It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some stories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well I keep saying I am an alien so most of people they would be expecting alien stories and knowledge from me but it is not the case. I was infiltrating using a human life under cover to study the civilisation and understand whats going on here so I only have human stories for now. Everything I have done being an alien I do not have access to memory. Then I will tell a few stories that I can here and try to make it interesting even if it is not yet what people are waiting for... Many times I had clues from people that knew something but been hidding and lying to me and here I will writte a bit. Anyway writting here is kind of my job right now eh eh eh ^_^

Once I was in a program of social and professional reinsertion and it was a group of maybe 14 people. There was that guy, half native that was really friendly to me but for some reason he was always avoiding me or to look at me and everytime I could have a contact he was making it really unpersonal and short. Then I remember one day we were all sitting in the group room at tables and I heard a person asking him what was wrong between me and him since I was trying to make it a friend and he answered honestly ''I can't look at him without seeing how he looks like and it scares the [beep] out of me'' Over time he got to be closer to me and we became friends. I remember he got to my place once and after a while we had fun chilling with Pepsi my water gradon lizard he told me ''I am sorry it took me a while get use to something no one else can see about you'' I was like what? he said nothing... Stuff like that happen to me alot and I don't push people. For some reason everybody that knows, see or hear something is lying and hidding from me so I just let people be. It the same group once There was that friendly girl usually sitting near me and she was really suppportive. Once the group was loud so she came to me and talked really quietly and sweetly and said ''You really have beautiful eyes'' but not the way someone normally talk so I asked ''Okay then how do they look like?'' She said they are yellow with kind of two pupil. I heard that many time by different people that could see something I still can't. Many things happened in this program group I was participating with unwealthy and unfortunate people and I had alot of warm and great human time and those people, the street people they really love me and give me a spot. I was some sort of leader... Even if I was not leading anyone. The same guy that was able to see me later on after the project when I came back to human high school to get my certificate I asked him once ''Why does people are so #ing wierd to me?'' He just said ''you are really imposing'' and he was looking up at the sky. he could see the huge UFO that we got here. Almost as large as the planet. It is big what we got and this planet is really small to us. My wife a few months ago did tell me too. Once she was looking deeply in my eyes with that sweet smile and she said ''so beautiful'' so I said that I have regular human eyes but she laughed and smiled and then she said ''they are beautiful yellow'' I tried to play a game this time to get more information but it did not work. So I said ''what are you talking about?'' she said ''You don't know?'' Then she never talked about it anymore she went back normal mind. She probably doesn't remember. My wife is having multiple mind layer too and sometime she is knowing and seeing more for a short amount of time and she say something really specific and after she go back normal and forget... Sometime also it is her from the futur that comes and possess her and she talk to me when she is years after and doing better. She is sweet, lovelly, careful and loving! Also for her, really lucky she is about it, When she looks at me she see I am human but in her mind when she thinks of me or remember me she see me on my alien shape and she could confirm my actual appearence wich is not the same I had years ago before I designed a appearence that will be adapted cute and soft to introduce myself to humanity as an alien well we will get there.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
When I was in the bullpen at the courtyard detention center there was that guy that was messing up with me and playing tough and at some point he said something like ''If you don't crash youself I will beat you up as fok'' Worst mistake... The last thing you want is to make me feel threaten or scared because that is when I go foking crazy and do sick [beep]. When I am in a state of possible danger I do sometime have some security secret unlock. So after he was messing with someone else turning his back on me and I was going insane then I dislocated my tumb on left hand to remove the handcurfed and replaced my tumb. I was holding the handcurf with my hand and I wanted to strangulate the guy from beind. I saw a guy was looking at me like really surprised then a redislocated my tumb to put back the handcurf and replace my tumb then I started to bite and eat my finers and I was bleeding. Then some guy told the guy to look at me and everyone was wierd I was just there standing in my corner of the bullpen bleeding my fingers looking at the guy like a psychopath ready to kill. Later on when I was in the jail bullpen they made the guy walk in mine and then he shaked my hand saying ''I am sorry I didn't know. Maybe you should take medication it would help you stabilise'' ah ah funny... I hate when someone telling me to take pills because of who I am. Whatever... I can't complain because I do have cheat. Everytime I got arrested most of the time a Canadian DoD officer shows up and calm down things. I can only see her so I know she have two golden stripes on her shoulder. We have the same rank. Actually the onlt time I go in jail is when I accept it. If not I am transfered in a psychiatric hospital because I am no prison administration to deal with. I am just a sick alien and I became sick mostly because I was forced to be a real human. The most wierd is that when I was in the prison bus I was feeling... safe... or free... That is disturbing because the people that they get there they might not be free for 2 years minus one day since it is regional provincial jail. A long them lock up for them but there I was feeling out of all my problems having real people around me that are not scared to do what they have to do and they are accepting people when you understand the position they give you and you have the care and protection that comes with it. Alot of ciminals they hate life carring but I don't mind it. I can be a kind of friendly buttler in jail because I wash dishes, I clean clothes and toilet so I can broom and mope you know to work and do something. I was told that if I was helping them the way I can they would help me the way they can. That would be my spot. I would care about the stuff I do that they hate and they would care about the stuff they do that I don't have the balls to do. I am really social and respecting person so mostly I just make friends everywhere I go. I get no shame taking the spot I am given when I am not in a reality that is my lifestyle. I have been around the street people and some gangsters and I really love them. They make fun out of me alot because I say I am an alien and they called me ''the flying saucer'' many times but they take you for one of them if you just respect and take care of your business. Criminology has been a major interest in my study and I wanted to know what is life for them so I could understand their criminal behavior and lifestyle. Most of them are not natural criminals. They are provocated criminals. They are trying to survive in a rejecting society just because they basically have a different lifestyle that is not accepted by misadapted society. I mean they just not the kind of stable schedule, having a boss or doing the same things everyday. Actually if society had more jobs fitting the way they want to work there would be alot less criminality since alot of them went that way because it is that or starving as a homeless...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The craziest moment was automn 2014 ''nexeon crisis'' ... There is a place back in Joliette named l'orignal tatoué wich is a street coffee stop. It is a place local street people 16-35 years old I think they go to chill and take a break of their rushing human life. Those were frontline in that project and it is where I spotted Armitxes an hired AI that was covered on many layer. This spot has been helping me alot. Free coffee, free food, washroom, some confortable couch and a TV. Always many nice people to meet that can plug you into something you know. Some criminals get there too sometime but there is a policy in wich you are not allowed to talk about any criminal, business, drugs or alcohol. Actually they want the spot to be chilling out of anything related to a life issue. A few aliens too... When I was really busy #ting and sabotaging the neXeon project wich was CIA supported. I actually just got on the loose. I gave up all I had and left my apprtment with only my music my captain pin my screwdriver and my knife. Oh a pen and paper... I gave up everything and got the fok out. Made me homeless for a little 10 days before I was caught. They don't like when I run on the loose and leave the area I am reporting myself to stay in. It freaks out alot of people and at that moment it was foking up CIA on their project of developing the technology they stole from me. What a big joke it was but I did not fake it. I have lost everything I had, again but at this point I didn't care anymore about it because I was homeless in a 800$ clothing lol. I just spent all my money on a MiB civilian uniform so I could make that show those hallucinati reptilians wanted to have. It was funny I was just living around town without a home all wearing black with sunglasses that I was always wearing, at night and inside. I was telling [beep] to people god damn I loved to be a street actor! Then at l'orignal tatoué I was playing the man in black just before I was strucking down the project to screw up CIA. They tought I was one of them USA dickhead but no... no no no... I was the french canadian alien! some guy there made me watch the movie ''The truman show'' and was making me like trying to make me see something and I laughed and I said ''I figured out a while ago, at the begining of the project. Bunch of beginers...''' Then at a moment I lady came out of nowhere at this place and told me just likethat she would give me shelter. I first been sleeping on the floor because she was also hosting a brother but after a while he left so I could sleep on the couch. She was saying having psychic abilities and she said that often when she looking at me my eyes turn bigger and almond shape pitch black. One night she was visited by my circle that surrounded her bed and one of them showed her an ''kind of orange gun'' and what got in her mind is that they told her they are watching her and if she doesn't go well in their acceptation they would wipe her memory. But she was a spy... Once she made that phone call and hid but I sneaked to listen and she was reporting my situation to someone and saying ''And there is a bunch of their camera in my appartment'' She was able to see it. But I knew she was a spy at l'orignal tatoué when the guy that made me watch the movie took her alone in a corner looking a bit mad about something. So I sneaked by and I could her she was saying ''It is not your business, and by the way I doi respect the story'' She is the one that told me my username in town was ''the alien'' . She told me some people was making fun of her because she was ''helping out the alien'' . But she was no governmental or agency spy. I don't know who was working for but it was not CIA/neXeon because one of their spy started to spy on her and once he took her alone in the kitchen and started to interrogate her. Then I freaked out and walk in to taunt the guy and I said ''Be carefull the questions you ask because some answers kill'' He noded and left the building. After that he tried to sneak on me in the street but they are not really good. This project was actually a bunch of civilian playing the spies... Funny...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The funniest I have been witnessing was in psychiatry again. That is a nice place with alot of interesting people that has stuff to say. There was that nurse working week day morning until midnight. double shift. day shift and evening shift. I was admiring that person for working that hard and being really good helping people out. This is like 80 hours of work a week. She was one of us and she asked me many questions but I did not have answers. She offer her help to contact my alien parents but I told her I have absolutelly nop problem to communicate with them they are watching me 24/7. I told her my problem: I don't get reply... Then for me at home she was trying to get in contact with them and she was some sort of esoteric psychic or I don't know what. She was visited 2 times. One time she was at bed (why always at bed?) nothing to say but the second time she said that it was an alien she have never seen before. It was humanoid looking like the grey people but was more like human and the skin was blue. She was told that they are trying a new technology for me and that is why it is taking that long. They really want to give me something good but it takes time. I was reinsure but knew at that moment I had still like 4 years to go. But this is not the funny story I want to tell about this person. One night I was going out of the room to go pee and I saw her going in another room for her watch at the end of the unit. Then I walked the corridor in the dark of a psychiatric unit until I got where the washroom are by the common room (living room?) And... I was her going out of the nurses office and then she walked to me to ask me what I was doing circulating in the corridor like that. I was really surprised and wonderring how she could get there without passing by me in the corridor and I was asking her how the heck did you do it is not possible for normal human being... Did she teleport or what? No... It is funnier than that what I found out this night and how dumb I can be. They are twin sisters! They are two person. Two twin sister working as psychiatric nurse at the same unit but a different shift. It busted me and they are playing well in that town so I was not surprised. I kept the secret and now I knew that there were players as staff there. Then I was wonderring wich one was doing what about what I could remember. Sometime perception and believes are the problem. My perception was to see one person when there was two and I was not believing possible that two twin sister could be working together doing the same job at the same place. Now I know it is possible and that the rest of the staff can play the game too. Then now for me going in psychiatry is like enterring an amusement park and all of them a subject in personal experimentation. I play the game too now...

link   
Back when I was in Québec I contacted a UFO organisation. The Garpan I think is the name and talked to the boss about my story and was interested but at that point had no one to dispatch around my location so it did not go far. But I was refered to a guy so I can get a free hypnosis and remember more. We have been in contact and then setted up an appointment that I have been waiting alot because I thought it would help me. but at the last minute the day he called me saying that my appointment was canceled and he was really excited telling me they got a ''special case'' locked in psychiatry. I was mad and I gave up the UFO people for like 3 years and stopped talking about my story. I was not listened and nobody cared at that moment. But at this point it confirmed that yes, in psychiatry, it is a place where it is the only place you can meet some people that know hard core stuff. Alot of people that has been interracting with aliens have mental health diagnosis or psychological disorders of any kind. Alot of social misadaptation too. I wish I stayed longer in psychiatry and ask more questions to make people talk but I have choosen to go low profile and stay put.

link   
I remember in Fall 2014 in the ''neXeon crisis'' in Joliette. This place was a crazy spot and there was aliens all over the place #ing up a bunch of people. My job was to struck down the storyline to train the team. When I was doing that I had 3 cars with two people in each cars that were following me everywhere. It was really easy to know when everywhere you go, everytime you are on a new street, I alwasy seen the same 3 cars with the same people and same license plate. Then one guy showed up of nowhere I was walking to a store and he took me for a ride and then the 3 cars started to freak out and then he was driving weird and was making maneuvering to lose them and then on a highway he took real quick a side road that is used to change to the other direction by a small wood and turned all his light off to blend in the dark so the 3 cars would lose us. This guy was interrogating a lot saying ''A clue would help'' . Then we chilled because I was now off the hook for a while and I was feeling someone was helping me having some friendly privacy for a time. We stopped in a gas station so I got to go buy a pack of cigaret with his money and there was a Tim horton later he paid me a lunch and he said he was financed by the project but not because he is pai but not yet it was confusing but I get what he meant I am in that situation. I am paid but not yet... We talked and I gave him a few clues then I told him that those guys were in the projects after I asked him ''You know those people?'' he said ''A bit too much'' ... I do not remember the clues I gave him except for ''It is simple what you have to get if you want things to move forward: I am an alien captain in the operational force of the galactic secret service and this is my operation'' . Point barre! That was the first ride... Oh I forgot I was suppose to have a ride back home then I asked him he it was him and if he had my keys and he said ''Not yet'' ...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Just because I told a guy ''Are you crazy? You are going to have CIA on your [beep] if you do that'' to a guy that said ''I could be the one that would film your story'' because it is something that would happen someday in my second ride with the guy that pick me up with his car but this time there was back up not to lose me. The guy said feeling not as good as me ''Its not our fault, we do not all work for CIA like you'' I was just infiltrating I said and I do not work for them I am #ing them up dude. He kept looking at my captain rank pinned on my jacket and I was dressed all in black with badass shades that was a good time even if I was homeless on purpose and he said calling me a ''planned homeless'' he figured out and other people were trying to find out what has to be done so the things would get better again just before I sabotaged the whole project. And that is something that I heard from a spy in psychiatry that disapeared right after ''We have to wait that the machine restart and then all the problems will be fixed'' ah ah ah took like 4 #ing years... I would more say 3 years but seriously it is going to start this fall so next year for fall 2019 when the next stage will be initiated we will be healed and healthy. well I do not remember well all we talked about in that ride but he found out that I had no idea what was going on with them and that my mind was blowed up and my memory wiped. He dropped me far from home. about 45 km not too bad and I asked him a cigaret. I wasn't sure wich direction to take and then sundenly 3 police cars on siren and flashers came out of nowhere and parked on the road I had to take to walk. well I walk in the dark by the side of the highway back to Joliette smoked my cigaret under a bridge to protect it from the icy rain, it was pretty bad weather to walk beside of a highway all dress in black and it was really dangerous so after 25km of walking a cop car stopped by me and asked me to get in and he said he was regional commander from the police HQ and we had a talk and he was asking me what I was doing there at dark evening walking by the side of a highway on chrismass eve. I told him some crack not to talk to a cop about the project and also I did not go to my criminal courtyard trial so my name in the system was warranted. But he knew because when I nervously looked at his laptop in the car he just closed it and looked at me friendly and kind making me know that he was not there to [beep] me up. The big thing I remember with hima is that he said ''Maybe it should be the time to turn the page and move on'' I agreed. Then I walked to my mom's house for another 45 km and then from this story I say ''I know the way the Saint Jose''

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Once I have met a guy that bothered me so they brainwashed him to believe he is me and I heard that powers that I have. Racoon and then the other guy saying ''Oh stop that with you ET'' He was in psychiatry too in january 2015. Called me captain and been the first human ever I heard talking of the CIS (cosmic intelligence service) He been my ally at these dark days but I had a really good psychiatrist. It is at that time that I have met that nurse with her twin sister lol she tried to contact my alien parents and saw a blue alien humanoid shaped visiting her in her home saying they were trying a new technology for me. Many people called me god at that place and I was pised off because I am not a god, I am just me, a simple cosmic larva... People saying I am the closest to a god they have met is something I heard a lot and I do not like when humans see aliens as gods when they are just more advanced people. Whatever that time a guy gave me a clue on what I had to do and then I never saw him again and I remember the psychiatrist during a conversation saying that I am good to make people to disapear and a lot of people disapeared around me. ''the cops are never far away'' she said once talking of my safety and they #ing knew like when I was in the police station so they took my digit print to put them in the system and my mugshot the cop saying ''You are a #ing genious'' then I heard the girl cop saying by the door where like 3 cops were starring at me a weird way but not her, she was looking sad not to see something and said ''It is not my fault if I do not have a chipset'' Whatever...

When I was in psychiatry by courtyard order for evaluation to determine if I was criminally responsible there was that woman that was being many people or possessed by many people, once saying she was my mom and that she absorbed me in the videogame for the chat meeting and she was crying looking at me once and said ''You have to come with me now or you will have to live your life here'' and ''I do not want my son in my life veryday but I want him in my life'' crying more... I said ''I do not believe you are my mom and even if you did it is not that time yet, I am not done, I have something to do'' She looked broken and after that she did not remember. She had a lot to say but never really did but I respected her since she was controled randomly by many people. Once a guy that I felt a good one was always looking at me weird and once we were three in the kitchen. Her, him and me he was looking at me like a sinister creature was there starring at my eyes. She said imitating me ''I know I am an extraterrestrial'' and laughed telling the guy ''You wonder how he look like eh?'' I didn't say anything... I never did at that point. That was my job... Some people they can see me as an alien or at least see my eyes, they are yellow... and... What I heard... Beautiful... Once I was attacked by some evil forces and then I wrotte some symbols and kind of hieroglyph on a pice of paper into a pentagram and I knew something ''I just have to believe'' and tried to cast a counter attack spell but right a few seconds before I was doing it she ran into my room freaked out and took me like a lil push and said ''The guy that wants to hurt you is gone stop what you are doing'' She was looking really freaked out, nervous almost panicking. Damn cosmic familly you know...

I had rough and bad times in that project but I think I could enjoy a lot of moment even if I was really really pised off!!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Mustard or ketchup on a hot dog?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
You quit taking your meds.

You better check yourself bro.

It’s showing.

new topics

top topics

join