It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another one to Joe Biden, A DEMOCRAT, CNN made sure to specify

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I bet you still believe Kavanaugh is a rapist?

You're crazy if you think I take your opinion seriously.

Or anyone on this site for that matter except the biased alt-leftists.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

And thats just a small sample.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

see above

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

...you don't think it is smart that Trump stands on his uniting statement...

How is Trump showing any leadership in implementing this "call for unity"? The first thing he did after calling for unity, was attack those who received bombs All the recipients were people/entities that he relentlessly attacks as criminals and enemies, basically blaming them for being targets.

Donald Trump's leadership is absent in this empty call for unification.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

He encouraged violence against protesters at his rallies during the campaign.
He volunteered to pay legal fees for people who got arrested doing that.
He posted a video of himself tackling a CNN reporter at a wrestling match for gods sake.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He posted a video of himself tackling a CNN reporter at a wrestling match for gods sake.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

It's hard to take you serious if you're disingenuous.

Tends to make you look like a hack.

Now maybe you're just an older person so I'll give you benefit of the doubt, you realize it was a clip of him at some gay wwf thing and someone edited the footage and superimposed a cnn logo over the other dudes head.

So which is it just common hackery or lack of knowledge?

edit on 25-10-2018 by Lysergic because: so tell me whats the difference

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

On Putin murdering his own people: "We aren't so innocent either" um......that one isn't a lie, or wrong, or anything other than fact. Unless you think the US (Barry drone attack) has never done it.

Is this an argument for two wrongs making a right?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

...you don't think it is smart that Trump stands on his uniting statement...

How is Trump showing any leadership in implementing this "call for unity"? The first thing he did after calling for unity, was attack those who received bombs All the recipients were people/entities that he relentlessly attacks as criminals and enemies, basically blaming them for being targets.

Donald Trump's leadership is absent in this empty call for unification.

And there you go simply proven the point I had made in the next post I had made. Since you obviously missed it:

a reply to: Flavian

If he did that then the media and Trump haters would be crying he is using this as a political platform for his own ego. Seriously, he is better as a leader to not take center stage until after the investigators catch the perpetrator/s. I can guarantee you will hear him say a lot more then.

The point is that Trump can do nor say anything that will be good enough. He will be attacked no matter what he says or does. It is simply the times we are currently living in. Sigh.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

a reply to: vinifalou

Umm maybe sweety because ALL of the victims so far have been notable democrats? No? Don't think so?

Hmmmm

lol victims? How many went off?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Take me seriously. I am not disingenuous. Nor a phony.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The point is that Trump can do nor say anything that will be good enough.

He dug this hole himself. The only thing the "Bully in Chief" can do is to take personal responsibility.
edit on 25-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

The point is that Trump can do nor say anything that will be good enough.

He dug this hole himself. The only thing the "Bully in Chief" can do is to take personal responsibility.

So you think he should say "I sent the fake bombs"

Its hard to think anyone can be this stupid. But you guys show me every day that it is possible.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

You're kidding me right?
If they were sent to the white house or to Mike Pence or to Sarah Saunders or Mike Pompeo or even the jackass Jess Sessions and they were all mock ups made to frighten you'd be puking with rage and you know it. It would not matter one whit that they were duds or fake.
I have seen the defense of the indefensible too many times.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

a reply to: notsure1

You're kidding me right?
If they were sent to the white house or to Mike Pence or to Sarah Saunders or Mike Pompeo or even the jackass Jess Sessions and they were all mock ups made to frighten you'd be puking with rage and you know it. It would not matter one whit that they were duds or fake.
I have seen the defense of the indefensible too many times.

Then it would be the left saying it was fake or a stunt and to stop whining.

Round and round the merry go round.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

On violent White Nationalists:
"There are very fine people on both sides"

Actually, that was in response to both the Unite the Right people AND Antifa, noting that regardless of their presence, there were very fine people on both sides who showed up for civil reasons and didn't espouse the ideology or tactics of either side.

He was defending the innocent people who unknowingly got caught up in that debacle, not the idiots on both sides who overran the thing. It's been over a year--you should understand this by now.

On Putin murdering his own people:
"We aren't so innocent either"

For one, you're misusing quotes, because that's not exactly what he said.

More importantly, though, he's right--that was in response to Bill O'Reilly stating about Putin, "But he's a killer--Putin's a killer."

Trump responds with, "There are a lot of killers. We got a lot of killers. You think our country's so innocent--you think our country's so innocent?" He then goes on to explain that we've made a lot of mistakes as a nation that resulted in a lot of people being killed.

He's not wrong. If that hurts your feelings--meh--but it's certainly not hate speech or support of Putin's actions.

Of Kim Jong Un:
"He's a smart cookie", "We fell in love"

His "smart cookie" comment was in regard to describing how he was able to retain power at a relatively young age when he was dealing with people who most likely wanted to take that power away from him. It was not in regard to any of the atrocities that he's committed. Again, not in any defending Kim Jong Un, just stating the truth.

As for the we-fell-in-love comment, that's just Trump being Trump, citing that through open communication, they were able to become amicable. That's not defending anything bad about Kim Jong Un nor anything that he's done.

[quote-On Rep. Greg Gianforte body slamming a reporter:
"Any guy that can do a body slam — he's my guy."

Well, I mean--so? He was at a rally FOR Rep. Gianforte, and said this stuff in a joking way. You cited this in response to someone calling for evidence of "Trump defending hate groups and/or extremists"--you failed in all four of your assertions.

When you have nothing, though, I guess that's what you do.

And then you go on to talk about a comment (obviously light-hearted again, if you know what a sense of humor is) referencing "2nd Amendment people," as if they're a hate group or extremists, too.

I think that your ideological glasses are clouding your vision of reality--and it's not obviously just me who notices it.

Just for fun:

If you can't see and hear the light-hearted nature in the way that he's talking about the incident, then there's probably no hope for you. Why have you far-leftists lost your sense of humor to the point that everything is a feelings hurter?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

On Putin murdering his own people: "We aren't so innocent either" um......that one isn't a lie, or wrong, or anything other than fact. Unless you think the US (Barry drone attack) has never done it.

Is this an argument for two wrongs making a right?

Um, has the US government ever killed a US citizen?

It's not multiple choice and it's not a tough one, it's a "yes" or "no" kind of thing. And if you answer "yes", then perhaps you might start to understand my point.

Trump body slamming the CNN logo..........Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They way you pretend to be brain dead stupid is pure comic genius. You are a legend.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Doing your best to ignore the fact that all the threats and "suggestive" talk from Democrats were all aimed at public officials not average citizens.

Here's Chuckie with his veil threat to Trump......🥁

Chuck Schumer: Intelligence Community will get their revenge

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

a reply to: Lysergic

Take me seriously. I am not disingenuous. Nor a phony.

Gave you a star because I'm genuinely feeling bad for you right now.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

None of that was against public officials.

Democrat threats are.

💥😎💥

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join