It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombs and suspicious items. An FYI to all.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Yes I do understand the point of your thread. That link I posted has some useful tips of identifying mail bombs.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: gernblan

So what's the difference in reporting a suspicious person and a suspicious package? Or do you just let grown men wander around school playgrounds with candy because it's not your business?

A2D

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I had a thing for making big boom-booms when I was a kid.
I made a few decent craters.
I did take care to detonate them in an area where nobody would be in any danger.
Something about shaking the ground just gave me a rush.
Not going to give any recipes here.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Helium is AWESOME.

I heard tell of it blowing stumps out of the earth.
a reply to: skunkape23

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
LAST REPLY

We are trained to i.d. explosive devices by returning and on duty Iraqi, Afgan, Gulf War ordinance veterans, who look on ground, a pole, desk, crowd, car, trail or sidewalk for things one wouldnt guess could actually be I.e.d.'s

The events of the last 2 days warranted a bit of info I thought to all, everywhere, in every country our members live in or visit.

For those who underetood that, thanks. For those who twisted it totally around...sorry for your loss of both comprehension, duty to self and your family, friends and others in some future time of need.

M.S.
1st Responder

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

That post threw me at first... there are people who called feces "boom-booms" - especially people with kids.

So I was puzzled... then I realized you meant explosives! All good. I had a 'fire is cool' phase myself (but no animals were hurt making this psyche, thank you).

As to the thread... fear is bad. If I was blown up, though, that would be rad! Likely better than making boom-booms in my shorts, gumming gruel by myself for ten years in a state home waiting to expire from age.

edit on 10/25/2018 by Baddogma because: removal, addition to clarify a poor idea in the first place

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join