It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Article should be titled Trump tells the truth and makes people laugh but instead...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung
Alt-right bombs and more violence by the right. What will it take for regular Ameticans to be safe? How should Americans protect themselves from the radical right? Are more guns the solution? I just had another 500 rounds delivered to protect myself from the terrorist right wing. Bring it on, you terrorist. I am ready for you.

The only thing to stop a bad guy with a bomb is a good guy with a bomb?

Well, Trump's right wing administration should allow US citizens to open carry bombs to protect everyone. It only makes sense.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: LSU2018

They'd have to rent an army.

And rob some people to pay for it, and get off their couches, and stop watching CNN.

And we know they'll never do that. Who would they get their commands from then...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

LULZ. I had him pegged as a frail pencil neck that snorts every time he thinks he gets one up on us.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Best meme ever...

link   

originally posted by: Swills

Alt-right bombs and more violence by the right. What will it take for regular Ameticans to be safe? How should Americans protect themselves from the radical right? Are more guns the solution? I just had another 500 rounds delivered to protect myself from the terrorist right wing. Bring it on, you terrorist. I am ready for you.

Well, Trump's right wing administration should allow US citizens to open carry bombs to protect everyone. It only makes sense.

That's a great idea. I have always thought that based on the 2nd amendment and the fact that our forefathers gave us that right to defend ourselves from tyranny that I should have the right to own whatever weapons the government can own. Thanks for pointing that out.
edit on 25-10-2018 by MRinder because: Spelling

link   
a reply to: Swills

Only in 'Murica is freedom considered 'right wing'.

And authoritarianism ( gun control, bomb control) isn't.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
So I will probably be banned after this thread. It was nice knowing you all, but was even more fun to troll the troll.

Naw, we have a right to defend ourselves. He came in here with his advanced degree, from Ametica, to troll.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

OOOPH. You didn't just take the bait, you actually agreed with it.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Leave it to Swills to agree with this dolt. Doesn't anybody actually think anymore? I know Google is at your fingertips, but god damn we still have brains.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

The right wing haters and Nazi racists kill more Americans each year than all of antifa.

Those who hate right wingers and who are Nazis are indeed Antifa. Hell they even hate us Libertarians because we broke with DJT instead of Killary.
edit on 25-10-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

Real Americans would never vote for Trump. Real Americans would see him for the Nazi that he is. Real Americans kill nazis.

Real Americans only care for content of deeds and character with freedom for all being the backdrop. I had to give up D's for Libertarians and R's. The Nazi's are Democrats and Antifa if you really look at them.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

What are some of the funniest things, your favorite things, Trump has said about people?

When he called Avenatti a low life... that was pure gold.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV

What are some of the funniest things, your favorite things, Trump has said about people?

Yea that was a lie since Avenatti is actually scum. Scum rises to the top with the cream and has to be wiped away by the farmer.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Whaaat ?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV

I love when he starts riffing on the whole Pocahontas schtick. Like the other day he said he couldn't call her that anymore because she didn't have a drop of Indian blood in her. The 5 seconds later he said will I am still going to call her that.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
When people do stuff like this they are just basically nuts and do not represent either political party even though they may feel they are aligned with one. Right or left, it doesn't matter. They do not in any way represent the majority of people who lean one way or the other.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

How is he going after anyone with bombs that can't explode?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

To Bad Ted was Sent to Jail , He could Have Taught a Course to these Assclowns..............)_

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Apparently he is mailing them
edit on 25-10-2018 by MRinder because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Apparently heor she is mailing them

No reason to think women wouldn't build bombs, but the odds are it is probably a man. Definitely a nut no matter the reason.

ETA

Ok, Kazinksy,Ted... my fault.

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join