you dead inside?

Resist! Grow! Change!

Purify yourself, resist all control!

Free yourself and become someone in the community!

What you feel is real!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

explain the " reality " of :

" phantom limb pain " in amputees

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

Consider your mental health! Are you dead inside?

Resist! Grow! Change!

Purify yourself, resist all control!

Free yourself and become someone in the community!

What you feel is real!

I imagine you're wrong...because then...that's another one

* a paralyzed quad-raplegic w/no feeling in both arms and both legs...still has both arms and both legs...what is "felt"...is nothing, yet it's reality is...something
edit on 26-10-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I'm talking more about gut-feeling etc.

I thought you'd understand.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I don’t think anyone understands. Probably because there is no explanation.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

What about hallucinations? Visual and audible?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I think that comes under the category of 'sixth sense'.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Oh, I do understand going with one's gut feelings...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Can you tell me what's wrong with the people over here?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I don’t think anyone understands. Probably because there is no explanation.

One of the hardest things to understand is comprehension. Of anything.

Comprehension is one thing open to interpretation...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Can you tell me what's wrong with the people over here?

I am beginning to believe ATS has a cross-section of people who are looking for answers and truth and people who think they already have all the answers and refuse to have an open mind to accept any other paradigm or reality.

Most of us are wired to choose the familiar and comfortable at all costs.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

* a paralyzed quad-raplegic w/no feeling in both arms and both legs...still has both arms and both legs...what is "felt"...is nothing, yet it's reality is...something

Sight is a sensation...........the legs and arms are seen.

I believe the OP is saying that life appears as sensation. Even if tomorrow is imagined.........the imagining has to be sensed.

The '5 senses' are all contained in the One.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

I believe the OP is saying that life appears as sensation. Even if tomorrow is imagined.........the imagining has to be sensed.

What then is second sight? It is not just a sensation, it can be a vision or the foretelling of the future, or a gut feeling (a warning, which could be an evolutionary physical sensation; then again, not). When a thought, vision, or dream is formed, is it a sensation or newly created or gifted matter from the ether?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

What then is second sight? It is not just a sensation, it can be a vision or the foretelling of the future, or a gut feeling (a warning, which could be an evolutionary physical sensation; then again, not).

If something appears (is perceived) then it has been sensed.
The thought 'there is an elephant in the refrigerator' can appear but it does not make it true....it is simply a thought appearing.

When a thought, vision, or dream is formed, is it a sensation or newly created or gifted matter from the ether?

It is just the forming of the One.

edit on 26-10-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

What then is second sight? It is not just a sensation, it can be a vision or the foretelling of the future, or a gut feeling (a warning, which could be an evolutionary physical sensation; then again, not).

If something appears (is perceived) then it has been sensed.
The thought 'there is an elephant in the refrigerator' can appear but it does not make it true....it is simply a thought appearing.

When a thought, vision, or dream is formed, is it a sensation or newly created or gifted matter from the ether?

It is just a forming of the One.

I am not convinced of that hologram in flux/creation being the entirety of the One.
edit on 110CDT10America/Chicago030101031 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

makes sense

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

One must be careful as the 5 senses are our flesh, and our carnal mind loves to please our body.
If we, as Christians (not sure which religion aspect you are coming from, but sharing a Christian side here), do not live in faith of "things believed and expected" then we are not living with unity with God.

"The carnal mind is always at enmity with God", meaning that because the carnal mind is focused on anything that gives us selfish pleasure (which is where sin comes in) then our mind is off of Christ. When we become born again by accepting Jesus as our Savior then we are spiritually united with God and we must not always trust or "feed" the 5 senses.

Ie: When we were perfect and meant for the Garden of Eden man was at unity with God, a spiritual being with a perfect body. When the fall happened, the spiritual connection was cut and man became only flesh. This is where now we are carnal beings but have available to us the spiritual connection which must be exercised and understood to grow in awareness of who we are as daughters and sons of God. We have the ability for so much more than our body.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

No, pretty sure they are imaginary, you see they come through the wetware between your ears..

This is a dream, you are dreaming, Wake up!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

No, pretty sure they are imaginary, you see they come through the wetware between your ears..

This is a dream, you are dreaming, Wake up!

You're saying I should kill my brain, aren't you?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Why is not the underlying sense below consciousness described as sense?

Inside the conscious there is the narrator voice that thinks in words that is connected to an "un-narated information sense" that is gaining information from the collective awareness of all cells in a biological machine.

Ii you have manipulated the settings in a human body a bit you can connect the "un-narated information sense" to the your mouth and allow it to talk/sing in tongues.

If you have manipulated the settings in a human body a bit you can connect the "un-narated information sense" to the your hearing and allow it to give you audio information from other level of awareness. Beware of the darkness channels.

If you have manipulated the settings in a human body a bit you can connect the "un-narated information sense" to the your touch and allow it to give you tactile information from other level of awareness. Play around in the bliss. Energetic body manipulation.

If you have manipulated the settings in a human body a bit you can connect the "un-narated information sense" thru the logical awareness matrix into the narrator voice and it can guide the seeker to understanding consciousness, oneness, synchronicity (created by plank scale entanglement in the cells) on the level of the seekers awareness.
edit on 26-10-2018 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join