It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia Now Says Khashoggi Killing Was Premeditated

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

I would describe him in the same way. I tried to come up with another word but animal is the most accurate. For someone so young to be so vicious and seemingly indiscriminate in his wielding of absolute authority, only 2 others come to mind that he can be compared to...Uday and Qusay Hussein. Even though they were older than MbS, those guys had been spreading their evilness for many, many years. Absolute psychopaths with no regard for life. Monsters and, if given the chance, I think MbS could reach that top tier.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: Tanga36

So wait. You’re telling me he took a dive in the fight against 18 hit men and that the dive was preordained??

Man these stories are so confusing.

Hopefully the purse was worth it...

/sarc

My sources say that the sum of money was sufficient enough to take the dive BUT he didn't think about collecting it before the fight. You bet he took a dive...right down a well, after being chopped up and while still alive but he forgot to get paid first! Always get your money upfront!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Saudi's are too powerful to fk with.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tanga36
a reply to: ressiv

Oh, I'm surprised that it hasn't already become a part of the story. Where did Turkey get the technology to listen to what was happening inside the embassy? I may be wrong but I don't really think of Turkey having one of the best Intelligence departments around.

Khashoggi had an Apple smartwatch which can stream audio to a smartphone through Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. He gave his fiancee his two smartphones, so she could hear what was going on. They may even have been streaming directly to a cloud server, so those recordings could be kept even if the smartphones were wiped.

It wouldn't be unreasonable to assume that Turkey was monitoring all electronic emissions from the embassy as well as data going across the Internet.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

Basically they are subsidizing the social security systems of the West (pensions, unemployment benefit) in exchange for Western countries being slowly Islamified. After the "energy crisis" of the 1970's they realized the influence and power they really had.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tanga36
a reply to: jacobe001

I would describe him in the same way. I tried to come up with another word but animal is the most accurate. For someone so young to be so vicious and seemingly indiscriminate in his wielding of absolute authority, only 2 others come to mind that he can be compared to...Uday and Qusay Hussein. Even though they were older than MbS, those guys had been spreading their evilness for many, many years. Absolute psychopaths with no regard for life. Monsters and, if given the chance, I think MbS could reach that top tier.

After 911, The $audi Regime spent over 100 million dollars on purchasing politicians and lobbyists in our own country in order to buy their way out of it, and it worked.
Instead, we went after one of Saudi enemies countries that had nothing to do with 911.

They also want us to take out Iran for them.

There can be no honest disscussion about Saudi Arabia when money enters into the equation.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: mekhanics

Basically they are subsidizing the social security systems of the West (pensions, unemployment benefit) in exchange for Western countries being slowly Islamified. After the "energy crisis" of the 1970's they realized the influence and power they really had.

The US is a puppet state of Saudi Arabia.
We pretty much do whatever they say.

edit on 26-10-2018 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
now few weeks later:
no headline news (perhaps an small annocement once an week for the "good feeling"
no sanctions
case closed and forgotten…(and forgiven)

authorised murder by the west !
money money money is all that counts no moore no less

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Wow!

It took 18 guys to murder him?

Must have been a tough cookie.

But mum thinks it probably took two dudes to kill him, and the rest were there to carry out a body part.

OK fellas, line up. You get the right arm. You get the left leg. You get the nose (flip , I never get any seniority around here).

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join