It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No wonder US members can't cope with trans folk, you're too prudish to even say toilet lmfao

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: nightbringr
Duck on a flag??? Never heard of that one, even googled it and got nothing lol
You are Canadian though, I was taking the piss out of US members, remember you have to back us Brits up because our queen is your head of state, so behave or I shall be reporting you to the Crown.

EDIT, I see your edit, yes, I suck on a fag most days, trying to give it up though lmao.

I've since corrected it.

And the queen is simply a figurehead with no real power. One that really has past it's expiry date imo.

Gotta love 'taking the pill out of' as well. How very quaint!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Haha fair point. The bird bit gets you arrested though. At least, it does in public.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Lmao, she is your head of state, a foreign queen, I chuckle everytime I think of it. I'm anti constitutional monarchy myself but at least our head of state was born here even if she is unelected lol

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

Haha fair point. The bird bit gets you arrested though. At least, it does in public.

Oh and whats with the lack of ice. Seems like you guys would have figured out how to freeze water by now. I guess your winters just dont get cold enough so you dont have alot of experience with ice.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Mate didn't you realise if you want to wank over a bird and get away with it, wear a dress and do it in the female public toilets, apparently it is rife on that side of the pond from what I read posted by US members!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
What is the ice thing you speak of?
Is it like that strange white stuff which falls from the sky for a couple of days every decade or so?
We treat it as an omen of doom in my parts, the firstborn has to be sacrificed...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Oh and whats with the lack of ice. Seems like you guys would have figured out how to freeze water by now. I guess your winters just dont get cold enough so you dont have alot of experience with ice.

Nah, we just don't need to. It never gets warm enough for anything other than just above ice temperature anyway. Unlike you with your sneaky above 80 farenheit.....

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Flavian
I forgot, you are in Yorkshire, you don't even have summer up there do ya!
I would actually die in your climate, southern softy mate, I always pack winter clothes if I visit.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Not allowed the missus to put the heating on yet! Hahaha. Waiting for freezing temps first. Kids moan but i get to come out with all the old classics like "put a jumper on" or "take your coat off indoors, you'll never feel the benefit".

I get the same blank stares i used to give. It's flipping marvellous

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Haha, same here, haven't put the heating on since March.
You made me think of a chat I just had with my son getting back home next door, he was moaning his girlfriend had left all the lights on when she went to work. I laughed and said "You didn't give a # about energy use when you lived at mine haha" He understood exactly what I meant!
EDIT
On-topic ish, my son is a plumber and his tales of some of toilets he works at are horrible...money in the bank though.
edit on 26-10-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Only weirdos want mental imagery of peoples poop. If you dont spread your buttcheeks at passing cars you're just a prude. According to weirdos.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prene
Only weirdos want mental imagery of peoples poop. If you dont spread your buttcheeks at passing cars you're just a prude. According to weirdos.
Excellent!

Just the kind of emotionally troubled response I was aiming at, too scared to even visualise someone carrying out a normal bodily function so like a snowflake has to call it a restroom so they can visualise comfy chairs and fluffy cushions to save their sanity.
Brilliant, thank you for the reply lmao!

edit on 26-10-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: typo, and added two more lol emojis

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It is the women who are Blatant drug users you hear about of to Powder their nose !

How blatant is that

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam
Haha, I say that if I'm out at a pub or a club sometimes if I'm going to the toilet, it's a really old saying isn't it...but it has been appropriated to a different use these days and had a revival lol
edit on 26-10-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: clarity

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
"Im just going to take tea with the vicar".

As lovely a euphemism as it is possible to find.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I was just about to make a poor taste joke about that but stopped myself. I'll save it for with my mates offline lol

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

you guys can't spell things right

Ya think - colour, labour, etc confused yanks too easily so they dropped the "u"

sheesh

Lazy

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
and yours is equally vacuous

edit on 26-10-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Same as the gas in their cars being a liquid

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: DJMSN

you guys can't spell things right

Ya think - colour, labour, etc confused yanks too easily so they dropped the "u"

sheesh

Lazy
Do you guys still use 'u' in words like that? I'm guessing it is only the US that bastardised the language.
...on-topic, do you call it 'the dunny' or have I watched too much Neighbours and Prisoner cell block H when I was a kid?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join