It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While everyone is focused on pipe bombs and caravans, some interesting Russia News broke

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I simply can not believe the incompetence of the Muller investigation ... if this is truly not a which hunt than Muller has to answer for this incompetence. Two years he has let the manchurian candidate sit in the highest position of power in our country where he has made many important policies and personnel changes that will impact this country for decades... including two Supreme Court Justices. If Muller has the evidence that Trump is a traitor than he has an obligation to bring forth this evidence as quickly as possible to lessen the damage the manterian candidate can do ... anything less would be criminal negligence.

... I know, I know Muller is just being thorough ... it's all going to come out soon ... I've heard that so many times over the last 2 and a half years that its now just turned into a joke.

Mid 2017? Sure no problem, he's just being thorough and it's all going to come out soon, makes sense, we all want him to be thorough. Early 2018? Hmm I guess it's ok, he's just being thorough and it's all going to come out soon, dont want him to make a mistake and let the manchurian candidate get off. Midterm elections 2018, no really its coming out soon, he's just being thorough; this is starting to get a bit ridicules, but ok dont want it to look like Muller is medaling in the mid terms ... Semptember 2020, its coming out soon, he's just being thorough, its going to be the October surprise you'll see ....

I don't know if Trump is guilty or not, none of us do, but I go with the simplest explanation... they are most often right. Ether Trump is guilty and Muller is the most incompetent investigator on this planet or Trump is not guilty. Eather way Muller needs to be called to the carpet for letting this happen.

.... I know I know, Muller has got Maniford convicted... big fing deal ... how does that affect any of out lives?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Wow thats huge 😐

Is it too late to give HRC the job?

Get real man.

None of this means anything to anyone who matters now.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

is this another southern guardian type thread, where the OP states same opinions, then disappears? Asking for a friend.

OP went to bed, he isn’t as young as he once was.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
These just about sum up this entire thread............

Than is all....
Quad

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: fightzone58
i see the dnc has forgot how trump won. guccifer2.0 hacked dnc files and released evidence that the dnc meddled to make sure clinton beat sanders in the primary. the fbi refused to look into the accusations because comey was her friend. when the fbi finally did decide to look into it she deleted all the evidence. to date no charges have been filed for that illegal action

Well that and the fact that somehow the RUSSIANS made Hillary say the basket of deplorables quote and the private/public policy quote.
Cause you know
RUSHIA
edit on 26/10/2018 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
You know this is very odd. Hardly anyone in this thread actually addresses the issue at hand. We have one guy who uses a this thread to discuss economics, another who wants to talk about synonyms, and finally someone who wants to discussAmericas past transgressions. I truly wish you would at least attempt to stay on topic and have an intellectual debate. If you want to discuss those other things make another thread because I will ignore you.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
You know this is very odd. Hardly anyone in this thread actually addresses the issue at hand. We have one guy who uses a this thread to discuss economics, another who wants to talk about synonyms, and finally someone who wants to discussAmericas past transgressions. I truly wish you would at least attempt to stay on topic and have an intellectual debate. If you want to discuss those other things make another thread because I will ignore you.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

You know that Ty Cobb's statement could also be true if he meant that he believes in Russian collusion, but just not with Trump.

Even your article quotes him as saying he does not believe there's any evidence of Trump's collusion.

You are exactly correct. It definitely does not mean that he has a case against Trump. It may only mean that he had a case against the men he has already indicted (Manadort, Flynn, etc) but with that many people having ties to Russia that close to the President, wouldn’t you think that an investigation was warranted?
edit on 26-10-2018 by BlackJackal because: Indicted, not infected.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

First - we know Russia "tries" to meddle. They have been doing that for decades. They want to sow discord in our country. Trump has said as much. Obama knew about it, and did nothing to stop it before the election. Obama even called off those who wanted to investigate.

Trump had nothing to do with Russian meddling. If there was any evidence of that, we would know by now.

Other countries always attempt to meddle in the elections and affairs of other countries, including the US. Other countries spend billions every year lobbying our Congress.

Taking an attorney's words out of context means nothing.

edit on 10/26/18 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I thought your topic was Russia news that was ignored this week. If the topic was to focus on an already accepted establishment distraction I guess it should have been more thoroughly explained. Fwiw, the news I was talking about has ten thousand times more relevance and consequence to the USA than the nonsense fake Russia collusion debunked theory. The meddling was also determined to be such an insignificant level, it's akin to running a campaign ad in support or against a specific ballot amendment.

So yeA, I think most of us are bored and uninterested at beating the dead horse. I assumed all non covered Russia news was ok as it was how you laid out the topics in the title And Into. If you had a disclaimer that only beating a dead horse or playing broken records was acceptable, I would have just passed.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Fwiw, the news I was talking about has ten thousand times more relevance and consequence to the USA than the nonsense fake Russia collusion debunked theory.

You know I live in a world of facts, where all facts are considered. I don't jump to conclusions. As such, there is an ongoing investigation into the question of whether or not there was a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia to attempt to influence the 2016 Presidential election. There is quite a bit of evidence supporting the case and any American should want to know if that actually happened. I have no way of knowing for sure if that actually happened. But what I do know is that there is alot of evidence that points to that possibility and I would like to know for sure what happened.

Please explain to me, how this has been debunked? Explain to me why Trump kept changing his story on the Trump Tower meeting from "It was about adoptions" to "Yeah, we wanted dirt on Hillary, but we didn't get it" to "If we did get dirt on Hillary so what?" Explain to me, why the Trump administration attempted to set up a back channel communication with the Kremlin without the knowledge of any other part of the government? Explain to me why so many people in the Trump campaign had extensive communication with Russia. Explain to me the meaning of the email between Manafort and Kilimnik in which he asks if his service working for Trump will pay off his debts to Russia?

Look, those are just the things I thought of off the top of my head. There are tons of other little pieces of evidence that point to Russia working alongside the Trump campaign. In no way has this been resolved yet.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
People. An sling dookie all over him, but nothing sticks.

Make sure your financials are properly hedged . Something big is impending. I can feel it in the commercials giving easy money on radio stations, mail flyers, even magazines.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

What nobody wants to admit....Trump is not a Republican. End of convo. He is not your bought and paid for POTUS. He proved that he himself without being bought can hold the highest office in this country. And others should take NOTE!! Be it whatever PARTY you want to affiliate yourself with.
It's been 2 years now and am glad my daughters are not old enough to understand all the damn shaming and garbage going on in THEIR country. Throw all your garbage out. It's still going to stink!!!! Quit whining and do something. This opens the door for so much more in this country.
Might be scary for some but realise it and embrace it!!

Lightmeup04

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I dont care what america has to say about election medelling when they have spent the best part of 100 years overthrowing democratically elected governments and installing puppets for proxy wars to suit the american agenda!

someone meddled in US elections no one died , oh the drama

when america meddles in the affairs of others millions suffer

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Let's not even think about the fact that what you think about Hillary was brought to you exclusively by Russia ok?
And that you formed your opinion about her based on bull#.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

As far as witch hunt, Mueller has said that the President is not part of it

Mueller never said any such thing.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: fightzone58

That didnt happen either. You think it did because they wanted you to believe that but find the e mails that said that before you go believing everything that makes you feel good. There are no e mails that said that the DNC did anything like that.
They supported Clinton over Sanders but the voters did make the final decision. I know its so easy to believe your version is the truth but it is not.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
There's a reason the media completely dropped the Trump Russia narrative right before the mid term election. Why do you think that is? If it would hurt Trump they would be pushing it 24/7 like they used to. But now, not a peep. Think about it.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

i dont mind your lie. i knew several democrats that changed to independent after that went down. they are tired of democrat tactics. keep doing what you are doing because you are creating republicans with all the lies and corruption thefederalistpapers.org...

edit on 30-10-2018 by fightzone58 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join