It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Avanatti is a slime. (as if you needed more)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
therightscoop.com...

According to the second woman’s declaration that Avenatti provided to the Senate Judiciary Committee, she said: “During the years 1981-82, I witnessed firsthand Brett Kavanaugh, together with others, ‘spike’ the ‘punch’ at house parties I attended with Quaaludes and/or grain alcohol. I understood this was being done for the purpose of making girls more likely to engage in sexual acts and less likely to say ‘No.'” The statement also said that Kavanaugh was “overly aggressive and verbally abusive to girls. This conduct included inappropriate physical contact with girls of a sexual nature.”

I can't quote the whole thing, but it's worth a read. There was a second woman, and when NBC called her, she claimed Avanatti wasn't truthful.
And all that was verified and documented by NBC.

Knowing that charges have been asked for and an investigation should be coming, this is uncomfortable news if you are Michael Avanatti.
And no, I'm not smiling.......well, perhaps a little.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Much surprise CPL is indeed as much of a dirtbag as most of us had assumed there’s lawyer sleaze and then there’s Avanatti lawyer sleaze, next level sleazery.🤨

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I would never vote for him as president so I hope this makes everyone see how bad a candidate Avanatti would be.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
CPL has a lot of explaning to do and he actually thought, he could ride the wave of histeria from the unhinged left.

Nope, rule and law have surfaced and its time to clean house.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
So NBC new this and didn't report this? Hey these claims are fake, because CPL is putting words in his client's mouth, per his client.

In my best church lady voice,

Wouldn't that make NBC.....Fake News!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

This guy is trash, and was called out as such many times here.
A lot of people here were cheering him; interestingly they are all silent now.
The leadership vacuum that is the left made him the face of the party. Wonder if that will still be the case?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

No, Trump is slime, Avenetti's tactics trying to take down Don the Con only reflect the depravity that is Trump.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: richapau

Waa haa haa...Avenetti is good and Trump is bad waa haa sniffle sniffle

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

No, Trump is slime, Avenetti's tactics trying to take down Don the Con only reflect the depravity that is Trump.

Righttt whatever you have to tell yourself, if he’s so dirty why is it that not even someone who’s not a total scumbag can prove such and remove him from office? Why is that certain parties have to resort to shameful dirty tricksters like this clown to take down the rightfully elected POTUS. You’ve got some mighty weak logic there, even for your typical TDS’er...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

oh boy here we go. there has always got to be one of you people. Never mind that Avanatti is commiting multiple heinous crime's here because....well....orange man bad!!! wah wah.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

It is kind of sad that you don't see how you are.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Yep, if orange man bad, then anything you need to do is sooper cool. Even fracture a few laws. I mean, as long as the ends justify the means, amiright?

new topics

top topics

join