It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist white guy verbally abuses then physically bullies a black guy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Damn near looks like Tim Kaine's son! You know, if he is Antifa it very well could be Tim Kaine's son!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
If true, we’ll add it to the database.

attacksontrumpsupporters.com

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

This guy?

EDIT

Nope, but just because he's wearing a Chief's jersey doesn't mean it has to be Kansas. We could be talking Kansas or Missouri or anywhere in the country really because the Chiefs are hot this year. Tyreek (sp) Hill is also from Oklahoma State, so this could be someone who supports the player and thus this could be Sweetwater, OK, or really anywhere in Oklahoma, too.

But I think it's a stretch to say that just because this is a white lefty harassing a black Trump supporter that this is a racist thing. This guy would be equally obnoxious to a white Trump supporter. We see evidence of this from some posters here all the time.

Ok call me a racist, but I'm white. If this guy doesn't fit the bill for poor white trash or a meth head, I'll eat my Trump hat... What a creep, the other guy is volunteering and has to be harassed.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Ergo...irony.

a reply to: roadgravel

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Wait..... what?

From the first page....
Woman accused man of sexual assault 36 years ago, no evidence - we believe

Video of man assaulting other gentleman wearing MAGA hat - it's fake/staged

What the hell?

A2D
edit on 25-10-2018 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
I'm sorry this is only half serious but...every time I see a thread with this general theme i just can't help picture it along the lines of....naw it's cool guys....check it out we got our black guy we're cool see....

Stereotype much?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Wow, there's so much you don't get about the US! All white males are by default racist in the US. For them to even try to deny they are racist is proof positive they are racist.

Basically, If you interpreted that video as a race issue... Then i think it just means you yourself are a racist.

Everything, every day in the US is all about race! And any idiot white guy, Progressive or Regressive who argumentatively confronts a black person about anything is a racist!

Must be a joy to live in Aussie land where you get to be a white guy without being a racist.

you love saying that even though you know damn well it's not true.

god damn, you all are the biggest pusses. it's comedy now, seriously.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Oh you poor little victim. I'm sure two random black guys walked up to you for no reason and pushed you off the sidewalk. White men are far more dangerous, unstable, and violent than black man. That's undeniable.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I can see how it might upset you that people who are white and don't buy into the NPC white guilt trip are upsetting your Progressive apple cart. But how can every other race celebrate their culture and heritage yet white people can't?

You do realize that's racist right?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

boo hoo.

jesus, the crying.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: theantediluvian

This video comes from a guy who is trying to launch a career creating videos of viral stunts. His Twitter account is here and his YouTube channel here.

Chances are this is fake.
My mom use to call that wishful thinking.

maybe he ran across some real idiocy and racism and filmed it?

Your mom sounds cool. Perhaps she could take over posting for you?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: schuyler

Oh you poor little victim. I'm sure two random black guys walked up to you for no reason and pushed you off the sidewalk. White men are far more dangerous, unstable, and violent than black man. That's undeniable.

It's completely deniable and proven with FBI statistics.

FBI.gov

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

Ha! I was completely expecting a bogus link. Till I clicked on it. Sad, so many instances with so much denial.
edit on 25-10-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Growing up in Long Beach when we were young,if you happened by a black neighbor hood they would figure your up to no good and you would get your butt kicked,don't try to blame someone when the problem was there long ago,makes you look short sided

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I've seen better film on teeth.

edit on 26-10-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Wow, there's so much you don't get about the US! All white males are by default racist in the US. For them to even try to deny they are racist is proof positive they are racist.

Basically, If you interpreted that video as a race issue... Then i think it just means you yourself are a racist.

Everything, every day in the US is all about race! And any idiot white guy, Progressive or Regressive who argumentatively confronts a black person about anything is a racist!

Must be a joy to live in Aussie land where you get to be a white guy without being a racist.

Really do you really see everything everyday as a race issue? You should take a minute to reflect that is your world not all American people, way to project your crap onto others though, congratulations I guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join