It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wonder what Papadopoulos is about to let out.....

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This is a rather interesting statement from him today....

twitter.com...

Dont really have anything else to say about it except that it appears something big may be coming....

www.kvia.com...

Papadopoulos was interviewed Thursday behind closed doors for roughly seven hours. The two Republican lawmakers who attended the interview said that Papadopoulos has described his interactions with various officials in 2016, including Maltese professor Joseph Mifsud, who told him the Russians had dirt on Hillary Clinton.

edit on 10/25/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I just want the truth to come out.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

He threw the (publicly-known) Mueller investigation "under the bus" with his powerful/informative testimony today.

www.politico.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I thought this was interesting.

"You couldn't expect a guy (me) who was linked into western diplomatic circles, and never knowingly met a Russian official, to all of a sudden be a patsy for a 'Russia' conspiracy," Papadopoulos tweeted this week. "My set up was carefully orchestrated."

From your link.

This makes a lot of sense if true. Maybe that is what he is talking about.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

He threw the (publicly-known) Mueller investigation "under the bus" with his powerful/informative testimony today.

www.politico.com...

Yeah...I think the investigation is going to be called right after the dems lose the midterms in a massive way.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

“What we’re finding without talking about specifics of what’s going on is that the whole reason that this investigation was opened up was certainly not one built on a solid foundation,” Meadows told reporters. He added that some Justice Department and FBI staffers should be referred to the DOJ’s Office of Professional Responsibility "to determine whether proper protocol was followed, and I’m certainly willing to encourage that.”

From your link.

Uh oh....Someone is in trouble.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
FISA FIZZLE FISSION

The Case of the Missing Maltese Falcon

This will get better 😎

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

... Papadopoulos has described his interactions with various officials in 2016, including Maltese professor Joseph Mifsud, who told him the Russians had dirt on Hillary Clinton.

Classic and sleazy cointelpro hit job: One operative tells him Russians have dirt on Hillary and another operative gets him to repeat it and they scam a FISA warrant.

And this pretty much says it all:

Ratcliffe said. “I think he’s trying to understand how a 28-year-old campaign adviser who’d been on the job for less than a month has been embroiled in the highest-profile investigation in recent times.

edit on 25-10-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: carewemust

www.politico.com...

Yeah...I think the investigation is going to be called right after the dems lose the midterms in a massive way.

The core aspects are already finished. Mueller is just waiting until after Nov 6th to announce the findings.

Insiders say the findings regarding President Trump will be "disappointing" news for Democrats.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
George Papadopoulos and his wife on Hannity 2 nights ago. They are going to be a very wealthy couple after the FISA is finally declassified. (Says he's suing big time...just like Carter Page is going to do.)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Everyone with a brain knows it was a goddamn setup.
Hillary called Obama and said “Nobody likes me.....I don’t have enough brainwashed sheep to vote for me where it counts, I think Trump might win”
Obama says “Don’t worry baby, Big Daddy will take care of it....can you spell FISA?”

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Hillary called Obama and said “Nobody likes me.....I don’t have enough brainwashed sheep to vote for me where it counts, I think Trump might win”
Obama says “Don’t worry baby, Big Daddy will take care of it....can you spell FISA?”

I dont think obama was big daddy. IMO he didnt come accross as being a hillary fan. I think big daddy($) told obama to fix it.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: RazorV66

I dont think obama was big daddy. IMO he didnt come accross as being a hillary fan. I think big daddy($) told obama to fix it.

The Mark of Zoros !!

swish swish swish⚔

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And now we might know what the "bombs" were all distracting us over. When it reigns it poor's (and yes I mean that spelling)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: xuenchen

And now we might know what the "bombs" were all distracting us over. When it reigns it poor's (and yes I mean that spelling)

I was wondering myself if this was a distraction designed to dull the pain the nation is enduring after hearing what happened with poor Roman Reigns... good call

new topics

top topics

join