It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist white guy verbally abuses then physically bullies a black guy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Looks staged to me.

Call me crazy but I dont know a single person who would be that cool with someone in their face then taking an article of clothing off of them and throwing it to the floor.

It absolutely looked staged but the premise is real. Remember Kanye? Ben Carson? Hell let's go all the way back to Justice Clarence Thomas? How many times have we heard from the tolerant left a black man is an Uncle Tom for not thinking with the HIVE?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
Ok good catch it is probably set up. But if its not... A white! Democrat insulting a black!!! Republican... Isnt it like Jerry Seinfeld''s bizarro world?...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

This video comes from a guy who is trying to launch a career creating videos of viral stunts. His Twitter account is here and his YouTube channel here.

Chances are this is fake.

good to know there's still a modicum of rationality in America.
too bad the rational people are outnumbered by the blind posters...

im surprised Hillary hasn't been mentioned yet.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I'm sorry this is only half serious but...every time I see a thread with this general theme i just can't help picture it along the lines of....naw it's cool guys....check it out we got our black guy we're cool see....

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
I remember being pushed violently off the sidewalk by two Black guys. Since I valued my life and there was no help around, I didn't say anything. Of course, that never made the news.

Sounds like 'Obama's America'.

Right after He was elected I had an older black lady brazenly cut in front of me in a long gas station line, turn her back to me and do the 'snap your fingers three times' thing while saying "Obama, Obama, Obama". And the black chick cashier saw, shook her head, then still served her first.

I supposed it was my bad I didnt make like the "liberal" virtue signalers and go online social media and make a huge stink out of it?

Oh thats right it "wasnt" racism.

edit on 25-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Republicans don't wear baggie shorts.

Democrat operative.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Ass holes come in many colours.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Ok, even if I was going to take this video at face value for being genuine, which tbh, I have my doubts... What in the hell has it got to do with racism!!!

All I see is some arrogant bully who really hates Trump... Then some MAGA hat wearing Trump supporter who could care less if the guy approves of his hat or not.

Basically, If you interpreted that video as a race issue... Then i think it just means you yourself are a racist.

(post by hombero removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I kinda get it. A black guy with a MAGA hat is a traitor to his tribe! Then again, he wears it to a Starbucks, which sorta tells us he's not the brightest bulb in the box. I'm surprised it didn't take a worse turn. And even stranger is that the white guy, hating Trump, is a traitor to HIS tribe, but then again.............nothing new in that.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I remember being pushed violently off the sidewalk by two Black guys. Since I valued my life and there was no help around, I didn't say anything. Of course, that never made the news.

Yeah but that only happened because youre racist.

To even notice they were black proves that beyond any shadow of a doubt.

Now youre capitalizing black to try and hide your deep hatred of blacks.

Nice try.

😉

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

you were fooled into thinking its a thread that would portray blacks as racists just because you blindly responded... and you still managed to get stars. MAGA!

That's because it reflected a real happening, not a staged fake one. I portrayed an actual issue and showed that racism is not exclusively a white phenomenon in real life. I don't really give a crap what YOUR reaction is, which is predictable. This guy is using fantasy to make his point, which he thinks is profound, and which I see as completely pedantic. Some people understood my point. You did not.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Another Hispanic is magically transformed in to a White racist.
Staged 100%.
Who would start filming just in case something happened?
Mr Camera too-ready for reality.

Use them eyeballs of yours and look closely one post down:
White or Hispanic?
twitter.com...
edit on 25-10-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Wow, there's so much you don't get about the US! All white males are by default racist in the US. For them to even try to deny they are racist is proof positive they are racist.

Basically, If you interpreted that video as a race issue... Then i think it just means you yourself are a racist.

Everything, every day in the US is all about race! And any idiot white guy, Progressive or Regressive who argumentatively confronts a black person about anything is a racist!

Must be a joy to live in Aussie land where you get to be a white guy without being a racist.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Republicans don't wear baggie shorts.

Democrat operative.

No doubt.

Everybody knows all Republican's wear Nazi uniforms.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
I hope this embeds correctly.

A roly-poly white guy wearing baggy jean shorts, verbally abuses a black man wearing jean overalls and a MAGA hat.

Not sure where this is taking place, but from the football jersey, i am saying Kansas, from all the denim, i am saying the 1980's.

From the white guy's attitude, telling a what a black man can do in a restaurant, I am saying the 1950's

This is Trump's America, a white democrat attacking a black man for living his life he sees fit.

End racism now

On a side note, the black man should have just said, "this isn't the 1950's and #Black Lives Matter" (saying the "#" would have made the statement)

PS
If this needs to be moved to "Rant", that's fairer then CNN, so go ahead

twitter.com...

Wait, this doesn't fit the narrative...sure we have the evil doer white guy, that part is good..but wait, isn't he supposed to be on the far right, a deranged conservative and isn't the black guy supposed to be a upright democrat, not wearing a Trump hat???? My programming just can't compute this. What will the MSM do with this?

edit on 25-10-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Looks like an audition for MSNBC.

👥

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Everybody knows all Republican's wear Nazi uniforms.

Only on really special occasions when Klan robes won't do.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

This guy?

EDIT

Nope, but just because he's wearing a Chief's jersey doesn't mean it has to be Kansas. We could be talking Kansas or Missouri or anywhere in the country really because the Chiefs are hot this year. Tyreek (sp) Hill is also from Oklahoma State, so this could be someone who supports the player and thus this could be Sweetwater, OK, or really anywhere in Oklahoma, too.

But I think it's a stretch to say that just because this is a white lefty harassing a black Trump supporter that this is a racist thing. This guy would be equally obnoxious to a white Trump supporter. We see evidence of this from some posters here all the time.

edit on 25-10-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Yeah but that only happened because youre racist.

To even notice they were black proves that beyond any shadow of a doubt.

Now youre capitalizing black to try and hide your deep hatred of blacks.

Nice try.

😉

My white son just had his phone stolen and got punched in the eye by 2 black guys. That didn't go viral....oh that's right, he wasn't whining about it on facebook.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join