It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No wonder US members can't cope with trans folk, you're too prudish to even say toilet lmfao

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
The nomenclature of goods act 1964 clearly states that carbonated sugary drinks are to be called 'pop', and foodstuffs with a majority sugar content are to be called 'sweets'. Use of the term 'candy' is punishable by imprisonment of a term to longer than 6 months.

a reply to: lakenheath24
A tranny used to be the term for a transistor radio until it became something else...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Alone I don’t even think about a name for the toilet. I grow up working on construction sites. The blue out house has a hundred names. Port a sh!ter is #1.
If I’m in mixed company and I have to excuse my self from a meeting or at a restaurant it’s , Pardon me, I have to find the little boys room. If it’s all guys , it’s rest room. With a questioning look on my face.
At my cabin, it’s outhouse and that is very accurate. I actually have a log cabin outhouse down wind of the main cabin.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Yeah this is obviously it. It's nothing to do with successful procreation, or the simple fact an outtie goes inside an innie and that is the only successful way to fulfill your biological function. Which is the only biological purpose of living.

So nah I don't think being against trans has much to do with being a "prude", and a lot more to do with being mentally firm enough to understand a sickness when it's spotted.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

To be fair, in my experience of site work, the toilet is generally referred to as "those bushes over there". Unless you happen to be "touching cloth"........

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I'm jealous of your cabin and outhouse

Do you have heating in it or do you freeze your nuts off when you go for a crap in the winter?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

To be fair, in my experience of site work, the toilet is generally referred to as "those bushes over there". Unless you happen to be "touching cloth"........

Haha, loads of sites I've worked at don't have a toilet, I've crapped in a bucket with a plastic shopping bag in it many times!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
So nah I don't think being against trans
At least you own it. I'm neutral with trans people, doesn't affect my life in any way at all. Lots of trans people in my area because it is a very tolerant place.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Well thanks for your sweeping generalization of people from the US. Is this Friday stereotype party, and now it’s our turn to stereotype you?

There are a range of attitudes, beliefs, etc, in the US. There are different subcultures. Congrats on being low critical thinking today.

In Europe you have funny words and terms for things too.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Have you seen the dumps that both women and men use in china and japan? Americans are wimps when it comes to taking a pu pu in the restroom.

Shows what you know. Yes Chinese toilets are primitive. Japanese one’s are like for royalty compared to ours. Yes I’ve been to both countries.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
Well thanks for your sweeping generalization of people from the US.
No problem, I try my best

...I may start a thread about your childish left/right bickering next lol

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
I'm jealous of your cabin and outhouse

Do you have heating in it or do you freeze your nuts off when you go for a crap in the winter?

In the summer I have two windows for cross ventilation. In the winter is as cold as a witches elbow. When it’s very cold we don’t spend much quality time at the cabin. My wife helped in the design of the outhouse, hence the windows. For an outhouse it very clean and the outside is very nice. There is a sign over the door declaring,” the Busted Flush”.
edit on 26-10-2018 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Haha cool story

I'd love a cabin somewhere but land prices in my area are way out of my league, even my tiny home is a converted cattle shed, your cabin is probably bigger lol

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Right, thanks for the fun so far folks, I've gotta nip out see my mate now. He's lucky I've already been to the toilet today or I'd stink his out for him lol

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Still kicked y’alls arses all the way back to your ugly beaches and tea cups. Still have to cover your arses everytime somebody bullies you. Tell the Queen hello for us and to stop calling. We’re not interested.
I know your country won’t let you own a gun, but didnt they take your knives away too? Haha

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I would read this thread but I really need to go potty.

Daddy go poop-poop. lol

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
But what if it also contains a couch and bath?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: neo96
Good man

...sorry, I just assumed your gender, get the pitchforks and torches out!!!

I identify as a rock and ask people to refer to me as such.

TYVM.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
But what if it also contains a couch and bath?

In England we'd call that a small flat.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Lol I suspected as much.
good one!

a reply to: CJCrawley

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Heard my kid call it the mud bucket the other day.

Ohhh man that is awesome! Haven’t heard that one before.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join