It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No wonder US members can't cope with trans folk, you're too prudish to even say toilet lmfao

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Yep, that's my opinion, total prudes who come out with stupid words like restroom, bathroom, or even the most childish one, go potty lol.
Are you ashamed of going to the toilet? Does it make you feel dirty and sinful taking a dump or going for a piss?
I used the toilet at McDonalds the other day, on my receipt it said "Toilet lock code 3490", on the door it said "Toilet", and guess what, there were no comfy seats there to have a rest, and not a bath in sight.
Here, I'll help you out...

Restroom

Bathroom

Toilet

Potty

You will note that a potty is a receptacle used to teach small children how to use...guess what...yes, the toilet.

You will also note that the toilet image above is typical of public toilets with cubicles which have lockable doors for privacy. If a trans male still has a vagina then he will use the cubicle in the male toilets to sit down and pee. Nobody will see and children will not be scarred for life.
If a trans female still has a penis there are no urinals on the wall so she will also use a cubicle to pee, and again nobody will see unless you are weird and peep over the door or something.

So lesson of the day complete, a toilet is something different to a bathroom or restroom, but you prudish US folk have some weird hangup about saying the word...almost as bad as when you see (shock horror) a female nipple while at the beach Lmao!
Y'all make me think of Victorian Britain.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
So what do you guys call the room that the toilet is in?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1
The toilet obviously lol

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Sit down tranny! Every body will remain as is until i find exactly what is going on here

Its perfectly simple Major the conversative and myself just uncovered a plot to assassinate gender definition

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I thought you fellas across the pond called it a water closet?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
So we’re prudes because we use different terms for the room you do your boom booms in? How about we just use the the either side of the pond approved terminology of the water closet would that please your sensibilities?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

I thought you fellas across the pond called it a water closet?

Lmao maybe my great gran called it that but I've never heard anyone use that old term, water closet pmsl!
I bet if I asked my 20 year old son what that was he wouldn't even have a clue.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Have you seen the dumps that both women and men use in china and japan? Americans are wimps when it comes to taking a pu pu in the restroom.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR
So we’re prudes because we use different terms for the room you do your boom booms in? How about we just use the the either side of the pond approved terminology of the water closet would that please your sensibilities?

Pmsl! Again, nobody uses 'water closet' you must be watching too many British period dramas.
It's a toilet, not a place you go for a rest or a bath lol

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
yup merkins - we gave them a perfectly good language and they screwed it up

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
yup merkins - we gave them a perfectly good language and they screwed it up

Lmao, the funniest one is in that trans toilet thread when people say 'go potty', like are they 3 years old or something?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

the sheetah

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

The toilet obviously lol

Oh ok. Yeah, it's a terminology thing. Some folks consider the 'toilet' to be the commode itself, which is located in the bathroom or restroom. For instance : "She can't come to the phone right now, she's ON the toilet."

Unless, of course, I'm the only one who uses the term that way,which is possible. lol

Personally, in my day, it was the outhouse anyhow.

edit on 26-10-2018 by Maverick1 because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Says the people who smoke fags and eat spotted dicks.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Speaking of the loo, do you guys still hang pictures of George Washington in there to help you with your constipation?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Awww come on!

Seriously?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Maverick1
I'd say 'She's just gone to the toilet' or similar.
Outhouse works though, we all know what that is even over here, same as 'John', and 'washroom' is factually correct as well because toilets generally have sinks to wash your hands in.
...but restroom and bathroom is funny as #, nobody goes for a rest or a bath in a public toilets

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Says the people who wear fanny packs lmfao!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

The outhouse, the pool, the can. It is known by many names.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
When I lived in Herefordshire we used to call them the Kidderminster, (because the place is a *snip*hole, lol)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join