It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julie Swetnick and shyster Michael Avenatti Referred for Criminal Investigation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Plotus
NBC just axed her. My guess.... blackballed.

Link? Because it still shows her in their lineup.

www.bing.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hm. On Twitter, Avenatti seems quite happy that Grassley has done this.

Maybe if Grassley was actually a lawyer that knew something about the law, he would realize what he has done. He just opened up Pandora’s box as it relates to Justice Kavanaugh’s conduct. It is Christmas in October!

twitter.com...

(ATS doesn’t support png files or Id show you a screen shot from my phone...)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

A probe is not a prosecution. It's an investigation. In other words, he won't get to ask any questions unless they move to prosecute. The DOJ will be asking all of the questions.

He can gloat all he wants. And if the time comes, I doubt the discovery process will help him much at all. It's not like he gets to demand they conduct a new investigation of Kavanaugh at his command. They will only be required to disclose what they do know about Kavanaugh and these alleged rape gangs, which is obviously nothing.

Avanatti has got nothing. If he did, we would already be hearing about it.

He's just using the 'never let them see you sweat' rule.

Bid deal. Not impressive at all.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Maybe if Grassley was actually a lawyer that knew something about the law, he would realize what he has done. He just opened up Pandora’s box as it relates to Justice Kavanaugh’s conduct. It is Christmas in October!

twitter.com...

You might have noticed that Avenatti is really not much of a lawyer. He's already facing disbarment in California, and should that fail he could easily be disbarred for his actions in the Cohen investigation (facilitating the violation of attorney-client privilege). And that's before we even start talking about the Kavenaugh business, and his apparently suborning perjury.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I’m not a fan of the man.

You may be right about what will happen. I have no idea. I was just supplying a response from Avenatti for the sake of the discussion.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

twitter.com...

He was all gleemy steemy with Julie's story too until it fell down and went boom right on TV.

And remember, this referral is about what he and Julie said under oath and as Ol' Chaw-Tobacci says "under penalty of felony".

💥😎💥

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Right. The issue is whether he and gang-rape-lady can back up the claims they made under oath. And that seems unlikely, because she's the one where all of her supposed witnesses said they have no idea who she is.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Would anyone actually expect him to not posture and flex over this? He's trying to hide desperation and fear behind false bravado. His next stunt will be to claim this is retaliation for the Stormy Daniels cases as well as federal retaliation over him trying to deceive the IRS out of millions (which he's already been convicted of, by the way.)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Plotus

Still in the lineup.

I think she is out . They just ran a big segment on her on CBS evening news.

All for what she said about black face on Halloween. She said she thinks its ok to wear black face on halloween as long as you are dressing up as a character .

What a joke to fire her over that. People have lost their damm minds.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
I think she is out . They just ran a big segment on her on CBS evening news.

The other poster claimed she was fired, as of now that hasn't happened.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1
CBS will pay her guarantee, regardless.

They've been shuffling her around, while holding their nose, in order to recoup a portion of the $20M written into her contract.

Kelly is unpopular with both the left AND right...and they've probably decided it was time to let her go.

They jumped on the first excuse to do so...and this was it.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Despite what I said earlier about him likely walking unscathed, this does not look good for him.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Despite what I said earlier about him likely walking unscathed, this does not look good for him.

www.nbcnews.com...

It was ironic how NBC got conned by Swetnick and the AVON salesman.

💥😆💥

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

www.nbcnews.com...

Wow, he's in deep with this one...

He sent a follow-up message moments later: "I just confirmed with her yet again that everything in the declaration is true and correct," Avenatti said. "She must have been confused by your question."

Roughly five minutes later, the woman sent a formally-worded text backing Avenatti. "Please understand that everything in the declaration is true and you should not contact me anymore regarding this issue," the text read.

But when reached by phone minutes later, the woman again insisted that she never saw Kavanaugh spike punch or act inappropriately toward women. She said she's "been consistent in what she's told Michael."

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Looks like she might be on the way out. Likely enough dough to not have to make any more sammiches in the office, who are we kidding its ingrained in them.

Megyn Kelly Today has been canceled by NBC, according to numerous reports. NBC has not confirmed if Kelly has been fired from the network, but People has confirmed Kelly’s show has been canceled, which was reported by NPR.

fortune.com...

edit on 361031America/ChicagoThu, 25 Oct 2018 20:36:19 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

www.nbcnews.com...

This lying butthole deserves EVERYTHING he gets.

He doesn't deal in nonsense and rumor, just ask him.
This guy is a TREMENDOUS turd.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
NBC got their knives out.............⚔

NBC News EXPOSES Michael Avenatti deceptions in new article on his phony Kavanaugh allegations!

NBC News is outing Michael Avenatti in a blockbuster piece over his deceptions in providing a witness to backup the claims made by Julie Swetnick.

💥😬💥

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Best part is he and Julie went along with the Democrat agenda and end up getting screwed.

They can't protect them now.

💥Sun😃Burn😃Blisters💥

The left is very hungry, they will eat anything including themselves in their frenzy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join