It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello? what's going on..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
So really? I just joined and my account disapeared? So I cannot share here and is it disclosure yet or we still have to wait?

Hello I am Xeno a 29 years old canadian, I am married to a wife and I have a son. I went into alien stories in 2014 when I remembered a contact I had with reptilians in 2009. My memory was blocked but I remembered. I was prepared to disclose some stuff and that is why I now writte! I already made a introduction but it all disapeared... Well I guess my introduction was not good enough or something or just the same old story of people not ready to hear informations coming from a contactee I guess... We have stayed quiet a while but now we start talking and I am doing it. I am just trying to make friends I can share with and chat about disclosure on Discord on my server that I will have friends from different communities.

SNIP: Removed Self Promotion

Me and my wife are both into aliens beliefs and we have our story. She was abducted when she was 20 years old and she had a triangle mark that instantly disapeared after someone told het she had it. On my side I was victim of a psychotronic consciousness abduction by the reptilians but I finally started to work beside of them because I had interesting ideas for them. I do not know why my account disapeared but... whatever. I do not like to be trolled or disrespected and welcoming someone being mean is not right so that's on you applepie! I am a chill person and I love to talk in private message more than in the public but I am working on being more into the public since it is the next stage of an alien masterplan for preparring disclosure but for that, the public most welcome it first of all...

If you are interested you can private message me or reply here but I may not reply a private message yet so a reply here would be better. I am also always available on discord...

If you are interested hearring from a technological alien encounter I am here but first you have to open your mind to concept of truth in wich providing proofs is not allowed. Some people they know that!

I hope to be your friend soon!
edit on 10/26/2018 by semperfortis because: Do Not Promote Your Site Until Given Permission

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: XenoQc2
Welcome XenoQc2. 😊

It sounds like you have some interesting stories to share. I look forward to reading your posts.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Hello, and welcome,

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
Welcome XenoQc2. 😊

It sounds like you have some interesting stories to share. I look forward to reading your posts.

Thank you if they do not delete my stuff

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
largely the same old same old is what's going on. plus ca change etc. good evening and welcome.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
largely the same old same old is what's going on. plus ca change etc. good evening and welcome.

Plus ca change as in french for ''More it changes'' ?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I tried warning you yesterday. You are holding information ransom for the price of growing your own user base on your discord site.

If you are interested hearring from a technological alien encounter I am here but first you have to open your mind to concept of truth in wich providing proofs is not allowed.

Just come out with it if you really have something to say and want to grow a base... start making posts. Otherwise you aren't offering anything this site hasn't already seen in spades.

You are seeking far too much validation from us and trying to get us to jump through hoops.... you've given us no compelling details to prove you are a real contactee or to take you seriously.

IF you really are... then awesome! SHARE AWAY!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV

I tried warning you yesterday. You are holding information ransom for the price of growing your own user base on your discord site.

If you are interested hearring from a technological alien encounter I am here but first you have to open your mind to concept of truth in wich providing proofs is not allowed.

Just come out with it if you really have something to say and want to grow a base... start making posts. Otherwise you aren't offering anything this site hasn't already seen in spades.

You are seeking far too much validation from us and trying to get us to jump through hoops.... you've given us no compelling details to prove you are a real contactee or to take you seriously.

IF you really are... then awesome! SHARE AWAY!

Not exactly... I am here to share but not in active user. I want to be omnipresent in the community as casual contributor and make friends that want to be my contact from here and then I will be told where and when I cn contribute without scanning everything all the time. My intentions are to make connection with users of different community, a circle of friends that are from different forums that can share about what is happening at some point. It would be to come contribute on request of my contacts. I am a user in a different forum, I am from aliendisc and I am interested in making contact and connection of users from other places so I can focus on my home forum and come contribute when an associate is requesting. Of course you want something I cannot just show up like that and recruit letting you think that I am just passing by to leech users. That is not my intention. I will contribute and I will share even if I have to rewritte everything that I can share or cheat with some copy paste. If I am promoting my discord channel it is so I have a friend on the inside that can give me directions and recommandations on sharring here and a clue where the action is happening with one of my subjects I can share. This is not meant to suck up users somewhere else, this is about trying to build an association to connect different communities by building a circle of friends from multiple forums and together share about what is happening on our home spot. I will not promote if you do not want and I understand but first you have to give me a chance of showing more before you lock my account and delete my stuff. You do not want to let me try what I am doing? That is fine, why would you give me something for free? I will contribute and participate but not as main focus and if I make friends in the inside it will be faster to get my contribution without wasting my time too much repeating myself with something I could just copy paste...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

yes

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

yes

Tu parle francais?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Cool. Gotcha.

On my side I was victim of a psychotronic consciousness abduction by the reptilians

How about a thread just focusing on details surrounding that incident. That would be cool. Since you're not into the copy and paste I assume you fancy yourself as a bit of a writer so I'll get ready to set my mind to blown.

Some are complaining about the lack of good conspiracy on here so you're in the right place.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The disclosure I have and the instructions that were given to me is not abbout proofs or evidences. It is working on a public sensibilisation about important concepts: Acceptance, Consideration and Respect. I am not here to show anything or to give anything, I am here to open subjects in wich the reader is invited to think about that the lowest probability of something real may be real more than the highest probability to be it. I am on a marketing and conceptual multidisciplinary approach wich is meant to just make think of something and considere the possibilities even when they are against all of our personal reality. You probably already got your agents and I am not going to make this place my work but I want to be in contact with those that are doing the same: Preparing the ground for a consciousness escalation at a civilisation level. What I am doing is about proceeding to a public sensibilisation of alien concept and possibilities so when the informers will start talking I will already have taken the shots from the public to make it done for them. I am here to initiate an alien disclosure and my task is just to talk about it and see what the reaction is from the general population. There are probably people her doing it and it is their home forum to take care of but I want my people close to me so we get started for real and some ''ghosts'' will show up with a bunch of informations. You haveto understand that things are moving forward but public proofs and evidences? We are not there yet and it is planned over 3 generations so do not expect much from that. The real first contact is happening by contactee that are waiting to have a receptive public that will not shoot at sight on them when they will remember and/or start talking. The ground has to be prepared and I want connection with the other workers on that alien mess.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
No matter what is real or not from me.

It is a 150 millions dollars story to sell and I do not mind give some away if I can get contacts cross-communities.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
P.S. I most of the time exagerate to create a stronger sensationalism and a louder reaction

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV

I apologise for my way to make a fiction real but that is what I do.

I cannot make informations but I can make up stories that tell the same... That I am authorised

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Also I would like to admit that my yesterday's introduction was kind cheap teaser that sounded bad but I was not ofcusing on here since I was just popping in between actions of taking care of my son that is sometime demanding. That is an issue I have, sometime I writte in a rush and I do not realise the impact it has on toehr people and the reactions I get are not those expecting because not of what I say but HOW I say it. That is an issue I have I am working on but please understand that how you feel when you read me may not be what I wanted you to feel. The same for what you think and your opinions. I happens that I writte and it get to be dirty trash good for garbage for someone because I am not taking all my attention on what I am writting and my time can be limited.

I make mistakes and yesterday my mistake was to introduce myself in a rushing time in wich my presence was short because I had only few random short time to get here. I apologise for that it is on me. But I hope this time it will be fine. If I promote my stuff it is because there are places I have talked that is a broadcast media such as Youtube in wich I can give a link instead of talking again about something or answer frequently asked questions. For exemple I was interviewed by a UFO channel about my story and this video contain the basic pitch of my story. I would not link or promote something to get followers even if I would like some, I do that because some informations are already accessible if I tell you where it is. Just like anyone here can do. Right now I have time to explain myself and I hope you are fine with it.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
So if you are okay with it and understand that yes I am not going to be a focused user here but yes I will contribute as side focus on my personal business of a public sensibilisation. I have to say that this forum is really interesting and I hope that I can enjoy my stay and contribute every now and then until I earned my right to promote the Alien Connection Association that is meant not to recruit people and take them away but establish a cross-community connection association in wich what is interesting in the users is the fact they are from here so if they were going on my home forum I would not have interest anymore in them since I want them to be from here and that is what make them interesting: To be from another community with a different vision, a different culture, a different sociology or a different belief about UFO, conspiracies, aliens, paranormal ... I know it sounded bad that new guy coming here with that link saying come one here without even explaining. My goal is to recruit users that are planning to stay here and focus on here while I will do the same on my side and then share what is happening and eventually have cross-comunity notoriety and activity. I have a lot I can writte but I do not want to be trolled or made fun of. On my forum that is newly created I am number one poster and I have my spot and the staff is really fine and supportive to me so I do not need full support but at least access to contribute and recruit contacts or associates on the side. You are expecting me to contribute andI want to but right now I am having multiple side project to build before I can start my public apparition and contributions. Oh btw I use to repeat myself when I want to be sure I am heard until someone confirmed I was. This is not duplication of the same informations since everytime I repeat myself I use a different approach and way to put the informations on the table.

Hello I am Xeno and I am introducing myself

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Three time in my life I have lost everything and had to leave my home. Once with a few boxes, then only a few thing in my pocket and then after I took two bag and flied from eastern canada to western canada and never came back where I am from. I am not the scared type and I know that it is hard to put me down. I have been homeless walking hundreds of kilometers to somewhere I could find an answer or hear what is the right question to ask next time... I just need cigaret to live! BUT now I have a wife and a son so yes I am done with the field investigation and I sit my ass at home beside my wife and my kid and now take time to come and share a little bit when I can. I was not on my computer to find out what I know even if a base of it is... I was out there in the streets and looking around, listening around and touching the core of the things. Most of it is not yet about proof and if I was locked on that I would have get to know nothing... It is about paying attention to details, one word by one guy smoking a cigaret in the backstreet of a bar. JANUS what is that? When I find back my contact that went off for some reason I will writte here what this is stand for. There are informations that I am not the source too and sources in that kind of world they drop a piece of paper in you ashtray hoping you will read without being noticed and then it is coded or really not clear. RL=Alien location X, morning monday wednesday... What does that mean? You got to find out...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The world of intelligence agency is about whispers so you look the right direction then you are the one that will go get the proof or see it happening. I do not like to breach my confidentiality policy but I have to share about it. It is a duty to report to our own civilisation when something must be understood. Yes they say reptilians they have it, the mind control technology that was stolen from aliens by humanity years ago. It is happening but to prove it is to make you see it not aquiring evidences. I tell stories and tales or even a legend sometime but it is all fctional that will come real when you see the phenomenom with the right eyes. I am a pointer not an informer my job is not to investigate cases is the open the case then leave it to someone that is into proceeding to a case work. I am a inspector, I walk around and see how thing are going and when I see something is not right I examine the phenomenom then point it to an investigator. My work is not answers to give away but questions to think about... Are you real? I am joking! You have to know that I am a clown. I am a clown and everything I do for me is just a joke but... I am a serious clown and I wear a mask because I hate make up. Throw me a pie it is fine because clowns get all the pies in their face all the time and the public is having fun! But you know the clown is funny and it always seems to be a joke that is right but... In this circus I have to fight the lions and the show wants me to lose because the scenario is about seeing a lion screwing up the clown. I know to fall and get back on my feet so I try again and I hope I have learnt from my mistakes... It is important for me to always try to get better and learn from how dumb I am you know when it is about that I am just a larva born in the cosmos. Spiritual realities linked to esoterism is a explosive combination into the world of the ''seekers'' and I am getting to meet interesting people. I am a really listening person to your reply to me and any of your input is a matter of a fix in my psychological programmation. Yesterday I got your message and not the nice way but your community provide the possibility to try again and shows it can work and I like that. It was just a matter of taking the time to throw a bit more details to introduce myself.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join