It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason They Hate Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

Don't be surprised if I don't take your word for it about who is serving my interests. I am the only one who gives a fart in a hurricane about my interests--who can even perceive what I need.

I don't trust that trump is on my side. The best he can hope for is to serve my interests, and the interests of my class. We'll be the judges of how he's doing on that score.

The importation of meso-americans is the globalist elite waging war on the proles. Build the freaking wall already. It jacks with free trade. Great. Fine. A few less Mexican nationals controlling the construction industry or driving freight without an Ameican CDL is worth it.

This is the official presidential portrait. They should put him on the $100. While he's still in office:

goo.gl...

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The real reason they hate Trump is because he is a spoke in the wheel of leftist globalism applied to western countries (so far).

The fact is there are a few ideologues sitting in university and television ivory towers, thinking their world-view represents everyone.

The truth is though, most of the Western World supports Trump and people like him - indeed, it is the other side that requires explanation.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

This post is a perfect example of the kind of people who support Trump. They like Trump for the very reason most of us Don’t like Trump:

... he expresses racism and misogyny and contempt for other groups of people, and that turns off a lot—

And the point you and other radical leftists fail to get is, Trump does none of the above, at all, ever, period.

He expresses mean things like responsibility, accountability, independence, but does it in a blunt and unapologetic manner, which offends your finer sensitivities, so you imagine that he expresses these other things to justify your hatred.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join