It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who mailed the bombs? An analysis

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I think the problem with the FBI was the leadership. At least I hope it was.

TheRedneck

Good enough...I think you can avoid having to eat your words with that last part.

When they come up with a suspect, they will also have a confession. Any questions/objections will be entirely deflected by that confession. It's going to appear convincing and the suspect will definitely not be *said* to be anyone working on behalf of Soros/DNC/Clintons.

IOW, if it's a false flag, it's going to be successful regardless of how many people can smell the BS. Everything will proceed according to the official conclusion and the naysayers will be marginalized per the usual.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

TheRedneck

The FBI ceased to be an separate entity years ago. The merger of all 3 letters into one, sharing information, personnel and very secretive, big ball of conspiratorial power seeking, Bush inspired, patriot act....

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
It's disturbing how excited the left has been to exploit this. Let's not forget, when Scalise got shot, instead of saying "we should probably tone down the rhetoric" they blamed Trump and doubled down on their rhetoric. Republicans are trying to kill you. That's the nonsense that got Scalise shot in the first place. So now we have this and amidst calls for unity the left has kicked the division into overdrive.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that IC concluded sewing political division in the United States was Putin's main goal. Keep playing into his hands.

You said all that and then blamed the Democrats.

Which is exactly what sowing the seeds means. The high road generally doesnt include blame weighting.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

TheRedneck

Good enough...I think you can avoid having to eat your words with that last part.

When they come up with a suspect, they will also have a confession. Any questions/objections will be entirely deflected by that confession. It's going to appear convincing and the suspect will definitely not be *said* to be anyone working on behalf of Soros/DNC/Clintons.

IOW, if it's a false flag, it's going to be successful regardless of how many people can smell the BS. Everything will proceed according to the official conclusion and the naysayers will be marginalized per the usual.

And every narrative will believe they are the victim and the opposition the antagonists..

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

They probably do one query in the Utah center and get the guy's name. Then they wait a couple of days to make it look like a bunch a agents ran around looking under rocks and stuff to find the guy.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I have some issues with your theory.

If it was the DNC behind the bombs, then they would need an "exit strategy". For their plan to work, it would mean that they never get caught or else this would backfire on them.

And for them to not get caught would mean that the multiple investigating teams would have to be in on it.

Too many people would have to be in on the conspiracy for it to work.

I believe that they already have the possible identity of the bomber.

"My" theory is this; if it was a right leaning person, his name will be leaked today. It won't benefit the left in the election, but perception is politics.

If it is a left-leaning person, his name will be kept hidden as to gain as much political "capital" as possible while searching for anything to connect to the DNC but nothing will ever be found nor identified.

Using Occam's Razor though? It was a lone nutbag. Probably a right-winger.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: olaru12

They probably do one query in the Utah center and get the guy's name. Then they wait a couple of days to make it look like a bunch a agents ran around looking under rocks and stuff to find the guy.

That or create a Las Vegas patsy...

it's astonishing what short memories people have.
edit on 25-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I will be traced back to a couple of dudes on 4chan.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
"Hey Vlad, I just got off a conference call with Bashar and Xi, and you know what; they had a really cool idea which will totally mind-F# the American's. It goes like this..."

...here, hold my vodka...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Using Occam's Razor though? It was a lone nutbag. Probably a right-winger.

Can we take bets on if they have one of those super sweet shirts with a huge letter on it?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: face23785
It's disturbing how excited the left has been to exploit this. Let's not forget, when Scalise got shot, instead of saying "we should probably tone down the rhetoric" they blamed Trump and doubled down on their rhetoric. Republicans are trying to kill you. That's the nonsense that got Scalise shot in the first place. So now we have this and amidst calls for unity the left has kicked the division into overdrive.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that IC concluded sewing political division in the United States was Putin's main goal. Keep playing into his hands.

You said all that and then blamed the Democrats.

Which is exactly what sowing the seeds means. The high road generally doesnt include blame weighting.

I'm blaming them for rushing to blame and take advantage of it and ratchet up even more rhetoric. If you think that's the same thing, we'll have to agree to disagree. I don't have a national platform.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Sounds like a win win for Republicans.

What is new on ats is the carrying water for your favorite party on every occasion and blaming the other political party no matter what.

or if you read your posts, it's the complete opposite. But you are getting it. slowly.

bias, it's not just for breakfast anymore.

If I read my posts it's the exact opposite doesnt even make sense.

I don't work in opposites that's how you partisans work.

The default for partisans is it is the other sides fault. This is what Democrats and Republican loyalists are doing.

My opinion is the highest likelyhood is a strait up nut, or foreign operation. The nut has a high likelyhood of being very partisan.

yea, the difference being that I can admit who I am, while you pretend to be Above everyone else, then make the same dumbass left wing comments and talking points. You aren't alone, there are a few who claim to be superior, and show how unlikely that is with most of their posts. So at least you have that.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
And for them to not get caught would mean that the multiple investigating teams would have to be in on it.

Too many people would have to be in on the conspiracy for it to work.

I don't think you can have too many people in on a conspiracy for it to work. Everyone has to keep their mouth shut or face the same charges/punishment as the next co-conspirator.

What worry is there about getting caught if the multiple investigating teams are in on it? Who's left to investigate the investigators? Congress? They just finished burying evidence of FBI corruption during the Kavanaugh hearings. Can't count on them. It serves their interest to keep the FBI corrupt.

Besides, I don't think all that many people would have to be in on it if this was a false flag.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Can't help but find it ironic that we're talking about the possibility that this was done by someone who's actually very smart but pretending to be a bumbling backwoods idiot, when that's basically what Daniel Lawrence Whitney (Larry the Cable Guy) is all about. (Spoiler alert: the southern accent isn't real and he's not a bumbling backwoods idiot.)

Makes me wonder if the "get 'er done" calling card is actually more telling (or at least more appropriate) than we think.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Possible, I suppose.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Let's rewind the time machine almost exactly one year.

What was the conspiracy du jour then?

It was a mass shooting in Las Vegas (Oct. 1)

Here we are one year later with no plausible explanation of motive for what happened in Las Vegas...

- Crazed lone gunman?
- Crazed leftist bent on escalating the gun debate?
- Saudi Murder plot run amok?
- More than one gunman?
- Other people in the room?

In that case there was tons of evidence, thousands of witnesses, a whole cast of characters and the FBI/law enforcement.

One year later, what do we have? Nothing! Zippo!

One year later, what do we have? Fake bombs, conspiracy galore and a mid-term election less than two weeks away.

Doesn't give one a warm-fuzzy feeling we're going to be getting any answers anytime soon.

edit on 10/25/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The whole scenario from start to finish has an ACME bomb plot purchased by one Wile E. Coyote feel to it. The targets, the timing, the devices, the way the story is being framed are all cartoonish to a ridiculous degree other than the fact that there are real world consequences to these events.

It's all over the top.

So with the Biden and DeNiro related devices from today, how many are we up to, 9?

Am I correct in thinking that there was only one (the first Soros device) that was actually detonated by the bomb squad?

Have any of the other subsequent devices also been detonated?

So many questions.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

The targets I listed above are quite telling as well. All of the targets except Wasserman-Schultz are prominent liberal figures recently demonized in conservative and social media for statements against President Trump and his policies.

So, Wasserman-Schultz is the outlier. Let's look at her connections.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
If this 'Mad Bmber IS a crazy right-winger 'Unibomber'-type...WHY would he send 'SHOW' bmbs, instead of the REAL functioning thing?

It says to me, that the sender doesn't really want to harm his targets.

Wouldn't an actual lunatic right-winger REALLY want to inflict harm on his perceived enemies?
Wouldn't someone on the left want to frame the right by NOT actually harming his leftist icons?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

These are not "bombs" any more than a bowl of cake batter is a "cake". Ingredients, yes. But not functioning.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join