It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who mailed the bombs? An analysis

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Guyfriday

We know Soros and Clinton pretty much control the DNC, so moving the blame to Soros instead of the DNC isn't really much of a move.

I'm intrigued now, though... who is this person you speak of? I have a few ideas, but not sure we are thinking along the exact same lines...

TheRedneck

You have mail.

originally posted by: luthier

Di Nero owns some fancy restaurants, pretty easy to drop off a package.

Moore eats at a lot of well known places, and he keeps his address well known. Moore would still have been an easy target, but I guess nobody would care if Moore got a bomb while De Niro people like.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: luthier

The default for partisans is it is the other sides fault. This is what Democrats and Republican loyalists are doing.

You didn't get the memo? It's quite simple, I'll read ya the scripts.

If it turns out to be the loony lefties, they will say "Trump forced us to play dirty to save the country".

If it turns out to be a reckless righty, they will say "The left started calling for violence and someone had to check them".

So again the majority of Americans lose

My dream is for Republican and democratic loyalist to be considered a mental disorder.
edit on 25-10-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

We know Soros and Clinton pretty much control the DNC, so moving the blame to Soros instead of the DNC isn't really much of a move.

I'm intrigued now, though... who is this person you speak of? I have a few ideas, but not sure we are thinking along the exact same lines...

TheRedneck

You have mail.

Di Nero owns some fancy restaurants, pretty easy to drop off a package.

Moore eats at a lot of well known places, and he keeps his address well known. Moore would still have been an easy target, but I guess nobody would care if Moore got a bomb while De Niro people like.

This is correct. Both liberals and conservatives both wish Michael Moore would go away.

Roger and me was ok, after that virtue signaling took over.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Sorry to pee in the cheerios my partisan friends but I am fired up. I am Sick of the liars and sick of saying but these guys are slightly less bad, when it comes to votes,..there isn't a slightly less bad way to destroy the constitution. Just like at the privacy clause. Its nearly meaningless and both sides are equally to blame.

We can vote them out. Anyone a second + term should go imo.
edit on 25-10-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

The default for partisans is it is the other sides fault. This is what Democrats and Republican loyalists are doing.

If it turns out to be the loony lefties, they will say "Trump forced us to play dirty to save the country".

If it turns out to be a reckless righty, they will say "The left started calling for violence and someone had to check them".

My dream is for Republican and democratic loyalist to be considered a mental disorder.

My dream is that this is shown to be a foreign outsider simply creating more divisive chaos and all Americans unite in recognizing the psychological war that has been enacted upon our nation.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

My dream is that this is shown to be a foreign outsider simply creating more divisive chaos and all Americans unite in recognizing the psychological war that has been enacted upon our nation.

Me too. It also seems the most plausible at this point. Once the rose colored party glasses come off.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
My money is on Cuck Norris.

(nice post op, s+f)
edit on 25-10-2018 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
4. The public will never find out the true perpetrators. Oh sure, they'll find some scapegoat to pin this on...now that the perp's original plan has gone horribly awry.

If they intend to pin it on a *Trump supporter* there will be a confession and all will appear completely legitimate. There will be no room for objection.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
It's disturbing how excited the left has been to exploit this. Let's not forget, when Scalise got shot, instead of saying "we should probably tone down the rhetoric" they blamed Trump and doubled down on their rhetoric. Republicans are trying to kill you. That's the nonsense that got Scalise shot in the first place. So now we have this and amidst calls for unity the left has kicked the division into overdrive.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that IC concluded sewing political division in the United States was Putin's main goal. Keep playing into his hands.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

My dream is that this is shown to be a foreign outsider

Mine, too. It literally hurts me to think there are people in this country with little enough respect for others to pull off what I outlined in the OP. I actually want to be wrong.

I just don't believe I am...

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

The FBI will be investigating this quickly. It is no longer filled with political idealists.

I can't believe you have any faith in the FBI. When they stab you in the back, AGAIN, you are going to have to eat these words.

They deserve no benefit of the doubt.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: TheRedneck

Connect the dots...

Bomb = Fear
Fear = Intense media coverage
Intense media coverage = exposure
Exposure = attention

Who wants attention right now?

Let's do another one...

Bomb = Fear
Fear = Victim
Victim = Intense media coverage
Intense media coverage = Sympathy
Sypathy = Attention
Attention = ........... Votes

Who's DESPERATE for votes right now?

Not a lot of hard math here!

Here's a different yet not less plausible calculus:

Bomb = Fear
Fear = Victim
Victim = Intense media coverage
Intense media coverage = More viewership for lagging media outlets
More viewership for lagging media outlets = More ratings
More ratings = Increased $$$ revenue for the media outlets that have been losing $$$ YoY

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
this I posted in another ATS Thread:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:46

? whomever ?...…

Well the un-spoken Path leads us to assume the perp. was a student of the Anthrax Mailings Culprit, who sent those deadly envelopes very soon after the 911 attacks to Congress leadership

those dudly-Pipe-Bombs (or IEDs if you prefer) ...reportedly had ISIS flag decals attached to them in an audio I heard recently. So all bundled up together is-->> 911- republicans & right wing neo-cons - proxy army terrorists - nationalist Trumpsters

Trump took the High Road instead of invoking the FakeNews/FalseFlag determination...
It is so Obvious that the Left itself conjured these destructive devices, The Left's intention being to point a finger at the supposed Radical Trumpsters as the Perp.
edit on th31154048009325082018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

all bundled up neatly

the Who remains elusive.... I go with an "ANTIFA" go-getter, self-starter desiring to elevate in the ranks of the NGO

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

My reasoning on the FBI

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Perhaps we should start looking for a motive. Who really stands to benefit from this obvious fake BS.

At least it got the heat off the Arab Kashoggi debacle.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

My reasoning on the FBI

TheRedneck

hmm...not following your reasoning there...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Not on Fox... they're alternating between the bomb story, the caravan, Khashoggi, and the midterms. Yesterday was all bomb scare, but today isn't.

Are the others concentrating solely on the bomb scare?

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I think the problem with the FBI was the leadership. At least I hope it was.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Perhaps we should start looking for a motive. Who really stands to benefit from this obvious fake BS.

Ok, there's that. There are also the 'MAGAbomber' headlines which are gleefully being seized on by Trump detractors.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

MAGAbomber?

At least they're inventive!

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join