It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombs and suspicious items. An FYI to all.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Now is a good time to bring this up to all our members worldwide.

We learn in training about Disaster Response, Biological, Radiological, Hazmat, Terrorism, Search and Rescue, Medical Triage and many other things...we even learn HOW to make I.E.D.'s (improvised explosive devices).

We even go against each other for the best and most effective designs. Sounds ridiculous? Seriously, it's not. I will not discuss any of them here obviously, and stress my thread's most basic premise and point.

Devices can be so simplistic, they can be made with everyday items found around the house, even by your kids. And this is my point.

Brothers and sister A.T.S.'ers? Be vigilant. If you see something, SAY something. They can be made to look like anything, unexpected things, normal-everyday items we take for granted and don't give second thoughts to. You all would be surprised how easy and unassuming one can be.

SEE anything...no matter how innocent it may be in appearance...it's better to SAY something and have responders-respond and be wrong...than to think it's nothing, have it really be something...and hurt or kill someone.

Unattended or illogically placed boxes, folders, mail or delivered items...any and all can be the real thing. That is the nature of terrorising people by using unexpected ways, means and everyday items and methods.

Thank you for reading this. Please pass this info around. Be our "EYES and EARS". We all can't be everywhere at once, and you may be the only one to bring a concern to authorities.

Thank you all,

Mysterioustranger
1st. Responder/E.M.T/E.R.T.
F.E.M.A./Dept. of Homeland Security
C.E.R.T/CITIZEN CORPS
Wayne County, MI, U.S.A.
Region 2 South

edit on 25-10-2018 by mysterioustranger because: clarifications

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Very informative!

Thanks for the tips and thank you for your service!

Here's a free beer or two

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

You may find this interesting.

IRA Letter Bomb Campaign 1970's

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Amazon is the most dangerous thing on the planet right now... how many people wouldn’t open a package they didn’t order if it was addressed to them... 🤔

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Wow, we've really bought into this idea of tattletale squads and quasi-Brown Shirts.

I remember when this "see something say something" slogan was first introduced and adopted by the government.

Soon after came the outcry from civil libertarian groups.

Be afraid, VERY afraid. Danger lurks around every corner. Trust nothing and no one. And be sure to tell your gubernment. You are guberment's eyes and ears.

This despite the non-stop surveillance and near total loss of privacy rights.

edit on 25-10-2018 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Just watch McGyver. You can make a nuke outta preparation H and and a dildo.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Complete fear mongering. Just the see something say something brings me red flags. You think .Gov is gonna start mailing us "things"?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

In a real training scenario.

Ever stop and take a picture of it.

Or move it to a wooded area and fake dial 911?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Get real man, who is going to randomly start sending letter bombs/packages to ATS'ers or any other regular persons for that matter?

Additionally, think it was the NYC mayor or something, immediately branding this "terrorism", however, obviously it's not a nice thing, but when someone who is part of an establishment that globally aids and directly terrorizes other countries, not individuals, but entire countries, how can they be taken seriously?

And for what's it worth, it wasn't the ISIS flag on the mail bombs

XL5

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Some ATS ads that target some users but not other users seem suspicious and out of place. Liberals, SJW and virtue signaling seem suspicious and out of place. Hitler seemed....

Not everything is a bomb even though a bomb could be in everything. If everything out of place could be a bomb and everyone said something, the bomb squad would never rest and could overlook a real bomb.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
Wow, we've really bought into this idea of tattletale squads and quasi-Brown Shirts.

I remember when this "see something say something" slogan was first introduced and adopted by the government.

Be afraid, VERY afraid. Danger lurks around every corner. Trust nothing and no one. And be sure to tell your gubernment. You are guberment's eyes and ears.

They knew who did this before the first report aired... it’s a dog and pony show...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

OH GIVE IT A REST...

"Everyone be afraid ... FEAR FEAR !!!! remember why you need your government to take away your rights.

Be vigilant, spy on your neighbor. but most importantly, be afraid!"

be careful, its a cloudy day outside, you might get struck by lightning too

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
more bomb threads please!
ATS cannot have enough of them.

But yeah. I am not gonna # bricks every time I see a box on the side of the road.

I have my doubts this whole thing is even what people are trying to make it out to be.
Whole thing seems suspicious.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
Now is a good time to bring this up to all our members worldwide.

We learn in training about Disaster Response, Biological, Radiological, Hazmat, Terrorism, Search and Rescue, Medical Triage and many other things...we even learn HOW to make I.E.D.'s (improvised explosive devices)

Then it must be obvious to you that these are fake.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

He is a Naval EOD vet. Lots of info on his feed about how fishy this is...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

We even learn HOW to make I.E.D.'s (improvised explosive devices).

We even go against each other for the best and most effective designs.

Ummm...so what your warning us about is...that this is probably the work of some disgruntled first responder...

That's no...stranger to making these devices

That hangs at this site...mysteriously…

Gotcha…

Thanks for the heads up...

YouSir
edit on 25-10-2018 by YouSir because: just because...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Thank you. And I imagine a post like this is not only because of the two bomb incidents currently, but because of what you have had to see first hand evidence of.

We are all connected and the message is to be aware not to fear monger.

Thank you for your service and the help you offer to all. You do a job that impacts every avenue of your life, and for some it goes deep and eats away at you. You are not fear mongering.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Thanks...let me say here...Im sure NOT pro government anything...but am pro-vigilence for the safety of all.

Be our "EYES and EARS" for your own communities...you might be the only one noticing something different, odd, out of place, or that doesn't belong....

Even things seeming absolutely normal...may no be. Go with your gut feeling.....

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

The key to all of this is intent. You stop the intent to kill, you stop the problem.

ETA I'm just gonna leave this right here for anyone who is interested. www.getprepared.gc.ca...
edit on 25-10-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: XL5

I believe the ads target what you look at on the web.
Mine tend to be Living Proof hair care products right now and ABH cosmetics and these really cute colorful leather boots.
I doubt you are getting the same ads as me.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join