It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason They Hate Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I personally do not like Donald Trump, but I support him 100%.

Part of the reason that I support him 100% is that I do agree with his policies, positions and tactics.

A big part of the reason that I support him 100% is because the progressive left has been so stupid in its hate-based resistance to him. As I often say here, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

In a way, that's Donald Trump. I ain't crazy about him, but if supporting him can piss off a bunch of snowflake soyboys, trannies and dykes, YAY!

(Heartfealt apologies to any snowflakes, soyboys, trannies or dykes that I may have offended there.)

what a tiny man you must be.

it's funny.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I’m pretty liberal, in the classical sense. I detest American neoliberalism, which is the same corporatism the conservatives follow but in sheep’s clothes. That said, Since y’all seem interested in why we dislike trump I’ll tell you. First off, for our ruler I’d like someone with wisdom, intelligence, and organized strategies. Trump can hardly organize a sentence, and it seems to me clear that this is how he pushes policy as well. In high school he would have been the braggart and pathological liar we all knew that constantly made ridiculous stories up. We all had one. He is completely out of touch with everyday reality that most Americans live with.

Secondly, he appeals to the worst in us. And he drags desperate Americans along in his fantasy. He convinces you that your life is getting better when his policies help the wealthy much more than they do you. He is part of the instant gratification class that only sees immediate profit with no thought for its effects on the future, and he’s dragging you all with him. He has you convinced the economy is doing great, and it is for the massively rich. But the real signs of a great economy are plentiful well paying jobs, security, disposable income, lowered national debt, lowered deficits, better benefits, lower personal credit usage, more vacation taken. What we are experiencing are the opposites of all these, and y’all think it’s raining gold, when it’s really just piss. Bonds are not being sold, credit use is skyrocketing, as is the national debt and deficit. Inflation continues to outpace wage growth. The US dollar is collapsing as the global reserve. And new jobs are minimum wage, service sector, non value added. All very clear signs we are not on a good path, yet heads in the sand think there’s gold buried there.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
And let me add. While I know it may be unreasonable to expect average Americans to understand anything beyond what they hear on the news, or their own paychecks, you can’t say the economy is doing well if you don’t have some grasp of what makes the dollar strong. People cheered when he initiated the tariff wars, cause he told them we were getting a bad deal (we weren’t. The us actually rips off all other nations). Now us steel, automakers, and farmers are all in a bad way. It will get worse when it starts affecting Walmart, apple, Amazon, etc as ALL OUR STUFF COMES FROM CHINA. But you all think he’s championing your cause so you cheer him on. His actions are forcing China and Russia to dump dollars. And trade in their own currencies, and forcing them, along with Europe, to work towards abandoning SWIFT. You may not realize what this means, but I can tell you it means bad days ahead for the dollar. Unless we get back to real manufacturing we will all be hurting in a big way.

Which leads me to another thing I dislike about him. He’s authoritarian. I realize this may not bother you, because America has been authoritarian for some time now. It’s a complete disrespect for laws, international and our own. We regularly break laws with sanctions. Every sanction is a crime and act of war. It is totally illegal. I very war we’ve been involved with lately are crimes. But then our rich are used to breaking any law they feel like and getting away with it. But never has breaking international law been celebrated as it is now. Breaking the treaty with iran? Illegal! This really highlights for me not just that the us is now a lawless society, but that you all revel in it. Until the police break the law by coming in your home with a no knock warrant and shoot you, your wife, your kids, your dog dead with no repurcussions. Or pull you over and confiscate all your money with no defense or representation for you. This is fascism, under trump, Obama, or anyone, but now you’re rejoicing in it.

There are very serious problems here, especially for our kids, and trump is just exacerbating them. And distracting you. Good times.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I’ll add another thing. The tax breaks. You know, the massive payoff to the corporations? Oh, and that extra 2 value meals given to average citizens. Where does that come from? Like most Americans I’d guess you imagine it comes from a big pot of money sitting somewhere. It doesn’t. That’s all credit. Debt. And when a couple trillion of it (our taxes) vanish as tax reductions it has to get paid back. Where do you think the republicans plan on getting that money to pay back the deficit created by the reduction in taxes? I’ll give you a hint. It starts with s, ends with y, and has ocial securit in the middle. And you damn well need them to leave that alone, because in the next 5-8 years your 401k will disappear when the crash they put off with a bailout and platitudes comes due way worse than before. Believe it.
edit on 26-10-2018 by pexx421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Ah. Forgot the main thing. He’s a coward. The main thing I thought he had over Hillary. He wouldn’t plunge us into ww3. I’m pretty sure Hillary would have had us at war with russia, she’s an obedient little Warhawk like all the other congressmen. But I’m pretty sure trump wanted peace with them. But he folded before the MIC like a bad dog with its tail between its legs. And now a nuclear arms race? Bad for us, bad for the world. It’s like a pissing contest that ends with a boom. Because he can’t think things through for himself, and he can’t stick to his (albeit, limited) ideals. Same will likely go for Korea. They have been begging to make peace with each other for decades, and the MIC wouldn’t allow it. I’m sure there will be something to happen soon to ruin the tentative overtures they are making now in Panmunjom. Just wait and watch. The MIC is literally sitting over there saying “hold my beer”.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Most Christians have an aversion to serial liars and adulterous husbands who have never made an honest dollar. I realize that’s what rwnj’s like in a man. But not normal people.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I see multitudes more hate for liberals by conservatives on this website, then the other way around.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical
Keep in mind that fear and righteous wrath is a large part of the conservative platform. Not to dig, it’s just a fact. And let’s dont get on here yelling about dems fears. I’m not a dem and don’t like them either. From a nonpartisan outsider there’s a clear difference.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The power elites/establishment "hate" Trump because he hurts their brand and makes them look bad via foot-in-mouth syndrome. That's literally it. Why needlessly complicate and obfuscate things?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Oops , Sorry JinMi , Like Minds Think Alike ...........I was not Aware Enough I Guess , but you do get the Sarcasm in that Video ..........LOL .....

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I'm off the opinion that the articles posted were meant to highlight the more intricate thought process of some supporters beyond the red v blue narrative.

The author, who is certainly an intellectual, brings much more depth to the traditional conversation.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Heh, most modern SJWs won't see eye to eye with you.

They tend to filter the past through their modern sensibility instead of understanding that it belongs in context with its own day and age and mores.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
He has upended the gravy train nepotism

I agree. I mean, it's not like he's given any of his family jobs, is it?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Donald Trump is like Jesus Christ whipping the money changers in the temple, turning tables, and verbally berating the pompous oh so pious Pharisees. Thats why the people love him, that's why the establishment hates him.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470
If “whipping” means “giving them all the money and power “ then yes.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Oops. Looks like I must have offended some snowflakes, soyboys, trannies or dykes.

:
edit on 2018 10 28 by incoserv because: I wanted to.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I've said it before. Trump is like the plumber who fixes my sewer. I'm grateful, but I won't shake his hand. His fingernails are dirty and he chainsmokes. But he fixes the stuff I want fixed. Pay no attention to the plumbers butt: just look away.

This is a class war. The elites will claim it's about progressivism or a fair tax or the New Math; but it's just about peasants versus elites.

And DJTrump is a huge throbbing middle finger in the face of the ruling elite.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Oops. Looks like I must have offended some snowflakes, soyboys, trannies or dykes.

:

You should try and not be so hard on yourself when you look in the mirror ..

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

:

You should try and not be so hard on yourself when you look in the mirror ..

ok now THAT is offensive...every single one of us soyboys trannies and dykes are WAY more attractive than that specimen

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: tovenar
You’re a perfect example of what I’m saying. Yes, it is a class war. And he has you fooled into thinking he’s on your side. Just like the democrats fool their voters into thinking that, and the republicans fool their voters into thinking that. They are all the wealthy elite, and they are all winning the class war hands down. The lower class doesn’t even have a fist in the fight. Not a single piece of legislation has benefitted the poor or working class when it’s a question of them vs corporate profit. Indeed many of trumps policies continue to dismantle consumer protections and rights. Just look at them dismantling the fraud protections for us consumers vs predatory loans and student loans.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join