It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No wonder US members can't cope with trans folk, you're too prudish to even say toilet lmfao

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Speaking of the loo, do you guys still hang pictures of George Washington in there to help you with your constipation?

No we have pictures of Margaret Thatcher on the inside of the cubicle doors, does it for me every time.
...Loo works as well, it specifically refers to a toilet, not bathtubs or places to sit and chill because you need a rest.

edit on 26-10-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Here's some good 'Ol Yank how's about go pound sand and Bite me. All meant in the nicest of ways.

Pound sand, and you'll likely end up in some mental facility, bite me....... more likely jail....

don't act so PREGNANT.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

We had a guy at work so hung over that he fell asleep on the potty. Restroom.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Well I've heard so many different versions but I've always been bog man. I like calling it a bog (especially after certain people have used it lol) Bog, Bog Roll, and if I'm in a rush it's usually called "Move out of the way I'm touching cloth" otherwise yeah Bog is my go to name. Never actually said toilet myself. (I'm British).

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: Maverick1
I'd say 'She's just gone to the toilet' or similar.
Outhouse works though, we all know what that is even over here, same as 'John', and 'washroom' is factually correct as well because toilets generally have sinks to wash your hands in.
...but restroom and bathroom is funny as #, nobody goes for a rest or a bath in a public toilets

Lol. If i tell people that i washed my hands in the toilet, i won’t have any friends left.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85
I use 'bog' and 'bogpaper' sometimes, again that works because it specifically refers to the toilet, not some silly word pretending like you're going for a bath or a relaxing rest to chill out lol

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

No we have pictures of Margaret Thatcher on the inside of the cubicle doors, does it for me every time.
...Loo works as well, it specifically refers to a toilet, not bathtubs or places to sit and chill because you need a rest.

Well, I'm looking forward to my next visit to sunny Britain so I can leave an upper decker in one of your toilets.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Haha! Which one of the 3 annual sunny days we get are you going to visit then? ...book now, places are limited lol

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

My car doesn't have a bonnet either sissy boy....

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Lol, you should try it, makes mine look really pretty, pink ribbons n everything

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Casa de la poo-poo y pee-pee.

Culturally appropriate that, bitches!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

What are you talking about? "Toilet" is a very common word used to discuss...well, toilets.

Just go to any Home Depot or Lowes website and look up "toilet" and you'll see that it's a common word.

Here's the difference--a toilet is the thing that you piss into or take a sh*t on, not the entire room. Now, I share my wonder in calling it a bathroom or restroom, since I generally do neither (bathe nor rest) when I'm in there. When I lived in Germany, I learned to call it the Wasser Closet, since that's what WC on the door stands for. The Army had me calling it the latrine, and my crudeness makes me call it the pisser or sh*tter, depending on my intended assault on the porcelain throne.

Some call it the porcelain god when they have to bow down to it after a good night of drinking.

edit on 26-10-2018 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Lol, you should try it, makes mine look really pretty, pink ribbons n everything

I'll stick with my hood...
Thug life!
edit on 26-10-2018 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Where I come from if a person is going to the toilet and doesn't want to give a reason
We normaly say, " Just off to give birth to a couple of Pohms"
Of course I don't say that😁

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey
Lmao, just look at the transgender thread going on right now, even the thread title says 'restroom', and most of the US members are foaming at the mouth about it.
I rest my case your honour

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I'll stick with my hood...
Thug life!
I'll stick with 'chasing fanny' when I go out in bar/clubland on the weekends

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Well its difficult to take anyone seriously who drive cars called Sunny and Felicias. Not to mention driving on the wrong side of the road.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

a reply to: Maverick1
I'd say 'She's just gone to the toilet' or similar.
Outhouse works though, we all know what that is even over here, same as 'John', and 'washroom' is factually correct as well because toilets generally have sinks to wash your hands in.
...but restroom and bathroom is funny as #, nobody goes for a rest or a bath in a public toilets

unless you are george micheal.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24
Lol did you know that Isuzu made the GIGA 20 Light Dump? That sounds like something to use the toilet for.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Sheesh, we improved it because you guys can't spell things right. And I thought you guys went to the Loo or Is that Lou ?
And in my wilder days the TOILET was often referred to as the porcelain god and it's where one performed the Technicolor (Technicolour) for the backward yanks) yawn.
edit on 10/26/2018 by DJMSN because: addition

edit on 10/26/2018 by DJMSN because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join