It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you feel that?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Not hate. Payback for the laxative brownies.
He got me good.

a reply to: shooterbrody

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

The desperation in the air is so thick its tangible, you can see it and smell it.

I think these fake pipe bombs were just the tip of the iceberg . Something major is going to happen before November 6th.

Maybe a huge mass shooting, or an actual real bomb with alot of casualties .

Is anyone else a little worried what might go down?

Just an observation here.

These tensions in human societies tend to behave like natural phenomenon.

Thunderstorms for instance. On hot summer days the electrical tensions build up between clouds and earth. When the tension reaches a point a lightning bolt is created as a result of rebalancing.

Predicting where a thunderbolt will hit is nigh on impossible. I said "nigh on", that is because a smart predictor will erect a lightning rod in a likely location and then sit back and wait.

A social manipulator will help build tensions and put in place his lightning rod.

Such is The Art Of Social Warfare.

edit on 25-10-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

I like your lightening analogy, it explains your point quite well. But things in the world today are more extreme and complex than a mere lightening strike. The better analogy would be about the storm that causes the lightening.

It is true that storms produce lightening, but with storms come high winds and other damaging forces. I think of our current situation to be something like a violent storm. Sure, you can protect the house from lightening with some protection like a well placed lightening rod, however, that large 2 hundred year old oak tree near the house could get hit or blown over in the winds and land on the house causing extreme damages. Or a river nearby could cause severe flooding, or a tornado could develop and wipe out the whole neighborhood. IMO that analogy would be more suitable in our current situation.

To expand on this analogy, the best course of action would be to use added protection like covering all the windows with plywood, building sand bag walls for the rising water, or to evacuate to a safe area like higher ground or to a storm proof shelter. This relates to the survivalist/prepper plans of either bugging in or bugging out. These are the type of plans preppers consider for weathering the coming storm.
edit on 26-10-2018 by MichiganSwampBuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

So did you survive your ordeal?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Yeah your right of course, a much more complex thing - the storm itself.

To expand on this analogy, the best course of action would be to use added protection like covering all the windows with plywood, building sand bag walls for the rising water, or to evacuate to a safe area like higher ground or to a storm proof shelter. This relates to the survivalist/prepper plans of either bugging in or bugging out. These are the type of plans preppers consider for weathering the coming storm.

We can prep, which is sensible.

One of the interesting things about ATS is all the detective work that goes on by members.

I wonder, if we look at what is happening as warfare, then military tactics would apply which can be anticipated. We can avoid the ambush so to speak.

The Social Battlefield

If ordinary people could understand they are just pawns in someone's chess game, then people might wake up.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

I'm assuming that by social warfare and social battlefield you are making reference to the spread of propaganda via the internet. Of course those terms must relate to the struggle of ideas, a war of words so to speak, to engage the minds of the masses and effect real changes. Battles waged by social engineers or groups that want to spread their influence I would think.

Every action begins with a thought and ideas are fighting with each other to become actions in the real world.

Am I getting it here? Is this the social warfare of which you speak?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I'm assuming that by social warfare and social battlefield you are making reference to the spread of propaganda via the internet. Of course those terms must relate to the struggle of ideas, a war of words so to speak, to engage the minds of the masses and effect real changes. Battles waged by social engineers or groups that want to spread their influence I would think.

But not just the spread of propaganda, propaganda would be a tactic. The struggle of ideas such as communism vs capitalism resulted in the cold war and propaganda was a tactic of warfare.

What I mean is the using of people as tools of war. The war does not have to be ideological, nor does it have to be between governments. Just individual parties who want an outcome to change the world to something they want to achieve.

In Sun Tsu's The Art of War, there is a story. A city was besieged and would not hold out for long against a stronger enemy. The defending general knew of the arrogance of the enemy general, so wine barrels were filled with urine and sent to the enemy general as an offering. So angry was the enemy general that he immediately attacked the city front on, at the strongest defensive point. The enemy was defeated an the city was saved.

Half a dozen barrels of "wine" caused the defeat of an army.

There is also a story from the tenth century Persian warlord Hassan bin sabbah, The Old Man of the Mountain. He had an army of assassins said to number in the tens of thousands spread through society from the west to the east.

It is said that western diplomats wanted to secure a trade route to the far east and visited The Old Man of the Mountain in his castle. The west threatened war if there was not an agreement. The Old Man of the Mountain waved to guards standing upon a high wall. the guards put down their weapons and jumped of the wall and fell to their deaths.

The old man said "I have ten thousand more".

The western diplomats packed up and went home.

I spose what the Old Man was saying was this; "Do you really want to fight me? My army is everywhere, you don't know who they are, and they can strike at any time I choose."

Another story is of a city besieged and the defending king hired the Assassins to help save his city. Next morning the enemy general woke from sleep in his tent to find a dagger embedded in his pillow. The dagger was a special one identifying the Assassins as the owner. That general packed up his tent and army and went home.

The city was saved.

The Aga Khan is the hereditary ruler of the Assassins by the way.

* Over in Europe a flood of refugees puts a million people with foreign political/social concepts in position within a society. If someone uses propaganda to raise tension between the two groups high enough an event will spark a battle.

* The US is flooded by refugees and we have a similar situation.

Tactics. Move your chess pieces into position and ignite the tension when the time comes.

Democrates Vs Republicans and so on.

All these tensions can be used to effect change. ATS has terms like "false flag".

I spose what I am saying is that vested interests can engineer tension in a society and then set it off to effect change. The Port Arthur massacre in Australia resulted in tighter gun laws and a change in Australian society. As a kid I learned to shoot and guns were common enough, more then one leaned against the wall next to the farmhouse back door. Port Arthur was suspicious and I doubt our government had anything to do with the organisation, that was perhaps someone else with an interest in changing Australian society.

Every action begins with a thought and ideas are fighting with each other to become actions in the real world.

That is one way to look at it, another is to look at it in terms of tactics.

Am I getting it here? Is this the social warfare of which you speak?

Well, I'm changing the way I look at social upheaval in terms of tactics and war rather then naturally arising ideas and natural evolution of society.

If we start looking at society and change as tactics and battles, maybe we can start to see patterns in what seem to be isolated and unrelated events. Then we can begin to see the bigger global battlefield and maybe we can find the real people behind it all.

I don't know the answers, but I am beginning to see the patterns.

Your right there MichiganSwampBuck, when you point to the storm. The individual bolts of lightning, gusts of wind and hailstones all do damage. It is the storm itself that is important and the storm seems global. So maybe a few old folks sitting around a table somewhere behind it all just playing chess.

edit on 26-10-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I’m ready to receive provisions at the armoury and fight this dem deepstate

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join