It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Article should be titled Trump tells the truth and makes people laugh but instead...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: JasonBillung

Just quit.

WHAT VIOLENCE?

The only thing that's been hurt are Trump haters feelings.

Don't worry. Indiana Jones here will be gone after election day anyway. They'll collect their paycheck and be gone. (One can only hope) Be very suspicious of their motives.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZombieZygote

originally posted by: JasonBillung
Alt-right bombs and more violence by the right. What will it take for regular Ameticans to be safe? How should Americans protect themselves from the radical right? Are more guns the solution? I just had another 500 rounds delivered to protect myself from the terrorist right wing. Bring it on, you terrorist. I am ready for you.

You are probably my favorite troll poster on this site currently, you must be surrounded by a family of crazed Democrats to be able to mimic exactly how these crazies would respond to such obvious false flag political ploys, like this whole bomb hoax.

Please don't stop, you're killing me!! 😂😂😂😂

There's a guy on BB comments who absolutely kills it. ProudDemocrat I think is their name? He gets the idiot right wingers on BB so worked up and the guy is in full on character. If you can't tell he's trolling you deserve to be kicked in "Oww my balls"

Indiana Jones here is not this same person.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

Many peple I know are ready for these right winged terrorists as well. All they care(Right wingers/Nazi's/Nationalists) about is guns and ammo. And think they are the only ones capable of having and properly using them. More fake news from the idiot flock!

I'm Hispanic. I own several "scary black rifles" and enough ammo to start a small war. Does that make me a brown skinned brown eyed Nazi? Logic escapes you.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
a reply to: Stevenjames15

Is the 15 in your username your age or your IQ? Just wondering.

Honest question. I'd like to know their age too. No free thinking adult thinks the way this person does.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: MRinder
So I will probably be banned after this thread. It was nice knowing you all, but was even more fun to troll the troll.

Naw, we have a right to defend ourselves. He came in here with his advanced degree, from Ametica, to troll.

ShaNe on you. Leave Indiana Jones ALONE!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

How about all these crappy bombs that right wing terrorist make that never go off? The right always talks about a civil war - if this is any indication of will be over pretty quick.

Ever think maybe for one second.. that maybe, just maybe, they were made not to go off? Or weren’t even bombs at all?

IF that were true, who would benefit from doing that?

...sorry but this is a conspiracy site after all

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

‘Metica f yea
Lol

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

How about all these crappy bombs that right wing terrorist make that never go off? The right always talks about a civil war - if this is any indication of will be over pretty quick.

Ever think maybe for one second.. that maybe, just maybe, they were made not to go off? Or weren’t even bombs at all?

Shane on you. Do not pick on this Ametican Indiana Jones super agent of Marvel. He deserves our tespek.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

Shane on you. Do not pick on this Ametican Indiana Jones super agent of Marvel. He deserves our tespek.

One word for you

‘Metica

<< 3  4  5   >>

join