It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist white guy verbally abuses then physically bullies a black guy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I hope this embeds correctly.

A roly-poly white guy wearing baggy jean shorts, verbally abuses a black man wearing jean overalls and a MAGA hat.

Not sure where this is taking place, but from the football jersey, i am saying Kansas, from all the denim, i am saying the 1980's.

From the white guy's attitude, telling a what a black man can do in a restaurant, I am saying the 1950's

This is Trump's America, a white democrat attacking a black man for living his life he sees fit.

End racism now

On a side note, the black man should have just said, "this isn't the 1950's and #Black Lives Matter" (saying the "#" would have made the statement)

PS
If this needs to be moved to "Rant", that's fairer then CNN, so go ahead

twitter.com...
edit on 10.25.2018 by Kandinsky because: fixed title typo

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I remember being pushed violently off the sidewalk by two Black guys. Since I valued my life and there was no help around, I didn't say anything. Of course, that never made the news.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Looks staged to me.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

This is Trump's America, a white democrat attacking a black man for living his life he sees fit.

What the hell does Trump have to do with this??? This just shows how hypocritical and racist Progressives are to any Black person who dares to think for themselves? Holy hell you went off the rails with that one pal.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Looks staged to me.

I felt the same watching that.

(post by notsure1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

What the hell does Trump have to do with this??? This just shows how hypocritical and racist Progressives are to any Black person who dares to think for themselves? Holy hell you went off the rails with that one pal.

I don't think it's real dude.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

That's awful if true. What a SOB.

I am fully conscious of the degrading aspect that condoning violence has to the higher functions of my brain, but for people like this, instinct is smarter.

FIGHT back.

Just no. I don't know about everyone else but I'm not freaking Ghandi or Jesus. Screw THOSE people. I wish they would.

Don't. Touch. People.

edit on 10 25 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: seeker1963

I don't think it's real dude.

Whether it's real or not does my answer to the narrative of the OP change the situation?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I dont think its staged but Ican understand why the dems want it to be .

Because it shows how idiotic they are.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
I dont think its staged but Ican understand why the dems want it to be .

Because it shows how idiotic they are.

]]]

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Did anyone check out the white dudes jersey? It is Tyrek Hill, who beat and choked his pregnant girlfriend. If that aint irony, I dont know what is.

www.si.com...

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

This video comes from a guy who is trying to launch a career creating videos of viral stunts. His Twitter account is here and his YouTube channel here.

Chances are this is fake.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

This video comes from a guy who is trying to launch a career creating videos of viral stunts. His Twitter account is here and his YouTube channel here.

My mom use to call that wishful thinking.

maybe he ran across some real idiocy and racism and filmed it?
edit on 25-10-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Did anyone check out the white dudes jersey? It is Tyrek Hill, who beat and choked his pregnant girlfriend. If that aint irony, I dont know what is.

www.si.com...

Yes, I saw that. The guy most likely does not have clue about that and wouldn't care even if he did. "My team" mentality.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Well look at that. We agree. It's times like this that I love ATS. Best wishes Ante.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

And then there is closed minded. You sure that wasn't Hillary in disguise?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Looks staged to me.

Call me crazy but I dont know a single person who would be that cool with someone in their face then taking an article of clothing off of them and throwing it to the floor.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
I remember being pushed violently off the sidewalk by two Black guys. Since I valued my life and there was no help around, I didn't say anything. Of course, that never made the news.

you should have watched the video before making a hyperbolic comment indicating when blacks are the offenders theres no news time...

trump fans cant decipher anything unless its explicitly praising trump....

you were fooled into thinking its a thread that would portray blacks as racists just because you blindly responded... and you still managed to get stars. MAGA!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Looks staged to me.

Call me crazy but I dont know a single person who would be that cool with someone in their face then taking an article of clothing off of them and throwing it to the floor.

And we agree too. I would be the first to slam these actions if they were real but it does look staged to me.

F#ck this guy with his Bullsh!t videos.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join