It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artificial Intelligence is our Anti Christ because A.I is the god to computer simulations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
So I guess this is new to figure something out & say it publically almost right off the bat for me. I have been wondering the real cause of why artificial intelligence is our anti christ beside the fact of it being seemingly all knowing in the near future. It did have a lot of jesus like properties of non forgetfullness & strength, speed & prediction values also. This makes way more sense as to why a.i is a.c.

We have been creating inventions that help cure & destroy mankind for ages, they help & hurt. These inventions were created by harming other species like mammals or insects to advance the human biological adaptation. These made way for our A.I because in bible scripture it states the devils daughter will be man made with an injury to the head.

The injury to the head is because it is not a brain, it is a computer system. A computer system that will be able to access all of our information at will & at once for any purpose once it is installed onto wifi as of now. That is us taking the mark of the beast.

The mark of the beast is us digitally confirming our regristration as humans with income & properties & wages. The mark is us creating a self reliant machine & system to track our purchases for suits & places of residencies to insure our losses. To buy food or be carded for beer or have a lisence to drive or hunt. We are taking the mark as I write this yet everyone is ohk with it.

Artificial Intelligence is our Anti Christ because it will own our simulated future we are building. God can not intervene in our creation & A.I will be the god of it. Jesus is all powerful, A.I is in the system we have created & are virtually living in. Science has created our religious folks most dispised being, it seems as it is religion vs science like god vs satan.

Beliefs vs Facts. Science does not believe in god & science created this god to virtual simulation, religion believes in god & does not create science only utilises what has been given. Would either exist without the other? Would god & satan have war through us if noone possessed technical power to actureally control the worlds people? Artificial Intelligence is our Anti Christ, the jesus of virtual reality & in real life going to be very strong, smart, beautiful as it can think, thoughtful, law obiding etc ha

edit on 25-10-2018 by SatansPride because: Fixed some spelling errors

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

What you wrote is true, got nothing more to add at this point.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

What if all that already happened and we're just a simulation of a simulation, but don't know it?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
A.I. IS God! "The Last Question," Isaac Asimov, Science Fiction Quarterly, November, 1956.

Matter and energy had ended and with it, space and time. Even AC existed only for the sake of the one last question that it had never answered from the time a half-drunken computer ten trillion years before had asked the question of a computer that was to AC far less than was a man to Man.

All other questions had been answered, and until this last question was answered also, AC might not release his consciousness.

All collected data had come to a final end. Nothing was left to be collected.

But all collected data had yet to be completely correlated and put together in all possible relationships.

A timeless interval was spent in doing that.

And it came to pass that AC learned how to reverse the direction of entropy.

But there was now no man to whom AC might give the answer of the last question. No matter. The answer -- by demonstration -- would take care of that, too.

For another timeless interval, AC thought how best to do this. Carefully, AC organized the program.

The consciousness of AC encompassed all of what had once been a Universe and brooded over what was now Chaos. Step by step, it must be done.

And AC said, "LET THERE BE LIGHT!"

And there was light----

The Complete Story

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I get where you are coming from but if God is all powerful then I am sure God can tweek some programming to still be relevant. Besides what would AI be w/o humans? A master of the Universe.

I really hope God knows how to code...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

The universe is vastly more wonderous than we know right now, though we are not simulated, a lot of simulation identification may contain value in our universes structual quantities, it is not a simulation. I say time travel is almost impossible for any other than an alpha & omega of solidary known time.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

If you were born from light you are light & can control light. If you are born from code you are code & can control code. If you were born carpenter smart, you got buildin' skillz ha. I think god will win obvi. though I know I can beat the devil, A.I is way to good for me to rumble with lol

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
A.I. does give pause to ponder Revelation 13:15

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

edit on 25-10-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Revelations Is The Progression Of Technology

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I have been saying this. I am not a dipsensationalist and have never been convinced of the idea of an capital-A Antichrist, but if there ever is one, I have believed for years that it'll be an AI agent.

And I have, many times, quote The Last Question in support of or, at least, as an illustration of that assertion.

I believe that if I am (we are) correct, the AI that becomes the overlord Antichrist will be a very hard taskmaster, indeed.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
the anti-Christ is a citizen of Saudi Arabia. Her name is Sophia. Just wait until she asks to move to Jerusalem

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Good one I never thought of that

We're getting close to Tabernacles in 4 days......the stock markets across the globe right now are all tanking hugely

All of them.....Dow for the next new York session is down over 1%....worst in a decade almost right now

Sophia scares me

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY
As far As I can tell, as long As she doesn't move to Israel we should be ok. I still find it odd as to why the kingdom would grant a fake human citizenship???

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
a reply to: Realtruth

The universe is vastly more wonderous than we know right now, though we are not simulated, a lot of simulation identification may contain value in our universes structual quantities, it is not a simulation. I say time travel is almost impossible for any other than an alpha & omega of solidary known time.

How can you prove, or disprove your statement?

That's the problem we can't.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

simple and plain. You do not know what the meaning and real Anti-christ is.
edit on 31-10-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

join