It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every Black American Needs to Watch This Before the Election

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Before any deflective bulls# gets slung around about X, yeah the guy was a total racist who advocated black nationalism because he'd all but given up on MLK-style integrationism (for better or worse).

But listen to why. Black Americans (and the self-loathing white leftists who wish they were black to alleviate themselves from their socially-induced guilt complex), listen to what he was trying to tell you 50 years ago.

He's still right. White liberals (and the institutions they control) are not your friends. They are, in fact, your biggest enemy.

Malcolm knew it. And they shut him up. Don't let them do it to you again. Crush the leftists that have been using you as political chump change for decades, and do it once and for all.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

He's actually saying that white liberals and white conservatives are all bad, that the only difference is their overtness.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I suggest you listen to it again. It's not about "overtness". It is about blatant, shameless deception and manipulation.

Which these people have fooling the masses with for decades.

He hates white people, no doubt. He was pointed in calling out libs particularly.
edit on 10/26/18 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
hes actually doing a racist rant against white people because he believed all white people are racist. his own racist statements should have made people stop listening to him that day. listening to him in any way helps to keep racism alive. some people on both sides are always gonna be racist because they were raised that way. you dont have to join them. go make a friend of a different history and learn a bit of good about their culture. you can find good and evil in any group if you try

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: fightzone58

So you basically just ignored the whole part about white liberals treating blacks like chumps and still getting their votes?

He's trying to tell blacks to stop voting for whites. ESPECIALLY WHITE LEFTISTS.
edit on 10/26/18 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

So you basically just ignored the whole part about white liberals treating blacks like chumps and still getting their votes?

He's trying to tell blacks to stop voting for whites. ESPECIALLY WHITE LEFTISTS.

You just don't get it and likely never will.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Welcome to ATS, where racist undertones are the norm.

You just don't get it and likely never will.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I suggest you listen to it again. It's not about "overtness". It is about blatant, shameless deception and manipulation.

I've heard this excerpt many times, he's saying white liberals are bad because they pretend to help blacks while using them as pawns, he's also saying white conservatives are bad because they are racists and don't give a **** that they are. Overtness.

He hates white people, no doubt. He was pointed in calling out libs particularly.

Then it should be fairly obvious that he is assuming you have heard/read his other speeches where it makes it clear that he thinks nearly ALL white people are the problem. He is no MLK, he's more Farrakhan.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

What's your point? All you seem to be doing is deflecting from comments he made about white leftists because they make you uncomfortable.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
idk what to say after listening to that. I know we haven't gotten really far but we have gotten pretty far. I am glad I was born after all that talk because the separateness is a crappy feeling.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Malcolm-X was ahead of his time.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

What you do can be considered desecration of a corpse for political gain. :down:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

What's your point? All you seem to be doing is deflecting from comments he made about white leftists because they make you uncomfortable.

As oppose to cherry picking to promote a narrative?

Malcom X - "don't vote for white people".

OP - "Malcom X tells blacks don't vote for white liberals".

Just so I'm clear, do you believe his message is that if Malcom X was to tell black community if they have to vote for a white politician, vote concervative?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Malcom X doesn't make me uncomfortable, I've had his style of rhetoric spoken directly to me, you must be projecting.

And my point stands, he didn't like any white person, liberal or conservative. His point was one side pretends to care and the other is just overt about not caring.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Malcolm-X was ahead of his time.

Yeah, he was a divisive prick who would have fit in with some of the douche wads on both sides today.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

He states that there are liberals in both parties that use blacks, he also states that there are blacks doing the same thing.

Malcolm X evolved over time, he broadened his perspectives and that was what got him killed.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I would get my two African American sons to watch this, but they are too busy today helping out at a food bank in Batimore. Kids.
edit on 26-10-2018 by JasonBillung because: Sp

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

He was doing both--he equated the two (libs and cons) as being the same, just that the libs are better at deceiving the black population into being their friend and on their side.

And then he goes on to point out the truth about how libs are using black people as pawns to gain or retain power.

And he's not wrong in either, because both sides use different people in different ways, both covertly and overtly.

ETA: It's too bad that he was such a racist individual, because he had his moments of pointing out very insightful truths.
edit on 26-10-2018 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: pointessa
He states that there are liberals in both parties that use blacks, he also states that there are blacks doing the same thing.

My point that he doesn't like any side stands:

The same as the white conservative is a faction of white people that are jockeying for power. They are fighting each other for power and prestige, and the one that is the football in the game is the Negro...

The white conservatives aren't friends of the Negro either, but they at least don't try to hide it. They are like wolves; they show their teeth in a snarl that keeps the Negro always aware of where he stands with them.

Overtness, like I said earlier.

edit on 26-10-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Thank you for keeping it real.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join