It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Article should be titled Trump tells the truth and makes people laugh but instead...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Here's a valid question.

If us right wingers are so dangerous why is someone trying to incite us in this thread?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Check the FBI reports. You are a minority, and will be crying come the next wave, which is a wave of real Americans, veterans, and working folks who are tossing out the Trump supporters, and getting out country back on my rack. You should try to be a good American, rather than a person who hates Americans. Maybe you should have served?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

It's just too hard to look past these crazy alt lefties after everything they've tried to do to make Republicans look bad. Everyday is something new that they're trying. Now "bombs" get sent to every hardcore anti-Trumper and we're supposed to believe that is was a pro Trumper that did it. It's just too coincidental. Like I've stated previously, when you're beating your opponent handily and the biannual showdown is almost won, you don't do something so stupid that you give your opponent the win.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

Are you also terrified by all the violence on the left and let's not forget that the left have supported mothers murdering their own children in the womb. Are you a fan of that? 40 million innocent children murdered by their own mothers because the left convinced them that it was controlling their own bodies. What about self controlling your own body?
edit on 25-10-2018 by MRinder because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Building was evacuated on live t.v. Bomb squad took pictures. Fake news. Don't you guys think it's time to be truthful? Stop with the madness already.

link   

Right wingers can't even make a pipe bomb go off?

Duh. Maybe should have stayed around for metal shop in 10th grade before taking up crack and the male prostitute lifestyle?

link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung
a reply to: ZombieZygote

How do you like your right wing terrorist serial bombers now? Do you approve of terror, bombing, terror and violence from the right? You approve of this? No wonder that a blue wave of reason is coming. Time to get rid of violent right wing nationalist, and time for the folks that served In the military and pay taxes to take back our country, and put terrorists right wingers in jail.

You couldn’t be a more obvious troll if you painted it on your forehead.
Do you check under your bed at night for Right Wingers and Russians?
Seek some help dude, the Leftist cult has you brainwashed.

link   

Alt-right bombs and more violence by the right. What will it take for regular Ameticans to be safe? How should Americans protect themselves from the radical right? Are more guns the solution? I just had another 500 rounds delivered to protect myself from the terrorist right wing. Bring it on, you terrorist. I am ready for you.

Ameticans?

Were you trying to sound foreign or just a typo?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I'm not right wing, I see the system for what it is. A festering blight with its tentacles strangling humanity. Congratulations on believing either wing of your corrupt bird is "the good guys".

You say you were in the military, so you consider fake bombs horrific terrorism, but not the many millions starved and killed by the imperialist warmongering and policies of the machine you so proudly served?

Hmm.......🤔

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Many peple I know are ready for these right winged terrorists as well. All they care(Right wingers/Nazi's/Nationalists) about is guns and ammo. And think they are the only ones capable of having and properly using them. More fake news from the idiot flock!
edit on 25-10-2018 by Stevenjames15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: MRinder

It's just too hard to look past these crazy alt lefties after everything they've tried to do to make Republicans look bad. Everyday is something new that they're trying. Now "bombs" get sent to every hardcore anti-Trumper and we're supposed to believe that is was a pro Trumper that did it. It's just too coincidental. Like I've stated previously, when you're beating your opponent handily and the biannual showdown is almost won, you don't do something so stupid that you give your opponent the win.

Yeah bombs that don't blow up and even if they could it would be like a fire cracker. And the Larry the Cable Guy crap is obviously how the left imagines us dirty, racist, Walmart shipping middle Americans. Like we are all a bunch of dumbass Hill Jack's worshipping Larry the freaking cable guy.
edit on 25-10-2018 by MRinder because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Republicans do not need ANY help looking bad. None at all.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Check the FBI reports.

I did yesterday.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

T is next to the R on a keyboard

link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

Many peple I know are ready for these right winged terrorists as well. All they care(Right wingers/Nazi's/Nationalists) about is guns and ammo. And think they are the only ones capable of having and properly using them. More fake news from the idiot flock![/quote)

link   

a reply to: ZombieZygote

How do you like your right wing terrorist serial bombers now? Do you approve of terror, bombing, terror and violence from the right? You approve of this? No wonder that a blue wave of reason is coming. Time to get rid of violent right wing nationalist, and time for the folks that served In the military and pay taxes to take back our country, and put terrorists right wingers in jail.

Most of our military and tax payers voted for Trump.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I bet he only eats the Left Twix.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

Many peple I know are ready for these right winged terrorists as well. All they care(Right wingers/Nazi's/Nationalists) about is guns and ammo. And think they are the only ones capable of having and properly using them. More fake news from the idiot flock![/quote)[
Not real Americans. Never served. Keyboard warriors. Bunch of sissy buys who talk smack but run behind Minnie at the store

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I bet he only eats the Left Twix.

If by Twix you really mean testicle then I think you are onto something.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Real Americans would never vote for Trump. Real Americans would see him for the Nazi that he is. Real Americans kill nazis.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join