It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No wonder US members can't cope with trans folk, you're too prudish to even say toilet lmfao

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

and that is why you never have to wonder.......WLYB.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1
So what do you guys call the room that the toilet is in?

Parliament

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
Haha that's a good one!

Google coc aine in parliament toilets, it will confirm your sentiment. 'Cocaine in Parliament rest rooms' will only bring up US sites and secondary reporting lol.
Why is the US so scared to call toilets by their name, even it's media does it?

edit on 26-10-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: clarity

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

originally posted by: TexasTruth
Still kicked y’alls arses all the way back to your ugly beaches and tea cups. Still have to cover your arses everytime somebody bullies you. Tell the Queen hello for us and to stop calling. We’re not interested.
I know your country won’t let you own a gun, but didnt they take your knives away too? Haha
Lol, good rant

Almost beat mine but I used pictures as well so I get the gold star...you get that US thing...what is it again? ...that's right, a participation prize lmao.

I didn’t have time for pictures because I was in the loo. I had been prairie doggie all morning, growing a tail if you know what I mean. Finally cut some butt ribbon, and spackeled the thrown.

Better?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Still kicked y’alls arses all the way back to your ugly beaches and tea cups. Still have to cover your arses everytime somebody bullies you. Tell the Queen hello for us and to stop calling. We’re not interested.
I know your country won’t let you own a gun, but didnt they take your knives away too? Haha
Lol, good rant

Almost beat mine but I used pictures as well so I get the gold star...you get that US thing...what is it again? ...that's right, a participation prize lmao.

I didn’t have time for pictures because I was in the loo. I had been prairie doggie all morning, growing a tail if you know what I mean. Finally cut some butt ribbon, and spackeled the thrown.

Better?

Yea, I threw mud just a bit ago. Hope the house bitch mops up so I can just drink beer and fart.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth
Toilet would have been good enough, but your building site type explanation was good for a chuckle so you get another participation star from me

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Lol, good rant

Better?

Yea, I threw mud just a bit ago. Hope the house bitch mops up so I can just drink beer and fart.
You sound like quite the caveman. House bitch is a very misogynistic phrase to use. I'm glad none of my friends speak like that.
EDIT
Maybe I just don't understand your idea of humour?
EDIT
Notice Humour not Humor, the incorrect way to spell it, there is no such thing as 'American English', there is 'English' and then there are just dialects of English.

edit on 26-10-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
QUIT whining. Go make a bomb that does not go off.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung
Who is whining?
I've seen pisstake and good banter in this thread. The only whining I've seen is from butthurt US members lol.
So who is whining do ya think? Please do quote folk to back up your assertions.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Throne, not "thrown." You "spackled" the past tense of the verb "throw" the way you spelled it.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Who is whining?
I've seen pisstake and good banter in this thread. The only whining I've seen is from butthurt US members lol.
So who is whining do ya think? Please do quote folk to back up your assertions.

Seems like you are. You sound like a little whiner. Whine much whiner? How is the parents basement for whining?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Oh dear, someone sounds like they need to go sit on their trainer potty lol.
Classic butt hurt US member, exactly what I hoped for....do you imagine soft cushions and furnishings when your mate says he's going to the restroom?
Is it too challenging for you to know he is going to pee or poo? Lmfao!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Throne, not "thrown." You "spackled" the past tense of the verb "throw" the way you spelled it.
I saw that as well but ignored it. I knew what the poster meant lol

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I thought you guys spelled with that passive aggressive "U" ? Why I asked if it's actually the "LOU" ? This thread was sorely needed, thanks for kicking it off !

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung
How is the parents basement for whining?
Lmfao I am mid 40's and left home when I was 16...are you Republican or something? You seem rabid with rage lol

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung
How is the parents basement for whining?
Lmfao I am mid 40's and left home when I was 16...are you Republican or something? You seem rabid with rage lol

Sorry. Yeah, just trolling the right. Triggering them. Lots of fun.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
No worries man, I'm triggering the left/right divide in this thread haha.
The responses have been good banter so far though to be honest. US humour is different but same same.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

dunny crapper toilet wc bathroom take your pick - depends which country the company you keep were brought up in.

Everyone is a loser and a winner in Australia - "fair go" equal opportunity kind of "stupid"

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

hahaha just looked up prarie doggin and came across this...

urbanthesaurus.org...

Look up the "california mudslide" for chuckles

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Ah! Euphemisms for using the toilet....
'I'm just going to powder my nose.'
'Just going to drop the kids off'.
Just going to shake hands with the president.'
Just going to turn my bike around'.
'Just off to make peace with the Germans'.
'Just going to take a Chinese singing lesson'.
'I'm off for a Tom Tit/Brad Pitt' (Cockney rhyming slang).
'I'm off to pebble dash the porcelain'.

And so forth....

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join