It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Article should be titled Trump tells the truth and makes people laugh but instead...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
They called it "A serial bomber is going after Trump's critics. Here's what the President has said about them."

Like this whole fiasco is his fault. It's a little suspicious that by the looks of the bomb and the details of it this bomber appears to be dumb as a Democrat voter. These bombs weren't even worth the postage to send them. Thank God that he created this human to be so stupid so nobody would get hurt.

The article is here:
www.cnn.com...

And I quote:

Liberal billionaire George Soros

Earlier this month, Trump tweeted, "The very rude elevator screamers are paid professionals only looking to make Senators look bad. Don’t fall for it! Also, look at all of the professionally made identical signs. Paid for by Soros and others. These are not signs made in the basement from love! #Troublemakers."
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton

Trump faced off against Clinton in the 2016 election, where he dubbed his Democratic counterpart "Crooked Hillary," and called for her imprisonment.
Former President Barack Obama

Obama has been the focus of multiple conspiracy theories that Trump has touted, including questioning the legitimacy of the former president's birth certificate and accusing Obama of wiretapping Trump Tower.
Former CIA Director John Brennan, via CNN offices in New York

Trump has accused Brennan of conspiring with special counsel Robert Mueller, who is investigating Russian interference in the 2016 campaign.
"I hope John Brennan, the worst CIA Director in our country’s history, brings a lawsuit. It will then be very easy to get all of his records, texts, emails and documents to show not only the poor job he did, but how he was involved with the Mueller Rigged Witch Hunt. He won’t sue!" Trump wrote in a August 2018 tweet.
Brennan also had his security clearance revoked by the Trump administration this year.
Former Attorney General Eric Holder

Holder riffed on Michelle Obama's famous line when he told an audience, "When they go low, we kick them."
Trump called that comment "disgusting" and "disgraceful" in an interview with Fox News. “He better be careful what he’s wishing for," he said. "That's a disgusting statement for him to make."
Former Vice President Joe Biden

The President has referred to Biden as "crazy" and called him "weak, both mentally and physically" in a March 2018 tweet.
"Crazy Joe Biden is trying to act like a tough guy. Actually, he is weak, both mentally and physically, and yet he threatens me, for the second time, with physical assault. He doesn’t know me, but he would go down fast and hard, crying all the way. Don’t threaten people Joe!" Trump tweeted.
California Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters

Trump has repeatedly criticized Waters, calling her "the unhinged FACE of the Democrat Party," in a June 2018 tweet.
"Congresswoman Maxine Waters, an extraordinarily low IQ person, has become, together with Nancy Pelosi, the Face of the Democrat Party. She has just called for harm to supporters, of which there are many, of the Make America Great Again movement. Be careful what you wish for Max!" Trump wrote in another tweet.
Actor Robert De Niro

In response to De Niro's criticism of Trump at the Tony Awards, Trump tweeted calling De Niro "Punchy" and said he may "truly believe he may be 'punch-drunk.'"
"Robert De Niro, a very Low IQ individual, has received too many shots to the head by real boxers in movies. I watched him last night and truly believe he may be “punch-drunk.” I guess he doesn’t ... realize the economy is the best it’s ever been with employment being at an all time high, and many companies pouring back into our country. Wake up Punchy!" Trump wrote in two separate tweets.

edit on 25-10-2018 by MRinder because: Spelling

edit on 25-10-2018 by MRinder because: Add info

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV
a reply to: MRinder

Good question. I have even managed to confuse myself on where I am going with this.

edit on 25-10-2018 by MRinder because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
If the CNN bomb was real, if they even thaught it was, the building would have been evacuated, bomb squad would have come in and taken it out and detonated it.

Instead it seems they moseyed on downstairs to the photo lab and took a nice shot of it all fancy like.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Oh yeah. My point is that CNN sucks and is whiny and Trump is hilarious.
edit on 25-10-2018 by MRinder because: Grammer

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Alt-right bombs and more violence by the right. What will it take for regular Ameticans to be safe? How should Americans protect themselves from the radical right? Are more guns the solution? I just had another 500 rounds delivered to protect myself from the terrorist right wing. Bring it on, you terrorist. I am ready for you.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Apparently this guy is rubbing off on me. I have gone stupid and can't use this site properly. Oh the horror.
edit on 25-10-2018 by MRinder because: Double post

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

edit on 25-10-2018 by MRinder because: Double post

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Where is the press conference to tell people what's what ?

Has there been any?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

Just quit.

WHAT VIOLENCE?

The only thing that's been hurt are Trump haters feelings.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

They are saving it until right before midterms. Then they will come out with iron clad evidence that Hillary is behind it all.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
What are some of the funniest things, your favorite things, Trump has said about people?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

The right wing haters and Nazi racists kill more Americans each year than all of antifa.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung
Alt-right bombs and more violence by the right. What will it take for regular Ameticans to be safe? How should Americans protect themselves from the radical right? Are more guns the solution? I just had another 500 rounds delivered to protect myself from the terrorist right wing. Bring it on, you terrorist. I am ready for you.

You are probably my favorite troll poster on this site currently, you must be surrounded by a family of crazed Democrats to be able to mimic exactly how these crazies would respond to such obvious false flag political ploys, like this whole bomb hoax.

Please don't stop, you're killing me!! 😂😂😂😂

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

This dude is off the #ing rails.
Another deranged Leftist that the authorities should be looking at.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Antifa - the fascist anti fascists

It's maybe it stands for anti father as in we didn't have fathers to whoop our assess and make men of us

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

The right wing haters and Nazi racists kill more Americans each year than all of antifa.

Said the same thing yesterday and was proven to be a lie.

Say the same thing again today still doesn't make it true.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Thanks for joining us Jason. I am sorry that you are so terrified by it all.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ZombieZygote

How do you like your right wing terrorist serial bombers now? Do you approve of terror, bombing, terror and violence from the right? You approve of this? No wonder that a blue wave of reason is coming. Time to get rid of violent right wing nationalist, and time for the folks that served In the military and pay taxes to take back our country, and put terrorists right wingers in jail.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Point one out and we'll let you know.

By name.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join