It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How You Know The Economy Is Tanking... T_

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Do you notice the most few packages are being sent or received! Supply and Demand dictates how an economy behaves with items shipped and sold.

Don't fool yourselves friends. This economy is tanking when we notice we can't keep up with the supply and demand of an hyper aggressive economy.

Too many jobs created at a inflationary rate few college, certified educated can afford. The people are either physically or mentally raped too hard for the means to do that doesn't mean progress.

It means were munching on our own scabs as we try to seal a tanking economy off from hyper inflation to open wounding over again bleeding into other countries.

We have no integrity to admit were war torn ravaged from hyper aggressive economy.

It's not progress if were feasting on ourselves as half the family can work pulverized and the other half is trying to help the wear and tear of working taxed from capsizing.

Were a third world country overnight and no one tells us.

The only thing is we don't act like it as a people. Were greed consumed but have enough like we need so much more!!!
When supply and demand are little exchanged in failing government funds for institutions to even help the poor while they devour middle class.
You get rich with no real supply and service from anyone which is worthless.

Your damning yourself to think that anyone will let you know and give you heads up. Simple economic logic. Basic Human Respect is still confiscated and used against people by rich elite power players in government. All because they don't want to get hurt and save their own.
Let the economy tank this holiday season and stop being glazed over like fake baked ham. You are very poor yet work too hard!
Like David Icke would tell you "Be happy and enjoy your life, it's the worst you can do to them" why work harder to their dwindling work force? The sick and poor are consuming the benefits because people that work aren't being helped by lack of their own funds.
In the end sick but supportive family are stressed as anyone trying to support a job and all devouring them for hyper aggressive economy that is over producing pollution and toxic behavior.

Drugs are big, food is expensive, entertainment and shelter with everything excess!

Size down and enjoy your life more, budget with less emphasis on materialism and having it all!
What I'm asking is America...Get a soul before it's too late and forget about a proper warning or the means to cultivate or be super prepared for major economic return. It spikes and peaks before WW3 mini war. Then you will see how spending more time creating for yourself and less buying was trick to economic reset.

To those that have a soul use it more often, it's about enjoying life more not working even harder more fear of more misery.

It is making you more miserable! You have less to live life on and no one cares about all the excess is not making anyone happy.

Capitalism has failed......

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LostGods

Yeah right, why don't you get a room with your thoughts and try to come up with something better than some new middle school communist talking points.
edit on 25-10-2018 by Fools because: ...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
hmmm.... i just looked outside. Everything was fine.
edit on 25-10-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

Work is how society progresses. It is how i took my future in my own hands. I started a business many years ago and have secured my future financially. If you are asking people to stop working and earning for themselves, then you are basically asking them to lay down in the ditch and die.
edit on 25-10-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Marxist alert!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Yeah, I don't agree with your idea of the US economy "tanking". I see massive economic growth and positive outlooks. Also first you say "...supply and Demand dictates how an economy behaves with items shipped and sold" then you tell us to "Size down and enjoy your life more, budget with less emphasis on materialism and having it all", well sizing down would not be the best thing for the economy if its tanking....right???

That would only make it fail more quickly.

P.S. Capitalizim is the only thing that has truly worked.

Ask Russia and China they seem to be liking doing business with the US.

And while your at it might want to check in with Venasuala and see how that econimic model is doing.

edit on 25-10-2018 by MorpheusUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Didn’t I see something about someone wanting a “delete because I was drunk “ button??

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

I think OP and people like this have a hard time accepting reality and that work and discipline are the ways to grow as well as to become a self reliant individual.

What they have experienced is being handed everything for their entire lives. Now that their parents have stopped buying their milk and socks, and welfare is no longer a viable lifestyle, they feel like the world is falling down around them.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Whose economy is tanking? I'll take a punt that you meant the USA.

Anyway, "third world" just meant non-aligned in the Cold War. The fact that most of these countries were impoverished is just the way it was. Today most "third world" nations are known as developing nations. The USA ain't a developing nation, or even a "least developed" nation. Like most of the rest of the democratic world, with high income and the like, the USA is a developed nation, with an advanced and diversified economy.

Cheer up.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
That sounds like a bot wrote it. Is English not your first language (seriously curious)? If it is, your teachers failed you b/c every other sentence doesn't make sense.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Your tinfoil hat isn't cutting it. You need to upgrade.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Your doom and gloom would be more effective if I wasn't so tan from my economic sunshine.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

You are on point with that. I have tried my hardest to teach my kids that we have to work for what we want and save money to obtain the items we would like. They accept this but still feel that all their friends just get stuff from their parents.
Like my daughter needed a car she had to work a job for it, but so many of her friends parents gave their kids cars and don't expect them to work for gas money.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Plentiful, available, well paying jobs. A stronger dollar. Better benefits. Decrease in deficit. Lowering national debt. Reduced credit usage. More disposable income. More vacation taken. Lowered national unrest. These are signs of a good economy. How many of these do we have again??

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

SouthernGuardian, is that you???

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The idiocy in the responses to your OP are mind numbing.

Also, durrr I saw Fox News say unempoyment wow, I saw a dat DOW do good so everyting ok even doe nobody buy house nemore durrrr

This is the level of response I'm actually expecting and witnessing.

"You are duh communist comrade Durr"

"Look someone question duhh god king Trump and Fox News so day Mus be commie durrr"

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Just wondering where it's tanking at and the Christmas shopping season has begun.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
By the goner bond market and the big fact

All fiat currencies are supposed to fail and get reset....this time is different....they have no one to pin the blame on....

Ya outta see the Forex currency market doing inside out double reverse...,with a twist not seen in modern history pull on the string PRICE ACTION

T- Bills....gone off the deep end
Euro....in step with the usdjpy....dang
GBPJPY the only instrument tradeable
SILVER ....jus buy...e bay, 20 1 ounce rounds, pretty prospectors coin with mule....325 bucks baby to your door in 2 days

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Your doom and gloom would be more effective if I wasn't so tan from my economic sunshine.

Hehe, your posts are golden....we're getting flash crashes every other day......idkreally, I read it on the internet!

Good point about money sunshine.....it's what is near our front door, not what comes to us on a device,hehe

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell
Because we’re shopping on credit. Just like our govt. and just like the govt, the American credit bill just gets bigger and bigger with folks acting like it’s never going to come due.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It's not capitalism....it's the apostasy and the fallen world, a war coming to close, since it can't get any worse without the canary in the mine croaking and the seemingly organised doings in the day to day life going twonky beam

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join