It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pyramids Of Egypt: Relics Of An Advanced Prehistoric Civilization?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

Oh how much work have you recently done on freshly quarried limestone with stone bashers and copper tools?

I already told you, NONE because it would be an incredibly huge waste of my time and guess what we work with marble and granite all the time with power tools because using a bronze chisel and a round rock would be more than retarded and a total and complete waste of time

you even suggesting it would make everyone I've ever worked with laugh you right out of the room

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

ahhhhh you are obviously clueless

Clueless? You think the ancient civilizations used power tools - need I say more?

So what year did all the power tools break and those poor devils had to learn how to do it?

I mean you KNOW that right?

LOL

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Harte

yeah right, where are the tools? where is the equipment and evidence of the equipment, plans?

there's no evidence of this actually I've been looking into this for decades and if you're silly enough to believe that the giza complex was made with stones and chisel's and made for the purpose of serving as a burial chamber you have your eyes closed

it's totally ridiculous

Hundreds of pounders left in the granite quarries. Marks left on unfinished granite corresponding to pounders. Paintings of workers smoothng stone by rubbing with other stones. Holes in the top lips of the quarries, put there to drive wooden poles into (some of which have also been found.)

Limestone cleaves very easily on it's own in two perpendicular planes.

You, on the other hand, got nothing. Nothing at all. Nada, zilch, zero.

Harte

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

you clearly didn't understand the point I was making with the younger dryas impact hypothesis anyone following these post right now should see how clearly obvious it what you're doing

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Oh how much work have you recently done on freshly quarried limestone with stone bashers and copper tools?

I already told you, NONE because it would be an incredibly huge waste of my time and guess what we work with marble and granite all the time with power tools because using a bronze chisel and a round rock would be more than retarded and a total and complete waste of time

you even suggesting it would make everyone I've ever worked with laugh you right out of the room

Ah so you admit you have no relevance experience and no idea what you are talking about then - I suspected as much.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

you really think this was designed as a burial chamber?? really?

Yes, and so did the builders - the Ancient Egyptians.

originally posted by: toysforadultsobviously there was water and steam involved, I'm not saying it was a reactor but it sure as hell wasn't a burial chamber, clearly the "air shafts" were for ventilation and I'm willing to bet that in the course of the last few thousand years things were taken out of there and hidden by the church, Rome Egypt and all of it

See? You really k now nothing at all about the subject.

Your "air shafts" for ventilation were blocked - AT BOTH ENDS! LOL

Absurdity after absurdity.

Harte

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

yeah right, where are the tools? where is the equipment and evidence of the equipment, plans?

there's no evidence of this actually I've been looking into this for decades and if you're silly enough to believe that the giza complex was made with stones and chisel's and made for the purpose of serving as a burial chamber you have your eyes closed

it's totally ridiculous

Hundreds of pounders left in the granite quarries. Marks left on unfinished granite corresponding to pounders. Paintings of workers smoothng stone by rubbing with other stones. Holes in the top lips of the quarries, put there to drive wooden poles into (some of which have also been found.)

Limestone cleaves very easily on it's own in two perpendicular planes.

You, on the other hand, got nothing. Nothing at all. Nada, zilch, zero.

Harte

Now there you go being all logical and evidence based. Now he'll stop his highly comedic rants! :]

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Right. So relate eyewitness testimony to the quantum realm for me, will you?

The eyes pick up light which is reflected off of mass and also made up of and molecules that are formed by atoms and so on and so forth.

Because there is no evidence for the manipulation and/or measurement of electricity (you know, electrons,) which by necessity must occur before the quantum can be discovered.

And what kind of evidence would convince you?

You suggest that ancients had precision instruments to examine phenomena at the quantum scale, but couldn't build a clock.

The problem with what your saying is that you believe that the only way to interact with the quantum scale is how we do it today. You need to check into the observer effect.

"Cycles of the cosmos..." Okay. Nevermind.

You dismissal of questions you don't understand will hinder your ability to acquire knowledge.

Highvein

I have far more knowledge than you about the quanta. You just said you could observe quantum effects using only your eyes.
That's a rather ignorant statement. Probably you can't understand why though, so I won't bother.

Harte

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

not only are your responses silly but lacking of any evidence

your evidence is, "you obviously didn't study as I have"

silly, I always forget it's amateur hour here these days

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I baweev Zahi Hawass he honest persun durrrrr

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

not only are your responses silly but lacking of any evidence

your evidence is, "you obviously didn't study as I have"

silly, I always forget it's amateur hour here these days

Amateurs are always welcomed but they would have more impact if they did basic research and learn that silliness wins you no arguments.

I have worked granite and limestone and tuff in the Yucatan, Egypt, Cyprus, Easter Uskabd, UAE and few other spots in the Middle East, often part of field schools for archaeologists. I am not an expert but I have ruined my shoulders, wrists and hands pounding and chiseling - its very hard work as is any stone work but they do work and if you are an expert and trained from when you are young you can become quite good at it. I learned late.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

100 tonnes, not a big deal they probably used the same round stones to pound those into place

derp derp derp
edit on 28-10-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

listen the multi tonne stones 3 dimensionally fit into each other, they would have to place a rock every 2-3 minutes in order to do it in the suggested time frame

obviously complete bull# that anybody with half a brain can see clear as day

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

check this video out for those of you who aren't silly enough to believe the mainstream narrative and are searching for a more real deeper truth about the ancient hidden civilization that graced our planet prior to the younger dryas impact

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Will do.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Brien Foerster and Randall Carlson.

check this channel out as well if your tired of being lied and are looking to explore new ideas

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: ALSTA

But I'll say this........At least i can read, where did i say the sphinx was constucted. I said points about the pyramids construction.

which is implying it was.

This is why you were replied to with a posters telling you they were carved into the limestone because you said nothing can create the effect other than water.

So if its carved then those marks that you say can only be from water could be from the carving of the structure.

You've lost me you really have, where's the implication either way? i only said the sphinx had water marks horizontally, THATS IT!. Which was in response to a post about the pyramids submergance and the probability of said submergance.

So are you trying to tell me they carved those erosion marks into the limestone? Maybe they did maybe they didn't, all i was saying is it looked like horizontal water marks, i seriously fail to see where your coming from here.
But however this might help you realign your allegiances - www.theepochtimes.com...>fossil.s

edit on 29-10-2018 by ALSTA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: ALSTA

Fact modern engineers with modern technology could not and cannot reproduce this structure.

Yes given the time and resources, today's engineers could build a pyramid into the atmosphere.

But there is no purpose to do so other than show the ignorant folk that just cannot grasp what humans are capable of given enough time and man power.

Yes perhaps they could copy it now they've seen it. But could they invent it to carry out its initial purpose? Not a chance.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LitriumGem

oh does this group always spread their ideas like this?? sounds about as legit as scientology.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

im still to see on youtube someone make wall of 1000 tonnes stones placed with precise precision using only primitive tools.
Seen plenty of these superficial explanations that make it sound so prosaic and easy but yet to see that.

since you the expert I challenge you to even make a 1/1000th scale model of macho pichuusing blocks fashioned from cheapest rocks available.
Remember youll be cutting stone with copper saw using sand.

edit on 29-10-2018 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join