It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another one to Joe Biden, A DEMOCRAT, CNN made sure to specify

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

That's what I said before, if it's a false flag op I don't know, but the left sure as hell are trying to take advantage of it.

Exactly like the Kavanaugh embarrassment.

They took advantage of women who allegedly suffered sexual assault to stall the nomination and now they're taking advantage of a terrorist incident to get votes.

That's why I call these people out, not because I like Trump, but because the left is acting low and it's harming innocent people to push their political agenda. When the right does it too I'll call them out and stop supporting them as I did with the Obama administration.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

That is rather an odd way of phrasing that, isn't it??

If she didn't mean, in reality, "By any means necessary", why not phrase it something like "Get everyone you know to the polls in November." Or words to that effect...

Why phrase it like that...really doesn't say anything overtly, but one could possibly see something like a **wink wink** **nudge nudge**.

Odd phrasing.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: network dude

The people on your side suck much, much worse.

My side? Does that mean that you're one the side of the alt-right, neo-Confederates, neo-fascists, white nationalists, neo-Nazis, and a member of any one of various militias?

how do you survive on a daily basis being this thick? It was an obvious joke, playing on the me vs. you sh!t that has consumed this site, and the US as a whole. I'm pretty sure you are a bot with really awful programming.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

Yeah, he's right. There were people there to support freedom of speech who were not white nationalists.

Well then they were at the completely wrong rally because Unite the Right was explicitly for white nationalists, neo-Confederates, neo-Nazis and the like.

Big derp.

Yup. there wasn't ONE person at that rally that wasn't either Antifa or a NAZI. Everyone there was an asshole. I'm not sure where the towns people went, or how far out the group reached, but it's safe to say that everyone there was bad, every.....single......person.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Former New York City police chief BERNARD KERIK walked off the CNN set. Appalled by how they politicized and spun the "bomb attacks".

Source: www.breitbart.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: notsure1

You're kidding me right?
If they were sent to the white house or to Mike Pence or to Sarah Saunders or Mike Pompeo or even the jackass Jess Sessions and they were all mock ups made to frighten you'd be puking with rage and you know it. It would not matter one whit that they were duds or fake.
I have seen the defense of the indefensible too many times.

Then it would be the left saying it was fake or a stunt and to stop whining.

Round and round the merry go round.

I hate to say it but as outsider looking in, i have to totally agree. What a sad state of affairs.

It is so easy to combat too. The People (capital P) can simply reject this notion of politics by refusing to engage in it. Simply make it about policy instead (or mostly as there will always be an insulting aspect to politics).

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

See the difference between us?

There's a number. One of them is that I know that if I make a claim, the onus is on me to back it up, not on somebody else to refute it.

Do you happen to have a link of him applauding/encouraging violent right-wingers to punch protesters?

Yes.

Here's the details on most of those in the order of appearance:

"I don't know if I'll do the fighting myself or if other people will." - Presser in Birch Run, MI on August 11, 2015. When asked what he'd do if a protester tried to come on stage al a the Bernie Sanders/BLM stunt in Seattle.

"Maybe he should have been roughed up because it was absolutely disgusting what he was doing" - Fox & Friends on November 22, 2015. Here he was referencing a BLM protester who was shouting something and was physically assaulted by the crowd as he was removed.

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, ok. Just knock the hell — I promise you I will pay for the legal fees, I promise." - Rally in Cedar Rapids, IA on February 1, 2016.

"He's walking out, like big high fives, smiling, laughing — I'd like to punch him in the face, I tell ya" - Rally in Las Vegas, NV on February 23, 2016. In reference to protester being removed.

"Yeah get him out, try not to hurt him. If you do I’ll defend you in court, don’t worry about it." Rally in Warren, MI on March, 4, 2016. Talking to crowd about removing protester.

"In the good old days, this doesn't happen because they used to treat them very, very rough. And when they protested once, you know, they would not do it again so easily. But today, they walk in and they put their hand up and put the wrong finger in the air at everybody, and they get away with murder, because we've become weak." - Rally in Fayetteville, NC on March 9, 2016.

"He was a guy who was swinging — very loud, and then started swinging at the audience and you know what, the audience swung back, and I thought it was very, very appropriate. He was swinging, he was hitting people, and the audience hit back. And that’s what we need a little bit more of." - Press conference on March 11, 2016 in Palm Beach, FL. This was in reference to the protester from the Las Vegas rally in February. I can't find video of the protester being removed but he appears to be suggesting the protester swung on security. However, contemporaneous reports and statments from security personnel indicate that this was not the case and the man had not swung on anyone, including security, much less hitting anyone. Even then he showed a willingness to fabricate claims of violence to justify violent responses.

"Part of the problem and part of the reason it takes so long is nobody wants to hurt each other anymore. Right? And they're being politically correct the way they take them out. So it takes a little bit longer. And honestly, protesters, they realize it — they realize that there are no consequences to protesting anymore. There used to be consequences. There are none anymore." - Rally in St. Louis, MO on March 11, 2016.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Former New York City police chief BERNARD KERIK walked off the CNN set. Appalled by how they politicized and spun the "bomb attacks".

Source: www.breitbart.com...

CNN is involved with the Democrat sponsored hoax.

Any Means Necessary

😆😬🤔

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I guess that makes this all good. Oh wait, you are going to explain how they didn't really mean the bad stuff.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I guess that makes this all good. Oh wait, you are going to explain how they didn't really mean the bad stuff.

I think Democrats and Republicans can both admit their party hosts individuals who take it too far.

I've seen calls for violence by people on this site and twitter, but I'm not going to define both parties as that.

Honestly plenty of people do it behind a screen of anonymity, but in their day to day lives wouldn't dare. A comedian once said that everything on the internet for the most part is just embellished thoughts, meant to get more shock value.

All the Democrats and Republicans I know in my personal life are great people who mean well.

I rip on the parties, and sometimes on people here on ATS... But it's the politicians who pervert it, not the party members.

I probably should clarify that more, that I do hate the parties, but not everyone in them.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

a reply to: SlapMonkey

Oh good! Thanks for mansplaining all that to me. It's all okay now! /sarcasm off

Well, after posting my comment I read through some of the other comments, and I'm not the only one who felt a need to whom you choose to disregard.

Willful ignorance is unacceptable.

And really..."mansplaining?" That's stupid.

Still not buying a ticket to the mental gymnastics contest of Trumpeteers defending the indefensible.

And you're still not showing actual examples of the indefensible.

Don't worry, I'm not a "Trumpeteer" (I didn't even vote for the guy), but when you're so blatantly wrong, it must be expla...sorry...mansplained to you more than once...in detail...like my 4-year-old needs.

It's okay to be wrong--it's not okay to refuse to admit it when it happens. It's asinine to double and triple down on it. It's laughable to write it off as excuses and mansplaining.

/mansplaining

#mansplaining

(can someone mansplain mansplaining to us mansplainers mansplaining things?)

mansplain

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

No no...it's "mansplain," not "explain."

WLYB

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

No I didn't.

originally posted by:network dude

The people on your side suck much, much worse.

a reply to: network dude

My side? Does that mean that you're one the side of the alt-right, neo-Confederates, neo-fascists, white nationalists, neo-Nazis, and a member of any one of various militias?

YOU:
So you're ANTIFA?

To which I replied, "Was Heather Heyer? "
Then you moved the goal posts and replied: "If every concervative is a neo-nazi racist....
Than by those rules we get to be equally hyperbolic with the left...
So yes, if those are the rules you have constructed for this little tit-for-tat, she was ANTIFA. "

To which I replied: "It wasn't a conservative rally. It was a White Supremecist, Neo-Confederate and Neo Nazi rally."

To which you replied: "I never brought up the rally.

I'm not interestd in veering off into a new game with you. I answered a post asking "Show me a single sentence or phrase by Trump defending hate groups and/or extremists." I did that, and now a torrent of posters want to move the goal posts and change the game.

Trying to blame both sides, as you and others are doing, is a cheap attempt to avoid discussing white supremacy and Neo Nazism as a violent movement whose most prominent modern leader is currently sitting in Oval Office.

edit on 25-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

(can someone mansplain mansplaining to us mansplainers mansplaining things?)

It's a term to describe certain men who think because of their gender, they're superior and obliged to explain thing to women who otherwise don't understand.

However, we know those men are few and far between, and the term itself gets overused.

Two people debating is very common, rarely do we stop to think what the other persons gender/age/orientation/race/ethnicity are. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but most of us argue something simply because it's what we believe, and we think we're right.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

He probably should've explained it to you like you're five years old.

But wait...I did...

...and it still didn't sink in.

Meh.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I was totally joking, but thank you for mansplaining that to me.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Fine, we'll move on because obviously that isn't getting anywhere. My response about Heather was a sarcastic jest not to be taken seriously.

Trying to blame both sides, as you and others are doing, is a cheap attempt to avoid discussing white supremacy and Neo Nazism as a violent movement whose most prominent modern leader is currently sitting in Oval Office.

I think discussing it gives their outdated disgusting philosophy credence. It's not as large as those who use it to benefit their cause would like the masses to believe.

As for saying Trump is the white power leader, that's a bit hyperbolic. You're better off explaing how induvidual policies impact x or y rather than blanketing him as the neo-nazi leader. It turns people off to the debate because debate doesn't work like negotiations, start high meet in the middle. Quite the inverse, find things you agree on and move from there. If you don't do that it's an argument and not a debate.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

I was totally joking, but thank you for mansplaining that to me.

You're welcome sweetie

I couldn't bare to see you struggle like that.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

The NPC insanity has even reached Australia!

What happened to Crocodile Dundee?

]]]]

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

We all literally just became dumber by reading this sentence.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join