It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pyramids Of Egypt: Relics Of An Advanced Prehistoric Civilization?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: anti72

www.smithsonianmag.com...

Check your info

for what exactly?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Why dont you quit #ing around and actually post what the estimated number of blocks in the main giza pyramid is?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Why dont you quit #ing around and actually post what the estimated number of blocks in the main giza pyramid is?

temper temper young padawan..mind your speech.

no, I dont give you any number, info or anything, dont expect anyone responding your false questions..dont believe everything somebody tells you.
here a simple hint for your '2,3 mio blocks'.

info (Colonel Vyse, in his explorations in the 1800’s, used blasting with gunpowder to try to find hidden entrances and chambers. A huge and ugly 30-foot scar that he produced in his attempt to find a hidden entrance on the south side of the Great Pyramid can be seen very visibly today )

Notice something?

another hint, have you been in Al Ma'muns ( non original) entrance channel? guess what. same there.

edit on 30-10-2018 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Obviously you have no clue

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Obviously you have no clue

Obviously you dont care.
Obviously you are not interested in it at all.
never mind.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Then quit #ing around and post how many blocks there are in the pyramid at the giza complex

You say I'm wrong whata the counter narrative

edit on 30-10-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

He's showing you those nice neat blocks you keep harping on about.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Great the blocks dont look so neat after 10,000 years in the picture hes showing they just threw them one on top of another

Big deal I really dont care its still impossible for them with primitive technplogy to stack 2200 blocks one on top of another a week

Also you both know as well as I do that inside the kings chamber as well as other parts of the pyramid are nearly perfectly built with precision accuracy

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Let me know when you guys are done bloviating on and on about how well researched you are and how many books youve read and you wanna start actually posting information

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: anti72
It is unuseful to debate with blatant ignorant posters who have chosen to BELIEVE in the fringe agenda.
The seed of fraudulent but commercial successful lies of authors like Däniken, Sitchin, Hancock and plus Fox Corp. 'Ancient Aliens' has spread over the years into pop culture already.
It does not matter how many more times professionals in the field of archeology or agyptology debunk these BS (not only here on ATS) it won't take two weeks till a new, almost identical new thread of the same ignorant theme pops up.

It is clear that the AA- bulls**t-brain cancer is still spreading because they have CHOSEN TO BELIEVE. And therfore IGNORE.
It clearly is a new form of 'technical superstition'.

I would agree in part.

Pretty much a waste of time but putting out the information for lurkers is always a good idea. Yep trying to have a technical fact based discussion is often not worth the time. Now I am having a good discussion with BM others not so much.

This comes with the territory. Given the ability of phringe believers to believe what they are told and deny anything against it has a certain comedy value.

I mean the idea they can close their eyes and the physical facts will change is always an awesome demonstration of humanity ability to believe in magic.

edit on 30/10/18 by Hanslune because: Added comment

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

Heres an easy question for you to answer.

How many stone blocks are there in the pyramids based on current estimates and what is the estimated length of time they built them in?

How many people were involved and where were the quarries located?

Oh also what are the estimated average weights of the blocks and what are the heaviest blocks ?

Where was the granite mined?

Real easy basic stuff

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Who's quote any of those people?

Also why don't you just admit that the official story has a few holes in it?

First off when you use the incorrect term, 'official story' that immediately highlights your lack of knowledge.

Ain't no official story - I mean if you cannot even get that right....

Holes - you mean weak assumptions? Yes there are numerous ones as in all consensus held theories. The problem comes that fringe believers spend a great deal of time pointing at these then they do an amazing thing - they try to replace those assumptions - with far weaker and often un-evidenced assumptions......

Like they would have to place 2200 stones a week 52 weeks a year to complete the construction in the currently agreed upon mainstream narrative which also suggest they did it only seasonly?

No they don't as already pointed out to you the 2,300,000 stones is not the correct answer - but you are unable to parse thatso you keep using the same wrong assumption.......and we keep laughing.

Actually its probably impossible

Yeah because you're using the wrong number.......maybe some day you will figure that out....but I won't hold my breath.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Clearly you do not hace evidence to support a better estimate so unless you can come up with a better number then this is the currently agreed upon number of blocks

You're ability to debate is infantile. You are insulting and ignorant. You call everyone else out without presenting a proper position in a debate.

Let me know when you grow up.

Of course I know what the other estimates are - but you don't - and you keep using that 2.3 million number like its a fact. Hilariously funny

Well lets educate you then eh? What percentage of the bulk of the pyramid is made up of the hill which was incorporated within it? I mean you do know that right?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

'This comes with the territory. Given the ability of phringe believers to believe what they are told and deny anything against it has a certain comedy value.'

'I mean the idea they can close their eyes and the physical facts will change is always an awesome demonstration of humanity ability to believe in magic.'

or simply comfortable ignorance.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

If you were goung to educate me you would answer my questions and provide a link to a source

Instead you continue to post EMPTY nothing no information post

Great job

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

this is from a touring site actually.

www.touregypt.net...

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: anti72

temper temper young padawan..mind your speech.

no, I dont give you any number, info or anything, dont expect anyone responding your false questions..dont believe everything somebody tells you.
here a simple hint for your '2,3 mio blocks'.

info (Colonel Vyse, in his explorations in the 1800’s, used blasting with gunpowder to try to find hidden entrances and chambers. A huge and ugly 30-foot scar that he produced in his attempt to find a hidden entrance on the south side of the Great Pyramid can be seen very visibly today )

Notice something?

another hint, have you been in Al Ma'muns ( non original) entrance channel? guess what. same there.

Hey are you giving away the secret that the core blocks are sloppily applied, of different sizes and, has gaps and may have used sand and small rocks as fill?

If you take into account all that and the incorporated hill you get around XXX,XXX with some estimates going up to as high as XXX,XXX. Now why do the fringe use the 2.3 million? Because there is an ongoing campaign, to make G1 'mysterious and impossible' using that larger number makes the numbers for it being more difficult to build. Then you can throw in aliens and Atlanteans.....

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

So you dont have a more accurate estimate?

You just know the current one is wrong?

Got it So you have no idea

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Yeah and why dont you quote what it says?

Please do. Please quote what it is you are refering to.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Let me know when you guys are done bloviating on and on about how well researched you are and how many books youve read and you wanna start actually posting information

No we've been posting real information from the start you're the guy playing from the fantasy zone with a foo-foo bat made of pixie dust.

You have demonstrated in this thread that you will ignore or deny it any evidence you don't like.

Let's do an example. I throw out a fact and you can either deny it or ignore it.

What age did the range for 5th dynasty sites did The David H. Koch Pyramids Radiocarbon Project determine in 1995? I mean you are presently denying its conclusions (although I'm pretty such you've never read that report or even know of it) but you simply believe what you've been told by youtube video what the actual date is....somethin' else

Isn't that true?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join