It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another one to Joe Biden, A DEMOCRAT, CNN made sure to specify

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: network dude

The people on your side suck much, much worse.

My side? Does that mean that you're one the side of the alt-right, neo-Confederates, neo-fascists, white nationalists, neo-Nazis, and a member of any one of various militias?

So you're ANTIFA?

Was Heather Heyer?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

BS! Nobody has ever lied as often, as boldly and as inflammatorily as Trump does to the detriment of the American people every single day.

He's just more blatant about it, and he doesn't act like some well polished turd, so in that regard, I appreciate him being honest about being dishonest.

The last guy used being super articulate and coming off as a saint to ruse the American people.

Bush 3 was just a better talking Bush 2, and his policy reflected such.
edit on 25-10-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

Yeah, he's right. There were people there to support freedom of speech who were not white nationalists.

Well then they were at the completely wrong rally because Unite the Right was explicitly for white nationalists, neo-Confederates, neo-Nazis and the like.

Big derp.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

a reply to: network dude

The people on your side suck much, much worse.

My side? Does that mean that you're one the side of the alt-right, neo-Confederates, neo-fascists, white nationalists, neo-Nazis, and a member of any one of various militias?

So you're ANTIFA?

Was Heather Heyer?

If every concervative is a neo-nazi racist....

Than by those rules we get to be equally hyperbolic with the left...

So yes, if those are the rules you have constructed for this little tit-for-tat, she was ANTIFA.

SMH

/s

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Nope. Not buying it.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

It wasn't a conservative rally. It was a White Supremecist, Neo-Confederate and Neo Nazi rally. You know, Trump's base.
edit on 25-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: headorheart

Show me a single sentence or phrase by Trump defending hate groups and/or extremists.

Wow. You just picked those goal posts up and planted them way out in the parking lot, didn't you? Let me remind you of the claim that you made:

Even tho he called out violent groups EVER SINCE HE TOOK OFFICE.

You didn't say, "He's never defended hate groups and/or extremists" did you?

Trump isn't known for calling out right-wing extremists or hate groups. Why lie to yourself? Sure, he'll call out Antifa. He'll call a couple of women talking to Jeff Flake at the elevator a "violent mob" but he's not going out of his way to address violent right-wingers unless it's to applaud them at a rally or encourage them to punch a protester.

link   

It wasn't a conservative rally. It was a White Supremecist, Neo-Confederate and Neo Nazi rally.

I never brought up that rally.... somehow you've moved the goal posts to say anyone not on your side are those things.

This origniated when NetworkDude said that your side is worse and you said he must be on the side of them.

That's logical fallacy.

Not all liberals are ANTIFA, yet if you took everything on this site for face value, you'd be led to believe that ANTIFA is some massive organization that every card carrying democrat is a member of (slightly hyperbolic).

It's hard to take what you're saying for face value though, because while you are saying the other side is worse, you just called them all neo-nazis and racists.

So not to be long winded here, you proved my point. Both sides doing it, and it's a pissing contest on who does it more/harder.

SMH.

link   

It wasn't a conservative rally. It was a White Supremecist, Neo-Confederate and Neo Nazi rally. You know, Trump's base.

Better go check under your bed! Bet there are 2 dozen or so Nazi's hiding under it waiting to get you! roflmao There were groups of people there besides that ARMY of evil Nazi's who were there to protest the taking down of the statue. You know those folks who live down there who consider that statue part of their heritage? Or aren't white people allowed to assemble like the Black Panthers and LaRaza?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip
It was perfect for CNN because it gives them a chance to signal their virtue while at the same time claiming victimhood. Of course they blame "violent rhetoric" because it's the only way they can implicate their man Trump. While when the Trump family or other political opponents get mailed ricin and white powders they under-report it.

You mean when they mailed themselves suspicious white powder to play the victim? Amirite?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I never brought up that rally.... somehow you've moved the goal posts to say anyone not on your side are those things.

The rally, and the murder of Heather Heyer was the reason Trump said that there are "fine people on both sides", so that's what the conversation keeps referring back to, the defense of Trump's statement about Neo Nazis, etal, even though some of you keep trying to move the goalposts to another game entirely.

edit on 25-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Those sorts of rallies have been occurring forever. Except this time only militia-men stood up to defend their constitutional rights. You know, the good guys.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Jesus Christ.

I never referred to "there are fine people on both sides" (you tried to connect my statement to that)

If anything (and I elaborated to show you that's not what I said), I said there are children on both sides who keep the food fight going.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip
It was perfect for CNN because it gives them a chance to signal their virtue while at the same time claiming victimhood. Of course they blame "violent rhetoric" because it's the only way they can implicate their man Trump. While when the Trump family or other political opponents get mailed ricin and white powders they under-report it.

You mean when they mailed themselves suspicious white powder to play the victim? Amirite?

They caught the guy.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: vinifalou

Umm maybe sweety because ALL of the victims so far have been notable democrats? No? Don't think so?

Hmmmm

lol victims? How many went off?

Yeah, so... people aren't victims of a crime when they have their lives threatened? It's not terrorism unless somebody is maimed or killed?

I bet you'd have a completely different take on things if one of those envelopes showed up in your mailbox or on your doorstep.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

It all started when I answered this post: "Show me a single sentence or phrase by Trump defending hate groups and/or extremists."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Let me remind you of the claim that you made:

Even tho he called out violent groups EVER SINCE HE TOOK OFFICE.

You didn't say, "He's never defended hate groups and/or extremists" did you?

No, I didn't because I don't know if he ever defended any hate and/or extremist group. I'm not a republican or a Trump puppet and I do not follow every single word that comes out of his mouth, that's why I didn't claimed that. I claimed that he did called out violent groups because I've seen it, and I asked for proofs of him supporting hate groups because if someone can show me any I can condemn his behavior as well. See the difference between us?

Trump isn't known for calling out right-wing extremists or hate groups. Why lie to yourself? Sure, he'll call out Antifa. He'll call a couple of women talking to Jeff Flake at the elevator a "violent mob" but he's not going out of his way to address violent right-wingers unless it's to applaud them at a rally or encourage them to punch a protester.

Do you happen to have a link of him applauding/encouraging violent right-wingers to punch protesters?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

It all started when I answered this post: "Show me a single sentence or phrase by Trump defending hate groups and/or extremists."

And I didn't reply to that or even dispute that was a dumb thing to say.

You implied I was taking that side when I've been very clear I take neither.

Which goes to prove my point both sides take hyperbole to far to create the environment we're in.

It's easy for anyone on both sides to suppress empathy or sympathy when they characterize all of their opposition as the worst examples.

Not all on the right are neonazis, not all on the left are antifa. It's really that simple.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

They caught the guy.

Clearly I was being facetious and making reference to the false flag theory re the pipe bombs. It was actually two separate nuts that were apprehended — one for the white powder and the other for the ground up castor beans (he'd not actually extracted/purified the ricin).

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
The headlines from CNN says it all about this whole scam.

Interesting words she used "whatever you choose to do, do something"

Like maybe send some bombs to your own party as an act of desperation . Its not like the DNC has a history of playing the victim as their primary strategy or anything.

I dont know who is sending them but surely would not dismiss the dnc of doing it. especially since non of the bombs have been successful with their key target. The only thing i see is the left trying to monopolize of the heinous act.

edit on 091031America/ChicagoThu, 25 Oct 2018 12:09:49 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join