It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another one to Joe Biden, A DEMOCRAT, CNN made sure to specify

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The headlines from CNN says it all about this whole scam. They had a red banner minutes ago specifying DEMOCRAT Joe Biden was also a target, trying to put it on the Republicans' account even though there's no evidences yet of who did it.

If the left orchestrated this false flag attack to get more support in the midterms I don't know, but they're sure as hell taking advantage of the situation.

This is desperation at its finest.

The Witch-King daughter of Sauron made her contribution.

See the recent headlines from CNN trying to make Republicans look bad:

Trump squanders chance to lead after day of fear

Stop blaming others. Look in the mirror. Your inflammatory rhetoric, insults, lies, & encouragement of physical violence are disgraceful. Clean up your act....try to act Presidential. The American people deserve much better. BTW, your critics will not be intimidated into silence. t.co...
— John O. Brennan (@JohnBrennan) October 25, 2018

So now it's Trump's fault. Color me surprised

Even tho he called out violent groups EVER SINCE HE TOOK OFFICE.

Another corrupt Democrat calling out the attacks:

NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio had a stark warning for New Yorkers this morning.

“Someone is trying, or some group of people are trying to terrorize us, trying to get us to lose faith in our government, in our institutions, in our society," the mayor said.

So yea I'm not buying it. As many people have wondered before, who would benefit from it?

I'm sure not the Republicans...
edit on 25/10/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The way the media and Democrats are acting is making me feel sick. When Republicans were targeted and one almost died they spent all of 15 minutes on it and definitely weren't pointing fingers at anyone but Trump. This is disgusting and their reaction makes me almost certain this is all fake.

They don't even know who did this!

edit on 25-10-2018 by Thejoncrichton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Well that just isn't true.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart

Well CNN DEFENDED violent groups. Their two lead anchors in fact!

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: headorheart

Show me a single sentence or phrase by Trump defending hate groups and/or extremists.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart

Yes post links with factual evidence to back up your statement about Trump.
There are numerous links I could post about prominent Democrats calling for violence but they have been covered here over and over.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
We are witnessing first hand how zi democrati desperati is foaming at the mouth.

"Any Means Necessary"

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I honestly believe that they (Democrats and supporting shadows) know they have gone too far with the incited personal attacks on the President and other republicans. The dems are attempting to portray themselves as more of a victim than the Republicans have been to date. I am not buying that all the dems are being targeted by any politically opposing parties.
Think of this. Hitler created a false flag attack and bombed his own headquarters during elections to gain sympathy for himself in winning his election. It worked then, hopefully it doesn't work this time.
AND THEY CALL THE PRESIDENT A NAZI. I call BS on this whole "use the most visible dems as victims" shinnigans.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Turkenstein
I honestly believe that they (Democrats and supporting shadows) know they have gone too far with the incited personal attacks on the President and other republicans. The dems are attempting to portray themselves as more of a victim than the Republicans have been to date. I am not buying that all the dems are being targeted by any politically opposing parties.
Think of this. Hitler created a false flag attack and bombed his own headquarters during elections to gain sympathy for himself in winning his election. It worked then, hopefully it doesn't work this time.
AND THEY CALL THE PRESIDENT A NAZI. I call BS on this whole "use the most visible dems as victims" shinnigans.

Highly unlikely 1st would not be worth the risk. Odds are very good the FBI will track down the suspect unless he made these in a clean room. There's going to be clues and DNA all over these things.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Show me a single sentence or phrase by Trump defending hate groups and/or extremists.

On violent White Nationalists:
"There are very fine people on both sides"

On Putin murdering his own people:
"We aren't so innocent either"

Of Kim Jong Un:
"He's a smart cookie", "We fell in love"

On Rep. Greg Gianforte body slamming a reporter:
"Any guy that can do a body slam — he's my guy."

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Of Kim Jong Un:

Lol Jesus Christ
Is that all you got?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Turkenstein

Highly unlikely 1st would not be worth the risk. Odds are very good the FBI will track down the suspect unless he made these in a clean room. There's going to be clues and DNA all over these things.
Keep your clean room caviate handy. Just in case they don't produce their own MAGA hat wearing victim, I mean suspect, just before the election.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Nah, that's just off the top of my head.

ETA: "Anyone that hits me, I come back and hit them back 10 times harder"

"If she gets to pick her judges —nothing you can do…Although the 2nd Amendment people maybe there is"

edit on 25-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

nope, he was wrong there. The left leaning folks were assholes as were the white supremacists. Good to see you calling out Antifa for what they are. Terrorists.

um......that one isn't a lie, or wrong, or anything other than fact. Unless you think the US (Barry drone attack) has never done it.

Of Kim Jong Un:

how is his affair with rocket boy hate speech? if anything it's love. Your examples kind of suck.

Do you condemn the WWE and the WWF as well? If so, show me the posts. Otherwise, you just make me smile.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So, you have an excuse for everyone of Trump's excuses and/or praise of murderous violence. Well done. I wouldn't have expected any less from you.

However, Pfffft.

he was wrong there.

Your defense of his statement, doesn't excuse what he said.

that one isn't a lie

I never claimed it be a lie. I claimed to be an example of Trump siding with, praising or otherwise making excuses for murderous violence. At the very least, his statement justifies his own desire/efforts to exercise murderous plots too.

how is his affair with rocket boy hate speech

Again, never claimed it be "hate speech". I claimed it to be examples of normalizing, siding with and justifying murderous violence.

Do you condemn the WWE and the WWF as well?

You Trumpeteers really do have a hard time with reality.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Yeah, he's right. There were people there to support freedom of speech who were not white nationalists.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yea... I almost didn't replied you, since those fine gentlemen already did the work there.

But I think you're being sincere. You honestly believe all of these things he said are encouraging hate speech, but that's not your fault, it's the left MSM narrative that feeds people on your side and got into your head after two years of the same speech.

None of these examples you made are or were encouraging violence or anything even related. Unlike Eric Holder saying we should kick people down. Or HRC saying we can't be civil right now...

So there goes your narrative. I suggest you stop listening to the MSM and make your own opinion.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Are the packages not being sent to Democrats? So why is a News channel wrong to report on that? I thought the news were supposed to report on what is happening?

This thread makes no sense. If have an issue with CNN, fine, each to their own. But you can't have an issue with a news channel reporting news and still wish to be taken seriously on that topic.

And Trump hasn't shown much leadership on this particular issue. He hasn't done much wrong but equally he hasn't shown much leadership, other than a quick call for unity. Melania has actually been much more of a leader than her husband on this issue.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
And the # show does not stop.

From the Clinton News Network:

Trump's attacks on media have real-life consequences

I think they already forgot how critic the Obama administration was of Fox News and other right-media outlets.

Their strategy is so transparent it takes a lot of brainwash to not see it.

- They disseminate fake news to influence the less informed people.
- When people call them out they say this is dangerous for our democracy.
- Then they perform false flag attacks on their own to say this is on the people who criticize their dirty.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join