It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Article should be titled Trump tells the truth and makes people laugh but instead...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

Is the 15 in your username your age or your IQ? Just wondering.

link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung
Alt-right bombs and more violence by the right. What will it take for regular Ameticans to be safe? How should Americans protect themselves from the radical right? Are more guns the solution? I just had another 500 rounds delivered to protect myself from the terrorist right wing. Bring it on, you terrorist. I am ready for you.

Wait, you mean you don't have a fortress with a moat with all your monies!

With all those monies you makes with that collage degree you could afford gator crocs for the moat too!

Your doing it all wrong!

link   

Alt-right bombs and more violence by the right. What will it take for regular Ameticans to be safe? How should Americans protect themselves from the radical right? Are more guns the solution? I just had another 500 rounds delivered to protect myself from the terrorist right wing. Bring it on, you terrorist. I am ready for you.

Honest can't tell if this is sarcastic or not.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Maybe the "CNN Bomb" was photographed before they "delivered" it.

🎅

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: LSU2018

Republicans do not need ANY help looking bad. None at all.

I'd go home kicking myself if I didn't point out the irony of your post.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Where is the press conference to tell people what's what ?

Has there been any?

On CNN every hour.

💥🚬💥

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Some say don't feed the trolls. I say let's feed them until they choke on it.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Another one of the poors who dislikes me because I don't live in a mud hut? Because I have an advanced degree? Because I don't rent my funiture?

Go on with your bad old poor self. I pay for your welfare.
edit on 25-10-2018 by JasonBillung because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: JasonBillung

Many peple I know are ready for these right winged terrorists as well. All they care(Right wingers/Nazi's/Nationalists) about is guns and ammo. And think they are the only ones capable of having and properly using them. More fake news from the idiot flock!

Guns and ammo, and you forgot to mention America. We're sworn to protect her from all enemies, foreign and domestic. Good for you for having a gun, but if it ever came down to a real war again, we'll see how far you get when all the pillow biters and grass eaters are pushing you to the front to protect their lives since you have a gun.

link   
Dude you went right off the CNN deep end, hard and fast.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

You be all like

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I wish I was a bridge architect.

🤦‍♀️👋

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

T is next to the R on a keyboard

Thanks, JasonBillung.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Building was evacuated on live t.v. Bomb squad took pictures. Fake news. Don't you guys think it's time to be truthful? Stop with the madness already.

Staged and choreographed real well too.

Just a Hollywood TV show !! 😃

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Maybe the "CNN Bomb" was photographed before they "delivered" it.

🎅

New meaning to photobombed!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Many peple I know are ready for these right winged terrorists as well. All they care(Right wingers/Nazi's/Nationalists) about is guns and ammo. And think they are the only ones capable of having and properly using them. More fake news from the idiot flock!

Guns and ammo, and you forgot to mention America. We're sworn to protect her from all enemies, foreign and domestic. Good for you for having a gun, but if it ever came down to a real war again, we'll see how far you get when all the pillow biters and grass eaters are pushing you to the front to protect their lives since you have a gun.

I served. I am trained. My son is an active marine. Come round here and start some stuff. My cat will most likely clean up any mess you make.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Another one of the poors who dislikes me because I don't live in a mud hut? Because I have an advanced degree? Because I don't rent my funiture?

Holy snip you're serious. Ha ok. I have a degree, (half) my own company, I don't live in a mud hut, and I own my furniture. That being established, you sound ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Real Americans would never vote for Trump. Real Americans would see him for the Nazi that he is. Real Americans kill nazis.

You're not American, you're Ametican. Real Ameticans don't vote for Trump. They do as they're commanded and call Trump a Nazi. Real Americans will be the reason he's reelected.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Holy snip you're serious. Ha ok. I have a degree, (half) my own company, I don't live in a mud hut, and I own my furniture. That being established, you sound ridiculous.

And he's able to do it all from his mommies basement on the interwebs, he's soooo cool!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

How about all these crappy bombs that right wing terrorist make that never go off? The right always talks about a civil war - if this is any indication of will be over pretty quick.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join